All Comments on 'My Sis and I... Ch. 04'

by EroticaGuy89

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hey anonymous

if you dont like it dont read it. yes im talkin to you mr 'crap' as they say on take me out 'no likey, no fuckin readdy' overall it was good, just needs a bit more detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ok seriously people. It's good.

You guys that don't like the story, stop reading it!! I happen to like this story and like to see what nice things people have to say about it, not people being jerks.

So EroticaGuy89, maybe you can make the story a bit longer? Add some more detail. Other than that, it is absolutely fantastic :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved Your Short But Hot story

Hi EroticaGuy89 loved your and wanted to give it 5 stars but for some reason I couldn't get up but 1 star.Really it was a 10 star.As for the reason your sister moaned so loud when she came was because you are in a place of your own a town where no one knows you so make love and enjoy the CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cute story...

will you continue their new life together or is this happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SUBPAR AT BEST

not that good you left some big plot holes like what the mom said when they told her they were moving to college TOGETHER. no mention of birth control does she get pregnant? very little detail and very rushed boring sex. i also wonder about writers that have people working in law enforcment pretending to be married to a sibling NOT VERY SMART OR REALISTIC your work file has the names of parents and siblings plus their ages one look and you are busted and in jail. so much for true story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Obviously, Mr. Subpar is subpar in IQ

This is an excellent story, as are all of this writer's stories of hot sisterfucking. I love how Mike treats what he calls his sister Julie's "tiny little cunt." He just can't get enough of his kissing and smooching and slurping it, and neither can his sister. And then Mike introduces his big fat cock up her sweet little cunt, fucks it to within an inch of its life, and ends up unloading his brotherly balls up his little sis's precious twat. Julie's filled to the brim with her big brother's warm creamy semen, the way they both like it. A small word of advice, Mr. EroticaGuy. You're not only a highly talented author but also a young man. As you experience more of life, you'll learn that a great portion of humanity are insensitive morons. It's a waste of time and effort to worry about them. Instead, just forget them altogether, and follow your star. I wish you and yours all the very best.

OLDEDOLDEDabout 10 years ago
TO Subpar

I haven't seen any stories authored by anonymous(e)(mouth)). It is very easy for some anons to make remarks about an author, That are cutting, Rude and often uncalled for. Some write to releave the stress of day to day life, others write because they enjoy it. This is not english 101 this story board 1000, these stories are here for us to read and enjoy. So get a grip, get your head out of your ass, Noone makes you read the stories here. I have said it before+++ SHOW US WHAT YOU'VE GOT IF YOU ARE SO DAMN GOOD!.

ED

P.S. don't bother emailing me, I don't accept anonymous emails or email without a valid return address.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
one honest comment and a lot of ignorant kiss asses

i have to agree subpar at the least. piss poor background rushed sloppy sex poor details and enough plot holes to sink a battleship. this whole story was no more than a rough draft and never should have been posted with out a major rewrite and a GOOD EDITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GOOD

VERY GOOD...like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good job

That was a danm good job a writing the chapters could have been a little longer but all and all it was good

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Rat's Ass Be Damned

Sorry I didn't catch this chapter when it first came out over a year and a half ago. Better late than never, though. It is a fine love story, though, and I hope things continue as nicely for the "real" Mike and Julie. It would be good to know, if EroticaGuy89 feels up to letting us in on his life. There are a few things that come to mind: Mom's reaction when she realizes the truth, how they keep their life private from friends, what happens if anyone realizes their wonderful intimacy, etc. But lovers deserve a great life together. Who gives a rat's ass if they aren't traditional, so long as they harm no one else.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Great

I'm glad you kept them together. Maybe you might continue this with them as the are getting older.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Love the story from beginning to end. I wonder why it is the military have not got you on a pension to support you after an injury suffered on duty.

I would love to read more of yours and Julie's story you seem to be ideally suited to one another and I wish you well for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There might be a few bumps in the road

1 - at some point they may need prove they are married. Figure out the paperwork

2 - he works in law enforcement. Cohabitation is legal but incest is not. That distinction may bite them later.

3 - his work will undoubtedly provide insurances and a retirement plan. Maybe the legality of their situation could provide a problem.

4 - at some point grandma will want grandchildren. Disclosing their relationship could get dicey if she hasn’t figured it already.

Write on. This story is interesting and you write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you wrote an excellent autobiography segment.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I love a good story with a good ending

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the story. I can see many more coming out of this. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous