All Comments on 'A Drunken Dance'

by EnglishAries

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Wish this would happen to my girlfriend. Very strong first effort. Hope to see more from you in the future. Ignore the negativity. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

This is hot...very graphic, very clear and very exciting. As to those who purport to hate guys who share their women...find another category. If you really dislike it, don't read it. Being a voyeur and sharing his girl does not make him gay. Insulting a writer doesn't make you masculine.

This story is very, very hot. Hope to have more from this writer. I have given it the very uncommon 5 stars... Great!

Richy47Richy47about 12 years ago
A drunken dance

loved the story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue this story

very very hot. great pacing and just the right amount of detail. can't wait for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bible bashers out again?

well written. hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Horniest story!

This story made me hard immediately. Great details about watching his loving woman acting like a slut. Very believable because she didn't jump straight into it, the stranger came on to her. I don't think it's gay - this story is more about watching his nice girlfriend sharing her pussy. I think she was encouraged by her man because he didn't stop the stranger when they were dancing. He wanted to see her experience another man and she was curious. It doesn't make him a cuckold - as someone else pointed out the strangers cock was no bigger and he wasn't obsessed with being humiliated like most cucks. I think it's more about voyeurism and eroticism. The unprotect sex made it even hotter Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can and can't.

Those who can do and those who can't, watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hope she gets pregnant

More stories like this please. Sooner or later this slut must get pregnant with a child that is not her husband's. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Really liked this. Your lady sounds fun

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Open ended finish

left the possibility of a Chapter Two. Upon reflection this is a sad story with her future of bareback strangers and drunkenness and his future of watching her degrading both herself and him. We readers just got to see the opening scenes of their trip to the gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Well written and maintained the intensity, the heat. Love girlfriends that lose control

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Breaks off too sudden

thus losing quite a bit. The end should have been extended with something as a "showdown" perhaps? (Please don´t end it as a sanctuary for wimps)..

Nevertheless: Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

Hot story! Nicely written and full of passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would have kickedher out of bed

Divorce i wouldnt sleep or be in same room for the slut drinking is no excuse for cheating Absolutely none

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slut

i wouldnt sleep with her again but well written.

I would have packed up and left if she fucked someone that easy from drinking you wouldnt want to be married to her and expect her to be faithful cause it wouldnt happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.

Fantasize about a hot young stud picking up my wife and fucking her all the time. I think you captured the feelings of angst and arousal well. Thanks!

jackoffinjilljackoffinjillover 11 years ago
Awesome

Really loved the reality of it. His slutty girlfriend and the scenario was spot on. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyable & Believeable

Enjoyable read, not totally unrealistic & nice length. Good Job

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Very erotic hot story

In the absence of judgment thus story was on the extreme of hit and erotic. The girl was quite hot questioning her boyfriend for approval knowingly receiving his unspoken consent she acted out on her lust. Her boyfriend yearned to be a cuckold and that he got. If this were not his wish or fantasy the judgment of this situation rears its head. Having flirty fun can be an enjoyable aphrodisiac that more daring couples might engage themselves. There are anomalies that warrant examination if that is an issue for the reader. The fact that the boyfriend allowed this stud to grind very closely at his girlfriend was the moment I felt this story descending toward a cuckold arrangement. A traditional boyfriend would've gently protested at first with the touching beginning on the very first wave of touching by the stud on the dance floor. The story would've concluded. If the stud persisted them approach in the protestations would've escalated in-kind. This was the tipping point to this story. Whether the author had the intent or not, this was the behavior of a cuckold and hot girlfriend relationship which may have branched out to swinging by the feel of the story. If for some crazy reason this boyfriend didn't want this stud to have his way with his girlfriend then it is completely illogical. I don't have the author's privileges in moldings the characters and events so I can't change the story but I do possess my feelings and my culture and my comfort zones on the nature of my own relations. With that in mind I have frustration about the lines crossed by the couple and my reaction to them. Not my cup of tea, but very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's time!

To find a new girlfriend because this one is a total slut. The good news? You aren't married so it costs you nothing to kick her to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved It

What a great story. You had me hard and stroking myself until I shot cum everywhere.

More stories please.

Mke

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
So what?

How was he supposed to "find a new girlfriend"? After all, don´t women usually prefer men? No man would behave that way. Well, as they say: Show me the story and I´ll tell you about the author...

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Come on!

If she was my girl friend I would have yelled down the alley to them (before she had her orgasm) "don't come back to the room tonight slut!" Then both of their nights would have been ruined, not just his.

Good thing he found out she is a slut before he married her. Well written, although, I would have liked for him to take some kind of stand, not just act like it never happened. Maybe you can recover his manhood by writing a part two and giving him some balls!

Though I'm not an author just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

I would of had her suck my cock while he fucked her then took turns fucking her. That story was hott

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Drunken Dance

Had me so aroused. A great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I ejaculated when my gorgeous girlfriend flashed her puss

Last week Saturday, I met my gorgeous girlfriend for lunch at a local outdoor restaurant. I felt jealous and akwardly possesive when I first saw her because she wore a summer-dress which was higher than her knees. We ordered our meals, and I saw a local taxi parked next to our table with two black teenage boys staring at my girlfriend in the direction under the table where she sat. I made sure her legs were crossed. We walked to look at a painting gallery next to the restaurant. I saw the black boys stare at my girlfriends legs and lick their lips. One said, "Her legs are so thick and wide apart, I want to pull her panty down and suck her puss". I watched as we returned to our table. I walked a distance behind my girlfriend. I noticed one of the boys flash his penis at my girlfriend, and my girlfriend intentionally look. When we sat at our table, I saw that boy masturbate while purposely exposing his penis to my girlfriend. I ejaculated, because I noticed my girlfriend spread her legs and flash her panty at the boy. I left her behind after we argued. I returned 20 minutes later and ejaculated again non-stop when I discovered she was inside the taxi, and that same boy was fucking her puss without a condom, and the other boy was fucking her arsehole without a condom. I saw them ejaculate inside her puss and arsehole. It disgusted me, but I ejaculated again after seeing the boys sperm drip from her puss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
drunken dance

I DANCE MANY TIMES IN CLUB AND IN MY ROOM WHEN PARTY IS GOING ON

MY LOVER WANT ME TO SEE IN NUDE DANCE I DO IT THEY FUCK ME IN DANCING MODE IF U WANT TO HEAR MORE PLESAE E MAIL ME

dolla_tata1@rediffmail.com

by mrs kundan g parakh

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Odds

The odds of this could staying together "Till Death Do Us Part" is one in a million.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great wife

My wife did something similar but when she came home she walked up to me laying in bed and put her pussy up to my face so I licked er pussy. We both got turned on as I sucked cum from her pussy and she said she would be doing this alot more. I cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
enjoyed it!

Because this is something my wife and I do since our kids grew up and moved away from home. We have a friend who we asked to stop by and she took him by the hand and led him to our bedroom, closing and locking the door behind. After about 30 minutes she called me in and asked me to lick her cunt. It was awkward, with our friend sitting there in her makeup chair, fully clothed.

I stuck my tongue on her and found it completely full. They both saw how much I enjoyed cleaning her out and when I looked around, I notice his cock was out, standing as hard as a rock and straight up as a flagpole. I walked over, reached down and started jacking his cock, wondering if he'd be uncomfortable with it. Nope! He sure wasn't and I continued until his hips were pumping hard. I looked over and saw my wife still laying on the bed, on her side watching with her fingers in a blur over her clit. It was obvious he was about to cum and I shocked all three of us.

When he was a millisecond from shooting all that yummy sperm out, I dipped my head down and wrapped my warm and wet mouth around the head of his cock and continued to jack. He didn't have a chance and started shooting into my mouth. I stayed with him as he filled my mouth and slowly worked him down after getting 8 shots into my mouth and on my tastebuds. Delicious! Afterward, I was able to get him up and had the honor of guiding his cock into my wife's leaking cunt and watching him fill it again. And I was invited to clean it out.

Now, some 5 years later, our friend either stops by or we call him. He comes over and if my wife isn't there, I suck him to completion two or three times while I jack myself. I've found nothing more exciting in my life than having the opportunity to jack and cum while my mouth is full of cock. The orgasms are world altering. And if he starts to cum when I am cumming, words can't explain the feeling.

Really, I don't remember the last time I fucked my wife, our friend has taken up the slack. I have severe ED and this way my wife is able to get her need of hard cock filled, I get to clean her pussy out, something I really enjoy. Plus I enjoy putting his cock to her pussy, rub it up and down her slot to wet it, then let him go to work! Cleaning his cock is something I enjoy also, though I would rather have had it shoot into my mouth.

My wife and our friend understand the terrible time I have in orgasming with a soft cock and help me out as much as I need. My wife will stand behind me and run a small dildo in and out of my ass while I jack my cock. While we do that, even if our friend is soft, he allows me to suck on it while I do my best to earn his load to swallow and that alone lets me orgasm from my soft penis.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 10 years ago
Great talent!

Too bad, no new stories in years. You show great skill and your talented eye for erotica is perfect for the genre! Thank you!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
You're one sick fuck!

I delight to think of the empty meaningless life you'll have, devoid of any love for anything other than yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your sexy girlfreind

your going to watch this sexy lady dance one day with a older black man hes going to get into her knickers fuck her bareback the only difference will be he will cum back time and time again visiting her till her tight little vagina is no more and your girlfreind is black pregnant with a swollen belly

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
slut wives are the best

love it when my slut wife gets fucked then comes home drunk and has me lick her clean, now she wants to watch me suck several cocks, I cant wait O

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He couldn't wait?

I guess that's because it didn't make any difference. First of all, wrong category. No wives in this mess. And the reason it didn't make any difference is because she's only the GIRLFRIEND! So dumping the cheating slut costs him nothing. Just wave bye bye on your way out honey and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. With unlikeable characters and terrible dialogue there was simply nothing to like about this sorry tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great drunken dance story

I hope you write more! great story, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loser

Think of all those lovely diseases squirted up into her slaggy drunken hole.

Gonorrhea syphilis herpes aids - all can make her a blind diseased hag within months of this encounter & also as she will obviously shag anything with a pulse can you imagine the mayhem she could create with decent married men going home to their lovely childhood sweetheart wives & lovely young children. Nice story LOSER !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear annony you dumbass fag, There's no std or aids becasue it's a sex story

on a sex site on the fucking internet. I gave it a 5 to make sure your brain dead dumb ass vote is canceled out!!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
I don't get the brits at all...

not at all

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
So sad...but...

So sad he watches his girlfriend cheat and does nothing...but I can understand, if she will always be a girlfrien, an easy fuck to him. And when the time to marry arrives, he can choose a woman with morals and leaves the cheater for her to find a cully to marry her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story well-written

Good going :)

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Just what we needed...

...another english cuckold-worshipper! Anyway - I did learn something, though: As soon as I find the prefix (or suffix, for all it matters) "english" in a name I rush to get rid of any temptation of reading his story. "English" inevitably destroys a fine steak or a written story.

sxefuqsxefuqalmost 9 years ago
Either true or very close to it ...

Sounds like somewhere I lived in New Zealand and I am pretty sure I know the name of the bus tour, the town and the bar. Hell I think I even know the alleyway ... no it wasn't me before anyone asks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY erotic scenario!!

Well-written!!

tominupstateny@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great slut wives

I love when my wife acts like a slut and gets well fucked by several guys then comes home and staggers in only to push her cum filled pussy in my face. Pussy tastes best when well fucked and full of cum. Guys who haven't tried it yet are truly missing out on the best cunt licking ever. I even licked her once with a cock in her cunt and it accidentally slid into my mouth while cumming. I love cock, cum, and pussy too.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing like it!

I love to watch my wife in our local, she flirts with the young guys, one guy she pushed to far and he ended up fucking her on the pool table after hours and most of the punters had gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Know the difference between a girlfriend and a wife

This isn't a loving wife story. It's a slut girlfriend story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely love this story - just about sums up all of my fantasies in one!!

Loved this story, so incredibly sexy - I could almost have written this myself, if only... almost been there, my lady has almost got there, my best pal has almost too - almost but not quite... we live in hope...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
finger me

me and my hubby often go to busy bars but go in separately,he likes to watch guys flirt with me and see how far i will go.

Once i went outside to this guys car where he shoved his cock deep and spunked inside me.

Now i cant stop thinking about it and want more guys to take and use me.

You want to chat with me jane.222@live.com

xxx

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 8 years ago
Very hot!

I'd love to hear a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate cheaters

Fucking whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey annony!!! It's just a story it's not your wife or your life!!

gave it a 5 for effort and content!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

As first contribution my comment is Good. You have style. My expectation is that the upcoming will be even better. I suggest more dialogue.

Tks

bigtexas1976bigtexas1976almost 8 years ago
Happy endings

Six months later, they found out that they both contracted HIV...and lived happily ever after.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slag

She'd really be a good catch to marry & take home to Mum.

Then she'd want to fuck your dad,your brother, the mailman even the pizza delivery guy & also once a year take on all the refuse lorry team for their Christmas bonus.

Loser - get some self respect !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES

your story was well worth the read thanks for submitting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good.

Nothing better than a slutty girlfriend. Even innocent women enjoy playing the slut every so often. Marry her as soon as you can!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I can't think of a better way for them to be able to share the joys of a nice STD then having the slut fuck anything with a dick while the pussy watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She would give birth

Before I ever dated her again... She is history

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I could hear his cum inside her

Haha yeah right

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Fantasy Story

Well done. I rated this one 5 Stars.

Let me say that I would never let another man hump my girlfriend on the dance floor, or fuck her in an alley and dumping a load in her unprotected cunt.

That said, this story is very erotic, in that every man feels his girl, or woman is sexy, hot, or special.

The feeling that she totally satisfies you, and that you are a lucky guy to have her.

Brings another feeling that other guys would love to have the experience of making love, or fucking your wonderful girl, or wife, pumping a load in her cunt, or mouth.

Thus the fantasy of another guy getting a taste of her sweet cunt, or the feeling of her cumming on their cocks, milking the cum out of them filling her tight little cunt, or mouth with a load of hot scum.

It's a turn on to think that another man wishes that he had your cunty little fuck toy as his own.

Finally, it would be like letting your friend drive your hot little sports car, and the thrill of driving it.

P.S. it's a fucking story that is written to make you cum. and this one done it's job.

needlemanneedlemanabout 7 years ago
Why are you self-righteous snowflakes even reading these fantasies?

Why are you self-righteous snowflakes even reading these fantasies?

Go back to reading Johnny has Two Mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey needleman

Those aren't self-righteous assholes, they are closet cuckolds - any virgin neckbeard feverishly reading hotwife stories and then ranting against them is a wannabe cuck, plain and fucking simple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A) THIS IS AN EXCELLENT STORY, EROTIC, REALISTIC, BELIEVABLE, SHORT & SWEET...

Essentially the story is "based on true events".

Catherine is a KEEPER!

Her boyfriend (the narrator) has had a very strong voyeur side of which he was not aware because it was dormant until the drunken dance event.

The writer accurately depicts a voyeur boyfriend's reactions when his girlfrend goes wild & strays (at least it is exactly how i felt in a similar situation!)

I also played dumb when she came to bed. What was different in my case is i told her i had been worried & was glad she was alright. I told her i love her. Admittedly i hoped she would admit something but she did not.

I could not dump her because she was yurning me on more & more after she strayed.

I would lick & kiss every square cm of her body knowing only too well she let another man enjoy her body at least on one occasion since we are together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is five-star stuff! Very, very erotic. Totally realistic. I gave it a 5- (*****-)

There are both girlfriends & wives who can fuck another man & still love her boyfriend & husband respectively.

When i found out my first wife was sleeping around, it profoundly affected me. My hitherto dormant voyeur/cuck-wonnabe side got released & came to the fore.

@ times i would intentionally leave her alone so that men can engage her in conversation & ask her for a dance... or ask her out.

At a big ass house-warming party in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada, my wife was almost sober yet she was hit on by a local property developer. He engaged her in conversation, they danced for 10 minutes tops & he was afterwards showing her the property. Then they literally disappeared; for about 30 minutes they were nowhere to be seen. Then they reappeared. A minite later she was at the bar by herself. She brought me a beer.

"I met the guy whose company built the house. Me & him like the same movies. He also supports my charity. I invited him to our fundraiser in Niagara Falls... he offered me a job in real estate but i declined... he showed me the property..."

3 months later my wife & her best girlfriend were talking in our backyard. The girlfriend mentoned the devrloper. My wife told her that as the developet was showing her the property he managed to kiss her & touch her ass. "He offered me a job in his office. I declined. He asked me how he could meet me again. I told him to come to our findraiser." Her friend asked, "and..? Knowing you, that can't be all."

"It's not all... We'll talk."

My wife did it again.

Yes, my wife was sleeping around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT! LIKE IT! LIKE IT!

I gave this story a 5-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Instant Clucks

I never am surprised that a lot of these stories "expose" instant Clucks. A normal man would go ballistic in the previous story. They just stand around and watch. Too bad FTDS passed he could finish a storiy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What an Idiot

I can believe that a instant cluck like that happens. Not stopping that early was a huge mistake for any man. He watcher her like she was a sex toy not someone he loved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck-a-Doodle Dipshit!

A really HOT story BUT, the boyfriend is one dumb cuck!

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Category and Tags

As others have pointed out she wasn't a wife, but put cuckold in the tags.

As a story it's not too bad.

Is it cuckold? She took your permission from not saying anything during the 1st encounter, but also took it further while you were not around and all the time you watched and didn't step in, the decision and power was hers not yours.

But it's all ok, you got your pity BJ when she got home.

Really wish someone would write one of these and get into the mindset of the cuck couple, it would really help to understand their motives for doing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GIRL FRIEND

He shouldn't marry her as she'll cuckold him before the ball point ink is dry on the marriage certificate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Fuck!

Damn, that was a sexy story. I love how there was no intent to humiliate the boyfriend. Girlfriend was just so horny she had to fuck the guy. That's what I like. No cruelty, just hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! Very erotic. Realistic. The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted. A sex story & a love story, 2-in-1!

I totally agree with anon 01/16/16 who absolutely loves this story - it just about sums up all of his fantasies in one!! He also appreciates the fact that the boyfriend was not humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wimp guy and

...an easy woman. I don't foresee a very happy life together. Does anyone? Good story, though.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

That spontaneous discovery of willingness... that's pretty hot.

5 stars!

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Sexy Story

A great sexy story, had me really hot. A great girl to go on holiday with, the rest of the holiday would have made a sexy story. But I hope he dumped her when he got home, no chance of a happy life together with a women like that, if they had children together he would never know who the real father was neither would she.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing!!!!

Sexy little post......loved it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

English and cuckold tells you all you need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

I think 26th needs a little respect.the assholes.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Great

Great little story, so hot, I dream often of something similar happening to me, but sadly I wouldn't let it. 26thNC needs to be ignored, sadly because of his condition (I feel so sad for him, sadly a yank too, he as nothing going for him) not only is his body fucked but his mind to. Spends all of his bitter time criticising stories that people have put a lot of effort into writing for our pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is just sad.

I cannot for the life of me understand what might be arousing about being betrayed by a trusted confidante. I just don't get it.

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

My brahmin wife and me had gone to a club where a handsome German guy requested me to dance with my wife. Initially it was sober dance but later during medium slow dance he pulled her. She didn't object rather enjoyed. In next slow dance they were tightly hugged and started kissing. Next day she purposely wore sleeveless blouse and navel showing Saree. Again Robert came and asked for dancing. Vidu danced sexily and he kissed hotly while caressing her ass. They did romantic dance right in front of me. And I was hard.

Later that night we called him to our room and vidu sat in his lap. More hot kissing caressing especially her tight rounded boobs. It was point of no return.

I asked her to sleep with him and then it was her valuable night.

Vidu and Robert undressed each other and had a loud moaning sex. He made her a beautiful slut and took her 3 times. Whole night they were in tight embrace.

Since it was their first night I wasn't allowed to touch her.

Next day she wore a sleeveless Punjabi top and leggings. During dance he caressed her ass paying special attention to pantyline. That was hot to see.

Again they ended in bed nude and 4 times sex. I was surprised with his stamina and her appetite of sex. I was allowed to taste her cum filled pussy.

He also opened her back door and me licking from below. It was my ultimate submission and enjoyed it.

He stayed with us for the rest of our trip.

Vidu was thoroughly fucked and satisfied.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Extremely erotic. It would have had more punch and interest, however, had her boyfriend been more conflicted, and perhaps acted upon a limit to his willing cuckold status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Anon 08/19/2018

A little late for that don't you think? Signed: BTW

shywifeshowsshywifeshowsover 3 years ago

This story was beautifully written and erotic. Hope you pen more stories and publish.

LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerabout 3 years ago

I like the plot - but I note that your first person narrator seems to have implausible insight into what other people see, think, feel, etc. Maybe you should try a story like this with an omniscient narrator so that you can explore everybody's inner workings along the way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, she's on the hell bound train to totally becoming a full fledged slut. That genie isn't going back into the bottle.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Gentlemen, sharing your girl is a dumb thing to do. If my husband wanted to share me (real life not fantasy) I would cry and I would lose respect for him. It would be the beginning of the end. I was wild in my youth and my girlfriends were as well. None of us girls would swap. I know cuz we talk about nearly everything . We fantasize about being fucked by every man on Earth from the President to our sons, but we leave it as fantasy. There is too much to lose and most of reality is gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravissimo! Brilliantly written, very very erotic, and so true to life. I gave you a

5+ [★★★★★+ (5.25/5.0=105%, "exceeds expectations")]!

Readers (users) LOVE this story. It ha so far got 885 "faves" out of 791.2k views which is more than 1 fave per 1k views (an A+ rating).

Last but not least, Cathrine is a keeper for

a man who is ready to embrace her together with her wild side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ONCE A SLUT ALWAYS A SLUT. If your girl was EVER a slut, I GUARANTEE she will CHEAT on you, it might take a while but the slut in her will come back. sarahwithlove and her friends were sluts in their youths and I GUARANTEE they will all regress. DONT believe BULLSHIT about a slut changing her ways, that delusions for the beta simps of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hope this gets continued!! Absolutely LOVED

bigeightguybigeightguyalmost 3 years ago

No way! He just let's her get away scot-free? Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There should of been more, even if he enjoyed the show I think any man would of forced a confrontation ..even if it was in the morning

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Feelings of sexual inadequacy and self-hatred sometimes become fetishized, and so being betrayed by the woman you love becomes arousing, as it confirms your feelings of worthlessness. I'd say to the MC of this sad tale, get therapy -- and by no means marry the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need the part two please! it was one of the best stories that i have red ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fucked my sister-in-law in a similar way and got her pregnant. My brother doesn't know all of his kids are actually mine (she made me father all of them after the first, "so they match")

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story because it confirms that alcohol sometimes really changes women and men. My room mate and I went from Shreveport to New Orleans for Mardi Gras weekend. After the Saturday night parade, we wound up in the French Quarter where we met two married couples from Chicago at the bar; Al and Nancy and Jake and Joanne. One of the guys (Jake) was drinking doubles at the bar and not dancing with his wife (Joanne), so my room mate and I took turns dancing with his wife until just after midnight when my room mate got snagged by a cute blonde. As the night turned into early morning the non-dancing husband just left. This caused his now abandoned wife (Joanne) to dance more sexily; she started kissing me and I started feeling her up, butt, breasts, etc. The wife (Nancy) of the other couple came over to us on the floor and said, "We are leaving and I think you better come with us." I said, "I will be glad to walk her back to her hotel." Joanne said, "I am staying," and her friends left. We both took bathroom breaks and dance and drank for another hour. Suddenly Joanne hopped off her bar stool and said, "Let's get some fresh air." She headed for the door. I followed. We started walking towards what Joanne said was the way to her hotel but we wound up at the levee along the river. There was a bench and Joanne sat down and I sat next to her. Joanne said, "Dancing makes me horny, please fuck me." She grabbed my zipper and in in seconds she had my cock in her hand and was stroking me. I slipped my hand up her skirt and encountered bikini panties which I pulled aside and finger fucked her briefly. Then I picked her up and she straddled me and scooted forward on the bench and she slid her wet pussy down on my cock. We went at it hot and heavy and I blew a huge load of semen deep in her. She had a volcanic orgasm and slumped forward. I stayed in her and after my short refractory time, I fucked her to orgasms a second time and dumped another load of semen in her. She passed out and I stretched her out on the bench and sat at the end and rested her head in my lap. As dawn was breaking she awoke and stood up, bent over and puked. I put my arm around her and guided her to the 24 hour burger joint and got her water coffee and a breakfast sandwich. I scribbled my address on the back of the cash register receipt. I walked her to the hotel and put her in the elevator. Four months later I got a postcard from Chicago. The message was just four words = pregnant with your twins

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally amazing story

Chalmersed040@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My future wife Natalie and I were out with some friends dancing drinking and having fun. Some of a local football team player's were at the same club. Natalie was drinking a little more than normal. I had danced with her several dances. We were taking a break. I was talking to some friends and so was she. One of the football players walked up to the girls and asked if anyone would like to dance with him Tiffany accepted. Her husband was getting upset and some of the guys were trying to calm him down. The football player brought her back and asked again if anyone would like to dance. Joe another friend said get lost. He said I am talking to the women. Natalie said she would dance off they went. They were out there for 3 dances so I cut in. He asked who are you? This is my future husband Drew this is Jason He plays a ___ football team. As he put his hand out I moved on to dance. As we danced Natalie said that was rude. I said you aren't kidding he's about the most arrogant SOB I've been around asking a married woman to dance and then a woman that is engaged that is pretty low wow. We danced probably 6 dances and took another break. Damn if he didn't come back shortly after and asked her to dance again. Just as soon as she accepted and went out on the dance floor I went in their direction. Tim a friend grabbed me by the arm and said slow down and think don't do anything stupid. I jerked away walked up to them and asked Natalie if she was ready to go? She asked can't I have a few dances before we go. I turned and walked back to the group and said I was leaving. Tim asked is Natalie going with you? Guess not I asked if she was ready and she's not with me so I guess she's breaking up and calling off the wedding. I started walking out when another friend stopped me to talk. I heard some commotion and turned around and seen what looked like a free for all. Several of my buddies were in a fight with the football players. I found out later that Joe confronted the player and the player took a swing at Joe and Joe layed him out with one hit. I wondered if this was over me leaving. I went to join the fight. It was kind of funny I thought the football players would have been tougher. The bouncers had their hands full one of them went to hit me and I moved and said don't try that again or you will be sorry. He back away. I said smart choice. We things settle I walked over to the player that caused it I asked stay the Hell away from my friends. Natalie came to me apologizing I just thought it would be cool to say I danced with a pro football player. Yes and I would like to dance with a movie star all night would you appreciate if I did that right before our wedding. She said no I see your point. I asked ready to go? Sure she said way to much excitement for one night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE ❤ it (💯)!

My kind of wife/GF sex story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous