All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Would Like To See Two Men'

by CindyUSA

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Huh?

Next to last paragraph....who's Ray? Nice effort. Interesting story. Learn to proofread or, better still, find a willing editor.

CindyUSACindyUSAabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments, Ray was a typeo. I have asked the help of proofreaders, had the story proofed, checked it and double check it with several grammar and spelling checkers but still as you have said, it still needs pr

Thanks for your comments, Ray was a typo. I have asked for the help of proofreaders, This story was proofed. I have checked the story and double check it with several grammar and spelling checkers. Bul as you have said, it still needs proofing. I will review the story a few more times, make the corrections and re-post. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the idea of a woman watching

Great story, I've always wanted to have a woman watch when I'm with another man, but never met one that was that open minded, all I ever heard was ewww, thats disgusting. I never could figure that out, it seems to me that a woman would be interested to see what two men do together. Even though I like to suck cock, I still would like to watch two men go at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yes

very interesting story love it do not worry about the "ray" mistake the story was good and stimulating i alos would love to service a man and a women kiss have fun thank u

Mr Kitty giggle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Non-English?

Is the writer not a native English speaker? This read more like a poorly translated story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have done this in front of my wife. She really got into it. We fucked like teens when we got home. Little did I know but she shared this info with her sister. Her sister then propostioned me to do this with her husband. I agreed and got sucked, sucked and rimmed his sweet ass. Then got a great butt fucking. To my great surprise my sister in law than gave me her sweet pussy to eat and fuck. More stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want to try that.

I have fantasized about this forever. In college a girl I was sleeping with promised to set it up for me. I wanted to suck a c0ck and then get pounded from behind. She came through and I chickened out. I regret that, now I want it so bad. Any time I think of sex with a man I picture her right there with me.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Finally

Finally, someone that knows that feeling. I don't know how many times I have said that having my nipples played with sends a highly erotic little electric like zing, not only to my cock, but my belly button also. It's even better while being fucked. I have never heard anyone else that knew what I was talking about. I cross dress and, although I'm not overweight, my breasts have always been a little large for a male. A couple of years ago, I decided to add to the look by pumping my nipples a couple of times a day. Now they are longer and thicker than a lot of women have and quite sensitive from the pumping. The sensation of having them played with is exquisite!

I also loved the part about the girlfriend watching too. It's never happened to me but, my Boyfriend has fucked me with a girl in the same house who knew what was going on. I don't feel like an exhibitionist, humiliation doesn't do anything for me and it didn't make me feel that way either. Still, when we came out of the bedroom, she smiled at me, my hair and makeup all messed up, in my slutty "come fuck me" outfit and knowing my "pussy" was full of his cum, I was hard all over again and ready for another round! There is something about the thought of a guy's girlfriend or wife, someone who was actually in a relationship with him, who wanted to watch him fuck me that seems even hotter than just a random girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first time with a girl or in my case girls watching me get my ass fucked was a bit different. At school my friend and i wanked together sucked and fucked each other as we were two horny teenagers in an all guy school there were no girls to satisfy our horny cocks. A few times we had fucked on my bed when no one else was home and i had got dressed in my sisters clothes to be girly fucked and i liked it. One day i knew my sisters had swimming after school and my parents were at work we knew we had at least two hours for horny fun so i got dressed in a school uniform of my sisters and we started to make out on the sofa and soon i was on all fours and my friend had his cock in my ass fucking me when my sister and her friend walked in on us oh fuck caught the girls squealed and i looked for a hole to appear to hide myself in. Then they told us to keep going or they would tell what they seen no choice and my friend put his cock back in and continued to fuck me while they watched and it was hot having them watch. After we or should i say my friend spunked in me we came apart and my sister started playing with my friends cock and told her friend to play with mine. My first time with a girl and my friends as well. We all had sex together and our escapades like this continued any chance we got. There is something hot about having my ass fucked by a man while girls watch and a pussy on my face while a man is fucking me is a pure pleasure Paul(a)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous