All Comments on 'Hubby's Wish'

by mywayyourway100

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story. It would be nice if that could happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, thanks for writing and sharing it with us. I hope you write and share more of these types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pig, this is what I want! But...

I'm waiting for you to do this this to me Sue, but... untill then I will enjoy you stradling my head and squirting a cupfull of your juices into my mouth and all over my face right after we've had sex. That's incredible, as I don't think many women can do this. I would like you to do both BOTH. Your Real Hubby's WISH! The Pig!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the commenter of Yeah

Please tell me how he can catch an STD, herpes etc from this? He is with his wife, I am sure they have unprotected sex, they are married. So if she don't have STD's to start with, how can he catch them from himself? The cum comes from his body.... Stupid boy, you keep this ignorance and you will never experience a fun and open relationship with any woman. I will go down on my wife anytime, before, after, during if she wishes. Never will I ever let her down. Sex is all about her, I just enjoy the ride and I ride very often....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cock sucking

You should have made him take the last load straight from his cock to his mouth. Thats right make him suck himself off so later he sucks cock for you as your wimpy little whore/

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 9 years ago
Pleasure

Pleasure between two people in love is so hot. This has been a path my wife and I explored. I just blurted it out one day and to my surprise she said, " As long as it stays just between us and it our bedroom I am willing to play along." I love the taste of a woman but cum play between us has just added a new level of pleasure. After I cum inside of her and then lick her clean....she cums hard and pulls my face tight against her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
CUM LOVER

Your next step should be licking cum from another guys cock. That's what I did and now can't get enough cock or cum.O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i want it too

i would love to lick my cum off my wife's body. your story is super hot - i'm going to stroke myself silly reading it again.

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayalmost 9 years ago
love cum to

Over the years I licked my cum off just about every part of my wife. We both love it. I always eat my cum out of her shaved pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Licking cum

Mmmmmmmm I love cum too I'd love to get it rite from the cock now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sticky delight

My lover and I have only recently discovered the delights of playing with his lovely cum. It's added a whole new and amazing dimension to our sexual encounters. It started with him masterbating over my 34F titties, then massaging his cum into them. This felt sooo good. Almost like an electric charge. We quickly graduated on to him sucking his cum of my rock hard nipples while he fingered my very wet pussy, and then to licking me clean pretty much every time he fucks me. We both absolutely love it, and getting fingered and licked straight after he has filled me with his yummy sticky juice is one of the nicest things I've ever experienced. So if you are hesitating about trying out the things in this story.... Just do it! I promise you won't look back! And spunky goodnight kisses are simply the best! Yum yum!

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 8 years ago
Reminds me

My exwife would have me cum on his tits and then have me lick them clean it was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My favorate thing

This old boy has been doing it for years. Its such a turn on for me and my lady.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago

I hope so.

Do you think, you enjoyed it more than your husband, you only came oñce ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs a sequel

Needs a sequel where the wife gets a creampie from another guy and then the husband eats it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife and I...

..were very young when we married. Her 18, myself 19. Of course, we were young, horny and fucked all the time. She was 5' nothing and weighed barely 105lbs. Nice B titties and a pussy that was and is beautiful.

I grew up with a buddy who didn't live too far from where my wife and I initially lived. He was a year young than my wife and after about 2 years of marriage, he started coming by. His girlfriend had broken his heart when he proposed and she turned him down and we were his solace.

One night we were drinking too much and I was playing with my wife in front of Mike. He was watching and smiling at me, winking and prodding me to do more. Julia gave half-hearted pushes but she was enjoying it too. We were all wearing bathing suits have swam earlier in the afternoon and I pulled one of her cups downward so he could see her entire tit.

I expected her to go ballistic but she didn't react, even after I tweaked the puffed up nipple, twisting and tugging on it. Pulling down the other cup, I began to give it the same treatment. Mike just sat and stared, he admitted many times before how much he'd like to see her tits. Now was his chance.

I motioned him over and Julia didn't react when he sat next to her. She had 3 other guys before me so it wasn't like she was particularly virginal. Her eyes were closed and she told me later, whatever I wanted she was going to go with the flow. After gesturing to Mike, I offer him her titties. While he mauled them, I went after her other end. Pulling off her bottoms, I began playing with an already swollen and ripe pussy. All three of us were having the time of our lives.

It didn't take long and Mike was playing with her pussy. Julia usually has one first giant orgasm, sometimes taking a couple minutes to finish. He worked it out of her with his fingers while sucking on an elongated nipple. I began moving her so she would lay lengthwise on the couch, so she was laying on her back. They both figured it out and he pulled his cock from the front of his shorts and gave me one last look. I nodded.

Mikes cock isn't quite as large as mine, but the head is much thicker. He rammed it in and began pounding her like a man on a quest. He didn't last 2 minutes before he began gasping, groaning and pumping his sperm into my wife. Afterward, he laid on her until his cock deflated.

The moment he pulled away, I was on her like a starving dog. I licked and sucked her pussy, cleaning it of all traces of sperm. Some ended up in her pubic hair, more trickled out. But most was deep inside and I went after it when the outside was clean. It wasn't her clit I attacked, it was her orifice holding all that cum. Once I was reasonably sure she was cleaned, I turned to Mike who sat with a half turgid cock.

It surprised all three of us when I began sucking it. I sucked and cleaned it, but mostly sucked it. Julia scooted back and watched. Jacking and sucking, I soon had it back to steel. Not slowing down, I continued jacking and sucking the head. From the corner of my eye I saw movement and Julia was masturbating wildly. It wasn't something she liked to do with spectators, but watching her husband suck cock made her lose the inhibitions.

Mike's second orgasm was in my mouth. When he groaned and I felt the first spurt, Julia became cumming too. Hers was wild and spurred Mike on and watch and tasting them both, I shot my load on the front of the couch without touching it. I brought him down from his orgasm gently but didn't take my head away until Julia was finished with her own.

We had a long talk afterward. Since Mike didn't have a girlfriend, Julia and I offered both her cunt and my mouth to help out. That was almost 40 years ago. Mike eventually married and then divorced, but other than while he was married, Julia and I continued to provide a place for him to cum. Personally, I loved sucking his cock, while his sperm was bitter and there were copious quantities, I loved how Julia masturbated for us both while I worked on him.

Mike and I are both retired now and only Julia still works. She has went through menopause and lost almost all her sex drive but doesn't care if I continue my relationship with Mike. He stops by each morning and I suck his cock three or four times. Yes, I always swallow, it's the reason I give him head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Hot Love this

Sending this story to the wife at work. Hope she's receptive! I am about to cum in my pants at my desk thinking about it. Sure hope no more customers come in today or they may get to see cum spot on my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story well done

great story good suspense and build up and really hot ive jacked off for women and had them feed me cum

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
I want you!!!

Whether it's for sucking my cum off of your body - not necessarily what I had in mind, but not out of the realm of possibilities - I want a woman who is that intuitive, that interested, that willing and will 'play to my desires' as I would hers.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fine

Love it when wives take charge ! My wife stopped and things are getting boring,sex is for fun . Keep up the hot stories!

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 6 years ago
So HARD

Christ, my cock is so fucking hard now.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Wow

What a perfect wife, what more could a man ask for? I hope there is another chapter coming.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Tit for tat!

I always try to be fair to a lady. If I expect her to swallow my cum, I should be willing to do so myself. Love to eat cream pie I've "baked"! Love to have her kiss me after a BJ! Love to share cum. I find it highly erotic and that it usually leads to a second round! Because I'm 73, it normally won't happen unless there is cum sharing. Great story! Rated a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
erotic as hell

Very erotic and I appreciate the lack of unnecessary storyline. The woman taking charge in this and mild bondage added to the stimulation. This is a favorite form of sex play my wife and I share.

kathy251724kathy251724over 5 years ago
cum kisses

We love to kiss and share his cum. Can't wait to try it with another man's.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
I Love Cum Eating Stories

Hubby is a lucky guy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love eating my cum from wifes cunt, tits ,face ,ass and anywhere else I squitr it. Would try sucking another guy cock only if she was with me. f

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Well Done

Great story about a husband who enjoys three loads on his first try. Luckily, his wife finally came around and gave him what he wanted. Hopefully, it's a frequent part of their sex life in the future.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Very erotic..enjoyed this very much...hot!

BilliemoonBilliemoonabout 3 years ago
Wonderful

Love it . Look forward to more please Billiemoon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Us

I love feeding my husband a strangers cum. Sometimes he knows...

LickYourYoniLickYourYoniabout 3 years ago

Yum! Even hotter would be to eat someone else's warm cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to eat a pussy full of cream!!

Mine or someone else's tasty cum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, hot hot hot. My wife indulged this fantasy with me as well but reversed sequence . Perhaps the alcohol helped but she surprised me by embracing the experience one night when I voiced this fantasy. She literally shrieked when I went down on her after finishing inside. Biggest surprise was her asking for it a couple months later and now cum play is part of our regular repertoire. Added bonus…..its opened up a whole new embracement of shared kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When my GF offered me her low hanging big tits that I had just came on, I went wild. She was just teasing but when she saw how much I was into it, she started with her nasty talk, calling me a cum whore and how much she is going to enjoy fucking my pussy (ass) with her cock (strapon)

We had never done that before but when she saw how much I liked doing a bit of role reversal, she told me her fantasy. Sex was always insane after that night!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, I said to my wife about doing this, she didn’t say no. But we still haven’t done it yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I told my sexy wife that I want her to fuck guys with huge fat cocks, because I have a small penis and she needs to be satisfied with a huge cock, she laughed and said be careful what you wish for hubby, and I laughed and said I really do, I love to think about you fucking a guys fat cock and talking about how small your husbands little penis is, and she laughed and said OK hubby, so now I love to lick my wife's pussy and ass when she comes home from work or just been out for the day, and I get so horny thinking if she has been fucking someone, I always tell her that her pussy teasted amazing when she comes home from a night shift because she works with younger guys and I have let them look at my wife's naked pics and videos and let them see my little penis inside a toilet roll, and told them that they should try and satisfy my sexy 46y, and they said they would love to, so I get to lick my wife's Creampie filled pussy clean after she comes home and now I know when she has been fucking is, as soon as she gets in she tells me to lay down and she sits on my face and let's the cum drip into my mouth,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I remember going to the public toilets and there was a magazine open with thick cum all over it, so put my face close to it to smell it, and then I put my tongue out and touched it then I started to lick and suck until it was all gone, so I started to wank and leave a load for someone else, and turned the page and it was dripping with cum so I licked it up and turned another page with more cum, the entire time a guy was watching, and he walked in and locked the door and said don't stop, so I kept wanking and licking cum then he took out his massive cock and said suck my man size cock you tiny little penis cumslut, so I said OK and grabbed his big cock and started sucking then I started to lick his balls and he said right you cocksucker lick my asshole and make me cum, and he turned around and bent down, so I opened his cheeks wide apart and shoved my tongue deep inside his asshole and licked as hard as I could until he turned around and shot his huge load of cum in my mouth and face

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how supportive and sexy wife Tanya is. She didn’t just go along with Tommy’s fantasy. She researched it, got into it, taunted him a little bit to keep him hard (very sexy) and then got off on it several times herself.

I should probably have my wife read this story. We had spoke of this a few times and once I had her sit on my face after I came in her as she road me, but she couldn’t cum that way and wanted her turn to use her mouth (love her).

It was common practice for us back then that I’d kneel straddling her left arm and holding the back of her head (helping her relax and suck). She’d work her clit and I’d work her g-spot with my left hand. She would cum much harder when she held off and I came first (all over her). She like warm cum landed in her when she cums. It took a while that time for my second load, but when I laid her head down to fist pumped my cum all over her face and tits she came so hard we forgot about the creampie she gave me earlier. We talked about it later, but I was a little embarrassed about it so we moved on. Sorry to share so much but rhanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story was hot! I loved how you kept it just between the two lovers. No need to bring anyone else into it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I woukd like to hear more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I shared this story with my girlfriend. I was surprised how interested she was in having me eat my cum. So, we recently acted out this scene. She straddled me, riding my cock eagerly and aggressively. As soon as I came, she scooted up and placed her pussy on my face. She told me in no uncertain terms that I was to lap up my cum. I did. It was very exciting. When I finished she gave me a deep kiss and promised she’d find more ways to make me her “little cum eater.”

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i seriously believe every wife should have a bull for great fucking

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

She will be bragging about him to her very envious girlfriends

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

As it should be. Two loving partners play with each other. You don't need a third party to play exciting games. 5*!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous