All Comments on 'In Bed with The Boss Man Ch. 01'

by andy190

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sexy

Mm, I hope we get a lot more of young Andy and boss man Tony. Love a guy that's hot for ANYTHING and I can't wait to hear what they both get up to - in and out of the office! Keep me cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE ❤ your story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)! The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

I have been bi curious since the onset of puberty.

I have been getting strong homoerotic impulses which never lasted very long but dominated my sex fantasies for the duration.

In one of such periods I worked noght shift in a 24/7 warehouse. The boss was very domineering, was shouting a lot, & used swear words in every sentence. He was very muscular. One time me & 2 other guys were doing something wrong, & he started to shout at us, more at other 2 guys than me. As he was shouting at us, i got a strange sensation in my ass: a muscle or muscles in my ass started to alternately contract & relax. Psychologically I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts. At that moment, I wanted to be fucked by my boss. Strangely, I felt submissive to another man for the first time in my life.

Before long both of us got transfered within the company, but our locations were 150 miles away from one another.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In my book a guy like Tony is an Alpha male. Alphas always get a special treatment.

I have been closet bi-curious since forever.

An Alpha has never made a move on me, But an alpha has met and seduced and fucked my wife during a six-hour river cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

SPOILER ALERT!

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

How could such a strong and powerful man be such a considerate and careful lover? What a catch, definitely a keeper.

End quote.

• • •

In Bed with The Boss Man

is the title of this story and the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very erotic. Totally true to life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userandy190@andy190
171 Followers
Hard, raunchy male with a high sex drive and a willingness to do anything at least once, preferably more to check how much I liked it. with the right guy/s.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES