All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 03'

by cuckoldtony

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
FOR LOVE OR MONEY

and that isnt true. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No redeeming value

Just plain bad story. No rhyme or reason for the slut wife, why the father let the attack go, how the fat wife knew about the sheriff and doctor and why the hell a PI would get caught AGAIN. This whole story just doesn't make any sense and is a waste of time to read, especially considering that the author neglected to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i gave you 4 stars

This should also be under 'voyeur son' category.

The story is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The cuckold and voyeur son parts are 5*

I did not like the abuse of the young girl though. You should have written two separate stories. There are not many good stories where son gets to watch his mother enjoying sex with a man other than his father. The idea that his dad was a voyeur and a cuck himself is brilliant and unique.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i agree, the abuse of girl should be a separate story

Voyeur/cuckold story should be there by itself.

The most erotic moment is when the chief fucks the mother, her face showing she enjoys it and her boobs fully exposed.

I am a mature man now but i remember i liked to watch my mom. i was a voyeur then & i am now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this qurstion is for Tazz317

Your comment are short, not always 'sweet and short,' and are followed by a number of letters. They must stand for something. I am just puzzled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:-)

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A friend of my parents was way too cosy with my mother

My mothet was blond, 5'10" with hour glass figure. She was shapely in all right places. My parents had a cottage. That's were we spent weekends when the weather was nice. My parents had a lot of vistors, all wete couples with one exception. One man was divorsed. I understood he had been my mom's boss a while back.

i hated ehen he was there (well yes and no): he touched my mother whenever he got a chance even when my dad was present. He would apply the sun screen lotion all over her body (she wore bikinis!) He would kill moskitoes that landed on her thighs. My mom & my dad let him do whatever he wanted. Something was fishy.

I must admit i enjoyed watching how he interacted with my mom but that drove me angry as well. One evening i was supposedly sleeping in the little dan beside the kitchen. The door was open. My mom was in her running shorts by the counter. He entered, went straight beside her and started gently petting her buttocks, then he pressed the flash by grabbing one cheek with all 5 fingers and said: "you run a lot, your butt's firm. Thak you." She slapped his hand, pushed it away & wispered: "Max is sleeping behind us. Not now...Are you out of your mind?" He kissed her on each shoulder asnd left the kitchen. I never discussed the matter with either of my parents.

*

Anyway many years later i was getting a kick out of situations when a man is hitting on my wife. My wife was a looker (& still is) & was often hitted on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If i had a time machine, i'd go back in time to find the private detective's mom and fuck her brains out

Upon return i'd fuck his wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The police chief fucked the young man's wife real good & she liked it that way. Years later he will guck his wife too & she will also like it. The point is that the same guy enjoyed watching his mom and now he will watch his wife.

Call me a dick fuvk if you want but i like the scenario.

The story is excellent except for abuse of young women (but yes - they all are 18+ & the story is marked non-consent).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RE ANON 03/12/2015 I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU WANTED TO WRITE BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ YOUR OWN COMMENT BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT

The Police Chief years ago fucked the private detective's mother & now is going to fuck the wife.

The scenes where the chief fucks the mother in presence of her husband & her son are priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars (5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+)

cuckoldtony knows how to say a lot on less than one page.

The story is truly erotic & then some.

The story is fiction, so don't worry: if somebody is going to fuck your wife or your mother, it won't be because of this story but because it is your karma.

Abuse of 18 year old girls is NOT my cup of tea but to each his own

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem with this mess?

Is that they are all just disgusting characters. Really unlikeable. Which makes the story no fun to read. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

The series examines the dark side of human psyche.

Depiction of his mother when he was a 10-year-old child is priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent. Love it.

This excerpt is priceless:

"After all those years of watching him use my mom, here I was waiting for my wife to walk in and spread her legs for him. A nervous excitement was spreading through my body, starting at my iron hard cock."

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]!

Excerpt from the story:

Mom was bent over, her skirt up around her waist showing her stocking tops and suspenders, her hands tightly grasping the back of her favourite chair. She looked so beautiful when she was enjoying a good fuck, her eyes were half closed and her mouth wide open as her body jerked rhythmically to the pounding she was getting from the fat boy

I looked beyond my panting and moaning mother and saw that grin again, always that fucking grin. The fat bastard was looking right at me, sweating and grinning as he fucked my mom in front of her family. I saw him reach round her front and tear her blouse open, buttons flying across the floor, and then roughly pull her big tan lacy bra up to release her massive fleshy breasts. They bounced and swung as Chief Martin pounded her harder.

(PRICELESS!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In my book this chapter gets ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)! I do have one complaint: I stro gly disaporove of the scene where an 18 y/o girl is drugged & gang raped

Excerpt from the story:

"... he fucked my mom in front of her family. I saw him reach round her front and tear her blouse open, buttons flying across the floor, and then roughly pull her big tan lacy bra up to release her massive fleshy breasts. They bounced and swung as Chief Martin pounded her harder."

* * *

I first was a voyeur son.

Years later later, I was a voyeur husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5*****!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... and then roughly pull her big tan lacy bra up to release her massive fleshy breasts. They bounced and swung as Chief Martin pounded her harder."

EROTIC, KINKY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Except from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

... and saw that grin again, always that fucking grin. The fat bastard was looking right at me, sweating and grinning as he fucked my mom in front of her family. I saw him reach round her front and tear her blouse open, buttons flying across the floor, and then roughly pull her big tan lacy bra up to release her massive fleshy breasts. They bounced and swung as Chief Martin pounded her harder.

End quote.

In my book this is a five star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Bravissimo!

👍👍, 5.0=100% (★★★★★).

The story is unabashedly kinky.

Unlike me, the protagonist is a big-time sick fuck (I am a borderline sick fuck, OK?)

He is a voyeur son, voyeur husband, cuckold; he likes to be humiliated.

I LOVED the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it very much, gave you a

5- [4.6 = 92% (☆☆☆☆☆-)]

Erotic. Kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous