All Comments on 'An Interview with Despina Jones'

by Stella_Omega

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Mind Boggler!

The story gives a whole new take on pluralism.

What a wonderful juxtaposition: the being who would be so easy to despise as a monster is at the same time the last hope for the desperate.

You have the makings for a much larger story here: the mysteries of attraction and repulsion, the dynamics of the same versus the "Other," and of course, scads of tentacle sex.

I certainly hope that you pursue it.

NimeNimeabout 12 years ago
I'm hooked

Your concept is so original and so intreging I want more story to read. I really want to see where this will go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Is the interviewer going to be here slave?

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanabout 12 years ago

An exceptional read. Fascinating idea. Remarkably interesting world and being you've created. I liked the treatment of starting as an interview - with interesting repercussions!

Luna_Wolf72Luna_Wolf72about 12 years ago
You make me

happy. I love this, all of it. It's almost (but not quite) too much, yet it's never really shudder inducing. Instead it's something that requires thought, something that makes my brain tick. I can't wait for the rest!! (And that is really saying something~cuz tentacles are not for me...)

RazgrizGhostRazgrizGhostabout 12 years ago
Quite Intriguing

I find the characters interesting. Hoping to see more.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 12 years ago

Nice work Stella, like the interview angle, it will be interesting to see where you take this,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Conflicted by how i feel about this story...?

On the one hand it made me a little ill.

But on the other, i felt it was creative and finished reading it not only to see what happened, but was enjoying the writing.

If you have more i for one would check it out.

cactuspunchcactuspunchover 10 years ago

I love it, and I hope you make more in this setting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous