All Comments on 'Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 08'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent

great chapter i can nit wait until someone kills Bradford and I hope it is Veronica. I look forward to see just how powerful Victoria is i like the idea that she can see and sense the Bradford I do agree that Bradford is a gutless worm and the world will be a better place once he torn a asunder. Super chapter and thank you for all of your hard work looking forward to the next chapter

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Impressive!

I like the strong females of this clan. Instead of swooning, they come out swinging. Both V&V are enigmatic, and I look forward to exploring their inner psyche as the story unfolds. Nice.

Jamie and Vic in a few years? Masterful, can't wait to see 'squirt' grow up.

Thank you!

M1

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
omg Please Hurry !!!!!

This is just to damn wonderful. It still amazes me how you can link all of the characters together and it all just makes sense. Even with a hint of who Victoria's mate will be is just a tease within it's self. Although with that I would love to know how Jamie was turned and or even the sex of Manson and Tony's child will be. Damn how I love this family and thank you for giving them to us.

Hell I'm still looking or wishing I could find a mate that will protect and love as fiercely as those Sinclaires and let's not forget Mason and Maurice ( Big Ass Smile )

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

Great update. I am hoping that the next chapter will be much sooner. PLease hurry.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
Shakes my head

Damn, your killing me here, first Jamie and Victoria being mates, which i hope your planning to write about, because" Lucy you have some plaining to do" about how it came to be that Jamie is a vampire,Secondly just wow the things that little Victoria can do amazing. great update can't wait to read more, please hurry.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Great update!

Ok, so cool beans on the whole Jamie/Victoria thing. That will be cool to read about - just explain how Jamie became a vampire when he was born human & i'll be a happy little clam about it. There isn't much Patrick can do or say to Bradford, so why he wants to is just a matter of guilt.

My big question is: who the heck was Louise talking to? Was it Ethan? Was it Martin? Or is there a Sinclaire left unaccounted for that has not been introduced yet?

And what's Bradford's history? Excellent update - 5 stars.

missingmissmissingmissabout 12 years ago
re:Jamie

In Masons story, Mason explained to Jamies mother that when Jamie is of age to understand, he will have the choice whether he wanted to be turned.

ToFall4ToFall4about 12 years ago
Again a great chapter

I liked it alot. The Sinclaire's have strong women in their family. Thanks for giving a small inside on Mason, Toni & Jamie. So the tall handsome guy Louise was talking to...is that one of Martin's sons? I can't wait for your next update.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Awesome...awesome

A powerful sistah connect and superb telling. Love how you pair sweet Torie up with Jamie. You plant good solid seedlings for future spin-offs. Girl you have seriously mad skills. Now when does boyfriend get the vibe that Rosie has reincarnated into this life? I can't wait until that bell goes off for him!!!! Branford is going to be so twisted up in the game it won't even be funny!!

Work it!!! Work the Magic, sistah!!!!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 12 years ago
Great

Woo Wee talking bout a great update just wish there was more though hey what can I say I'm greedy. So nice to have Mason Toni and Jamie have an appearance in this story too so I take it that Jamie decided to be turned then huh and he's gonna be Victoria's mate when she's old enough boy is he gonna have his hands full with her she's already giving him attitude being at such a young age too funny. I'm also happy to see Patrick and Kevyn there too now I'm looking forward to see what happens next I want them to hurry and get to where Ronnie is and also in the mean time for her to be let loose and start to give Brad the beat down he so needs lol!! Please update again real soon thanks!

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago
Questions

I can't wait to find out who the guy is talking to Lu.

Furthermore does Victoria kntow Jamie's her mate?

As for Bradford why did he choose to strike now? He's got to know his days are number.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

I am sure that Patrick has been feeling bad enough about his past, and this new situation must hurt him deeply and make him feel sheepish in front of his new mate. Since Veronica has a PhD in psychiatry, she has the knowledge to deal with her captor's issues. Coupled with her personality and faith in her family, this guy doesn't stand a chance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Louise

I seriously thought for a second that Louise would be Bradfords mate, and I didn't realize that so much time had passed since Mason. When you said that Jamie was 21, I did a double take, I was thinking wow, time flies. It seems like he should still be 5 or something.

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
Wow!!

This chapter is great cuz I received a update on everyone!!! I kno Ethan,Rik, and the crew will get her back!! I love the update on Jamie who s all grown now/a vampire cuz he was very protective of Victoria. I love how u combined the stories but can seperate them too!!! Az keyan said its a family afar!!! That includes Mason's family too!! I cant wait to read the next chapter. A great spinnoff from this would be about Jamie/Victoria getting together. cuz he did say he could wait another centery for her!!

A_DDA_DDabout 12 years ago
Why?

If she was his mate, why did he not die when she killed herself? Was he mistaken? I thought you can't deny the mating call even if he wanted to take there relationship slow, because Patrick did the same thing with Kevyn, but he was drawn to her where he watched her at night

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsabout 12 years ago
Amazing

This chapter is bringing hints of Jamie & Victoria being mates. LOVES IT!!!!

I think Louise was talking to one of Martins son. (Could Louise be Nathan or Joseph mate can't to find out)

PoetryLvrPoetryLvrabout 12 years ago
Love Ethan & Katrina

I have always loved Ethan & Katrina! Reading about them and their connection makes me smile!

I'm seeing a story building for Louise maybe!?

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bradford: evil or crazy grieving?

I know everyone is hating Bradford, but if he were truly evil he would have killed Veronica right away. I think he's just "mad with grief" and will want to be talked out of revenge by Veronica or Patrick, and I hope he gets a chance at happiness with Louise as his new mate. But I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out. Thanks for the updates on Mason, Toni, and Jamie, I was wondering about them.

Yves

juicycarameljuicycaramelabout 12 years ago
U never fail 2 impress!

I luv the character Patrick but he must've been 1 cruel sob 2 not compell his victim 2 forget & who is Louise talkin 2? Like a true fan, I knew somthin was up wen it was mentioned Pat felt protective of her. KEEP EM COMMIN, AS U CAN SEE WE'RE LUVIN IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whew!

Your writing is improving and improving with every new submission! While this story is getting me in a tizzy (I want the Sinclaires to have an other worldly beat down on Bradford Jefferson), I am STILL stuck on Justine!!! Where does your mind come up with all of these plots and characters and insane cliffhangers?!?

Just amazing work, Kal! Amazing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!

This story just keeps getting beter and beter. While it makes me crazy. I like how you are ending the stories with a cliffhanger. Yes it's furstating but it makes me excited about wondering whats going to happen next and looking forward to reading more. I loved the way you tied in characters from your other stories into this chapter and set the ground work for two new stories that would be great. A story about Jamie and grown up Victoria would be very interesting. I don't know who Louise was talking to but I'm guessing it was probally one of Martin's sons. Poor Lousie seems like she's spent most of life catering to and taking care of her mom and siblings. So she deserves to have some take care of her for a change. I hope she gets a story of her own.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
Hmm

Thanks for the Mason, Toni and Jamie update! Louise how dose she figure in to this, possibly she is the mate of bradford. I also wonder Kevyn has all these soothing empathic abilities are her abilities supernatural is she a healer? Just asking. Jamie is 21 and how old is Victoria? Mason is getting in this family one way or another(lol). I am looking forward to your updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG DecadentDessert,

I thought the same thing regarding Louise possibly being Bradford's mate! Would be interesting... but maybe too easy... Might just seem like a fix, but I suppose it would depend on how it came about. Anyway, great story so far Kalamazoo!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
WOW So Jaime and Victoria

Who knew.... I love how this is coming together. Glad that Mason and Toni popped up in the story... I had hoped that they would have been more Present in Patrick's story. On to the next chapter.

NikkiAKLNikkiAKLabout 11 years ago
So Good!!!!

Your stories are so good and have me enthralled...I think you should try and get them published....I read alot and your stories are a lot better than some i have to pay for...try it and see

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1666 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...