All Comments on 'Darlene'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Highly enjoyable!

I'm so glad you decided to copy this before destroying the HDD! A great story - thank you. Five stars.

kitchensixkitchensixover 11 years ago
This.

It's a wet dream come true.

subsonjasubsonjaabout 11 years ago
Great!

i really loved to concept and how You carried it out! i love Your writing!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Nice Little Piece Of Erotica...

...That hits all the right notes, especially like the way you draw the reader into imagining all the detail around the slave chain. Only thing missing was what she had on her feet when she went back to the office, some high heeled shoes would have finished off the mental image very nicely I think. Thanks for sharing Darlene, it was technically excellent!

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
12/18.14 failed reading comprehension...again!

You just gotta wonder why did analmousie read to the end, far enough to post their little tantrum?

First - what is the poor dear doing accessing a porn site, using his mommy's computer on a school night?

Second - why is analmousie reading any of The_Technicians stories? Considering that as a writer of erotica, he is notorious for writing some of the most interesting BDSM stories on this site?

Third - this story is clearly identified with tags for extreme, even violent sexual activities?

Just pan over to the right of your Mommy's computer screen. There you go, good boy. Now for those big words, just sound them out like your remedial reading teacher tells you.

Fourth - This is Fiction. Fictional characters, fictional activities, fictional consequences, fictional pleasure and fictional pain?

You know, fiction, as in not real, as in imaginary? The whiner must believe in flying unicorns farting rainbows and pissing wine. Cause here it is posted on the Internet, so it must be true!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1688 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...