All Comments on 'Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
richy231150richy231150about 12 years ago
Ecellent story

As usual Jasmine writes with eloquence, the story leaves you wanting more for which I can see loads of scope. Mother - daughter together maybe ? Cherry geting an anal fucking by mother with strapon ?

silver766silver766about 12 years ago
HOT AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that was hot!!!! I would love for you to do some more anal themed stories, but from a woman's point of view. You are very good at them. Your description of the sex between the principle and the slut was soooooo hot, I'm still wet 15 min after reading it. I loved the dominance and the way he made her love it, and the, "Oh fuuuuuuuuck, it hurts so good, so fucking good." line really got me going. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Thank you from miss silver766.

Lamia33Lamia33about 12 years ago
Wow

I loved the dominance, power and raw sex of this story and it does lend itself to many other chapters (giggles well I hope so)

brilliant as always Jasmine

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
i give it an A+

great story. well written. hot. funny. with a promise of a follow up. totally enjoyed it.

wrc264wrc264about 12 years ago
good story, just continue it

GReat story as usual, just dont stop. Tell us about the mother more and Markus and Dallas, and Him taking more cheerleaders under his wing because of her.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drabout 12 years ago
Bravo!!!!!!!!!

Great story - could easily transition into the story regarding the mother. All sorts of possibilities. Great writing, as usual! Great Flow, as usual! And HOT! As usual.

pete_polegspete_polegsabout 12 years ago
Great story!

Very hot tale, I hope it will continue with more about the anal abuse of the mother and daughter.

Thanks very much, Jasmine.

Pete

natmcanatmcaabout 12 years ago
loved it

you write very well, and the content is very hot xx well done xxx

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
WOWSER JASMINE!

5 Stars my ass (no pun intended) I give it a 10 !!!!

skip2951skip2951about 12 years ago
amazing

your have an amazing talent....keep them and me cummmming....more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh my

Very hot. Would love to hear of a double ass plunging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Superb

First time commenting, this story was *awesome*. Really well written, nice build-up and great portrayal of the "high school slut" fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn!

Can't decribe it deeper due to its awesomeness.

-waterboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SO. FUCKING. HOT!!!!!

I LOVE THIS, IT MADE ME COME 3 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2over 11 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Teh best i ead in a long time... and loving the way you made them intereact so fucking hot!! and loved that he focused on her ass and not her well used pussy :)

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 11 years ago
holy shit

That was amazing. Its actually sparked some ideas. Love it love it love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NEED TO TRY THIS!!!!!!

This has finally given me the determination to try anal SO HOT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two holes going to waste

Great story - she knew what was cumming and it did. Just a shame to waste her other two holes. Would've loved to see the slut cunt fucked and face fucked while he was ass fucking her - write another were he keeps a couple of jocks back to do the deed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
daughter in need

My daughter SERIOUSLY needs some of your training!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally a Must-Try!

I loved your story! It was well written, hot, and my boyfriend might finally get to fuck my virgin ass! Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First Time

This was so HOT!! Reminded me of my first time on my knees!

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
Farfetched, but HIGHLY entertaining!

'I'd be hard pressed to find a better story on this site. You've got an awesome imagination! Your grasp of anal sex obviously exceeds anything I've ever contemplated in even my deepest,darkest fantasies! But wow! You also managed to flesh the story out by adding background and substance, giving it more depth than just a stroke read. Turned me on big time,too. Great writing!

petboi69petboi69almost 10 years ago

another fantastic story silk! keep up the good work :)

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57over 9 years ago
Had my cock throbbing.......

all through the story and the way he set this lil slut straight almost had my cock jumping for joy and I wasn't even touching it. J-baby you never let me down as I always masturbate to your stories.

hillside88hillside88over 9 years ago
Cheerleader slut

A great story. Just the thought of her being banged every Friday by the principal is hot. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Absolutely loved the story, second time Ive read it actually! I do have one bitch though... :

QUOTE

"All girls deny it, but once they have felt a big hard cock up their backdoor, they are addicted."

UNQUOTE

While any number of girls might like this, the fact is that lots don't and find it anywhere from unpleasant to downright painful, and it doesn't matter how slow you go or how well you might be trying to work her clit to improve it. My real issue is that invariably you'll get some douchebags reading this and actually believe it and wind up hurting some girl... Then you have the writers that tell the story saying they used spit or a bit of pussy juice for lubricant, which is bullshit since that dries up faster than hell and then you have tears, internal bleeding, tissue issues and hemorrhoids. Even with a good lubricant you can have some of these problems. Not to mention having bowel issues from all that banging around for a few days. Hell last time my wife and I did it, and I used s really good lubricant, she still had some slight bleeding for a few days. (NOT a happy camper!)

Anyway just some more serious stuff to consider when writing!

(Still an enjoyable story;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please strop writing

Please stop writing. Thank you from readers everywhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get over yourselves other anons

Seriously? Even though this is not put in the nonconsent/reluctance category, it just as easily could have gone there. There is nothing about this story that anyone should be acting on in real life. It's wrong to ignore someone's boundaries, it's wrong to blackmail someone, it's wrong for a principal to have sex with a student, it's wrong to force someone to do something whether you think they will eventually stop fighting you or not, it's wrong to think that "being wet" is an indicator that a person is enjoying the sexual assault (it's an involuntary biological reaction to stimuli), etc. SO WHAT??? This is erotica aka porn, not a biology documentary or a feminist tome on enthusiastic consent and safe anal sex. If someone reads this and decides it's real life, that's their problem and not the author's. I'm a queer feminist woman with no interest whatsoever in being penetrated anywhere by a man, and I got my rocks off reading this story. If you don't like the writing or content, then don't read it, but don't shit on the author for what is a damn good story. And don't speak for everyone on this site about whether the author should keep writing. Your opinion is not universal, so stop acting like you get to dictate what people can write on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Got me wet

my female opinion of this story is 7.5/10. It would have been better if the girl wasn't so willing though...(wink)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Our the fuck of sight!

This has to be the nastiest story I have ever read and you have to be the most inventive porn author in history to keep "cumming" up with these dandy stories that make my cock hard and my shorts full of cum every time I read one!

If you can fuck as well as you write, whoever has his penis in your mouth, vagina or rectum has got to be one happy fucking camper! I would tell you I wished it was me, but that would be the most unrealistic thing I could think of. Keep on writing, ma'am and I'll keep on reading and whacking off to them!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah, an excrement of a diseased mind.

This writer should be in a cell locked up ! 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah, an example of a creative mind.

This writer should be in a Hall Of Fame! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Homecoming King at Prom?

At least where I live, you cannot become a Homecoming king or queen at Prom. You become a Homecoming king or queen at homecoming. Homecoming and prom are completely separate events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good...

Be better if the cheerleader wasn't so willing... but still 50 Faps Per Second

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

While I agree with the principal that she should probably be tested before sticking your dick in that overused pussy, for some reason he seems to think the ass is safe? Wtf?! If she has something you're gonna catch it no matter which hole you stick it in! Lol.

I think I would have started the show though by letting the poor kid go ahead and finish fucking her lil cheerleader pussy on my desk, then sent him home so I could entertain myself. Heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You sir are a fucking creeper

And I truly hope you are not in the education business. Probably are though.. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome story but....

to the anonymous user that called the writer a creeper get real man your on an erotic literature website that has 1000s of sex stories and u clearly read enough of the story if not the whole thing and then comment that? o buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lul

lol@moralfags. your tears only make my penis harder

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FROM THE STORY

Thanks go to Estragon for his copy-editing work:

Principal (principal)

attractive mother's flirt (mothers)

straight out (straight-out )

their child (children)

set-up (setup)

first time (first-time)

cock that as just in her (was)

one time (one-time)

twitch and writhes (writhe)

whole another crazy story (other)

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015over 8 years ago
FROM THE STORY

Thanks go to Estragon for his copy-editing work:

Principal (principal)

attractive mother's flirt (mothers)

straight out (straight-out )

their child (children)

set-up (setup)

first time (first-time)

cock that as just in her (was)

one time (one-time)

twitch and writhes (writhe)

whole another crazy story (other)

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Correction

Writhes - writhe

It was correct originally, since it isn't an active verb in that sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Generous Principal....

The Principle was certainly a generous soul, sharing his Cheerleader Slut with the Deserving Nerd. But that was his only positive characteristic, the no-good brutal ass-fucker.

2p1k32p1k3over 7 years ago
Could Be Better

Maybe the author is setting up the continuing story with this ending. Yet it still fails, regardless. If Stanford cares enough about Dallas to coarse her into becoming his personal split, then he is so unlikely to 'share' her with anyone as to be impossible, believer do I.

It is much more likely for Stanford to compel Dallas to realize some of her own wants, while he breeds her and solidifies his relationship with her.

Thank you for sharing your time and Force; May you ask the Goddess to ever align your chosen path.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only a jackass

Would correct grammar or spelling in a great story like this won. Great hot job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RELAX, people, it's called fantasy!

I can't believe the number of people that write comments as if this is a documentary. It's a fantasy, and like all your stories, and damage hot one. I don't care if it's far fetched, I don't care if it's illegal Or whatever. It was hot, that's what people could easily here to read for. Keep writing, dear Stocking Lover!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice

This was great, as all of your stories that I have read are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking Amazing

Don't ever stop writing, this was the tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"All girls deny it, but once they have felt a big hard cock up their backdoor, they are addicted."

So true!

Great story. The only part I didn't like was when he kissed her ass. You do that for a slut and she won't respect your authority.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was amazing

I loved this ONE!

TurboT81TurboT81about 5 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed this one, looking forward to reading how he got into her mothers ass aswell 5*

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 4 years ago
Great story. Did you know...

1st off, the story was hot, as was the next one, "Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom". I'm not sure whether I've commented on them in the past. I was just re-reading some of my favs when I noticed something odd.

The stories listed as Also In This Series do not seem connected to this one. Those stories are parts 1 & 2 of a 2-part series listed immediately before this story and its sequel. And, the worst part is that Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom isn't listed at all. I enjoyed that even more than this one, so I hope you can get the listing fixed so others can discover it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2

Can you make a part 2 to buggering the burglar by al_Ussa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I loved this story! I got very horny after reading this. Your stories are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked the general theme, but the main character fucking her three times in the course of perhaps an hour, the second two in her ass without lube, stretches the bounds of credulity. I doubt most men, no matter how sexy the slut, would have trouble getting hard 3 times in an hour, much less entering her ass with no lubrication.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

great story

very hot and sexy!

please make a chapter 2

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

An excellent story, with a plotline that could have been believable in the 70's or early 80's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect! Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More hot description of fucking her fine tight Virginia ass and how hot she gets to be a wild ass whore.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

This could have been a better story if the Principle hadn't been such a complete Asshole.

slutforspencerreidslutforspencerreidover 2 years ago

ugh it was amazing i came with them on the countdown and i loved it so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg Jasmine, absolutely fucking wonderful, had it been me thought I would had her hot young cunt too as I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice, love to get drunk on it. Cut lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 2 years ago

Great story. Iam an ass man and just love anal.The principle should have spanked her before he took her anal cherry. I don't think the principle was an asshole,the cheerleader was.The Greek shall inherent the slut. Please continue this story. Include some spanking in the story. If there was a Nobel prize for erotic literature you would be the winner. Your stories should be made into movies. They are better than what is being made now.I can see them on the Hallmark channel.🤣 I don't think it's possible you to write a bad story. ✌ Be Safe,Be Kind,Be Happy.

bademma21bademma21over 2 years ago

I love all your stories!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

Some times when you caught doing One guy another guy wants some or like I was at some parties where the Man I was with or went there with told me I had to take care the House meaning that the Man that owned the House or apartment I needed to take care of. Some times it was at a Couples house throwing a BDSM Party and they had all kinds of things to have Sex On.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What they really don't like in thier as is my 13 inch bwc,but then some black.mothers love it

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Yes to have have a strong dominant man make his slut❤️❤️❤️❤️

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

I think the story demonstrates the solution the principal has proposed is one that all parties can endure. I wonder how often it occurs in real life. Hooray for high school girls! Good story.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please edit your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not even close enough to suspend reality. 2 stars.

Bill S.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT STORY..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never finished your story, aaaaaaadding letttttters and having typos doesn't enhance a story, it detracts from it, I can't believe you have over 600 entries!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Clever and most sexually exciting, but hugely unrealistic, especially in a closed and febrile school environment. A highly dangerous strategy for a staff member to adopt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In most stories the man goes from the mother onto the daughter but this one was backwards. Ehh. It was ok, it would have been better if his focus was fully on the cheerleader, and not on the nerd’s sexual needs or the cheerleader’s mother.

wwepringlewwepringle10 months ago

I would like to say almost my story I was Cheerleader just like in the story. but when I got caught it was a assistant football coach / head girls soccer coach and verry great looking to. yes I had some of the same happen to me he taught me to love spanking and well everything. when he met my mom you can say know his my daddy.

Mostly_SQMostly_SQ9 months ago

I'm dropping. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I do love your work. I don't think I've read one I haven't liked. I especially love stories where someone gets what's coming to them just like Dallas did. She sure did change into a wonderful submissive slut.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 Stars on this one . Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One of the prettiest girls in school was blackmailed did you having sex by a teacher who was also a football coach. I had him for a class and I study hall. It was swept under the table very few people knew that it happened. She ended up being pregnant quietly had a abortion. It really missed her up for a while which was very understandable. I didn't care for that picture at all before hearing this and there were several others felt the same way. He did leave the area at the end of the school year. A few years later I've had heard that he was found badly beaten. I didn't wish him no harm but it actually didn't bother me at all because I felt that he really deserved it. Every one it seemed that didn't know the real him felt so sorry for him. We're good for him 3 years later about he was found beaten again. I didn't do the circumstances whether he was back in his old tricks or somebody was getting revenge. If he was back his old tricks you would think he would learn even though he was a teacher maybe he wasn't that smart.

MakerofSorrowMakerofSorrowabout 1 month ago

I liked the story. It’s a good fantasy. But one of the many reasons I’ve never became a high school teacher, when I was in my twenties, was because I was afraid that I would try to make a scenario like this come true, and end up in prison.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Your anal obsession ruined so many of your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50839 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...