All Comments on 'Fallen Angel Ch. 13'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the crossroads...

this is probably the crossroads chapter for me... id like too say to give the guy a fucking break but you insist on letting him only have 5min of happiness followed by eons of despair...

well see what the next chapter or two do for me... else this is my proverbial "fork in the road" on if i take the right side and stop reading or the left side and keep reading... theres only so much I can take, especially since you built him up both good and evil only to mercilessly dangle ANY form of happiness in front of him, only to change it to an anvil before you hit him in the face with it then continue to do so everytime it changes back...

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 12 years agoAuthor
My poor Dava...

I hate his suffering as much as the next person, but I gotta write what I see in my head. Don't worry. This story gas a happy ending ;)

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

The story gets better and better. My question is, has he been able to learn enough about fighting with his new wings? It seems like it was within days from when the reapers kicked his ass in the practice room. I wouldn't want to be Drakken right now, having known Dava might do this apparently! can't wait for more....it keeps getting better.

When the new head of the reapers spoke to her about the twins, was he referring to Devon who I think is the blond baby with blue eyes, when he said he'd open the portal for Lucifer?

I understand what the other commenter is saying about Dava having only little blips of happiness, but I think that is the reason why he is fighting, to give his family freedom and love. I think after the things he's been and done, whether his fault or not, will take time to clean up. I think, that for him, the fact that he found his heart and has his family at all is more than he ever expected. I, for one, couldn't decide not to keep reading!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 12 years agoAuthor
Cannd Hit the nail on the head:

Couldn't have explained it better myself. Thnx cannd. Dava is willing to sacrifice himself to make sure the ones he loves are safe. He's absolutely right about the demons wanting his sons now to help set Lucifer free. Devon is the baby that looks just like him but has his mothers jet black hair, whereas Lucien looks just like Luci, right down to the Asian eyes, but he inherited Davariel's blond coloring. Dark Prince is Devon's story and there is a brief story called Sweet Rein that has Lucien describing a hot sensual scene with one of his lovers. After uploading the entire book Fallen Angel I realized I uploaded the toned down chapters, so I'm planning on seeing how I can upload the more sensual and explicit versions. Not sure how to do it but I'll figure it out. Both orgies are depicted blow by blow (lol), as well as other love scenes.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
I'm a happy ending girl

so I hope that's the direction you're taking. Looking forward to more.

PS-I'm a reader that doesn't need to blow by blow of the orgies. That would ruin Luci for me. With everything just insinuated, I can pretend it never happened and just enjoy the times Luci and Dava are together.

roseloveroseloveover 10 years ago

my heart just broke into a million pieces

MrsTookMrsTookabout 10 years ago
Ditto

so sad...this is beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So

Knowing about the mirror Dav leaves it standing for days. Kinda stupid in my book. But I guess happily ever after wasn't the point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous