All Comments on 'Dunder Mifflin Dreams Ch. 03'

by The_Office_Fan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best chapter yet...

Let me just say that this was by far my favorite chapter of your story so far. I was guessing it would be Angela who caught Pam and Erin and I am glad that I was right. The inclusion of the strap-on was just icing on the cake. Seeing this new chapter made my day and I literally can't wait to see what you have in store for Pam next. Can you give another teaser as to what the next chapter will be about and when it might be published like you did last time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished reading this story and was blown away. Please write more soon. This story was so hot and I can't wait to read more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you

You are a god.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An idea.

I had an idea for your next chapter. Maybe you could somehow get Karen involved.

ilikebikesilikebikesabout 12 years ago
Well Done!

Huge fan of Pam Beasley here, another great installment, I really liked it and hope you continue with more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
finally

what agreat series of stories you have written each is better than the last.i loved beesley in light bondage she always looked kind like a submissive girl .more office bondage i would love to see beeley having to stay a jans place for a weekend of bondage with jan giving beesley a good whipping then branding her with dunderfliflin log on her ass as a mark of company ownership of beesley by her boss jan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We wear clothes, not cloths.

Please, when we get underssed we remove our clothEs, not cloths. We wear clothes, we dust with cloths.

Anton79Anton7911 months ago

Another great story! I love the plot twist with Angela walking in!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous