All Comments on 'Halloween Party'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
decent read

but the misuse of 'site' when it should have been 'sight' detracted just a tad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ass

I love ass, but I love Big ass. The kind that would make a french maid skirt stand almost straight out. But you need to make an adjustment. Good anal sex requires lubrication. The anal sphincter does not produce lube naturally like the vagina and vaginal lubrication and/or saliva isn't sufficient either. If a girl really loves it anally (kind of rare) and she wants to do it regularly she should use ky or astroglide as she may eventually end up with irritated or torn tissues. The anus and colon aren't really built for penetration, after all. Men who enjoy anal should remember to carry lube to sexual encounters and also wear a condom. The Flora that lives inside the colon can travel up into him and he can end up with a very bad UTI, or Urinary Tract Infection. And don't forget her pussy. Though a girl might enjoy anal, at least to pleasure her guy, many don't orgasm. And guys, if she gives you her ass you owe her all the orgasms you can give her. Good story. OH, and Halloween sex is MUCH more fun when both (unknown) partners are well masked. Anonyimity is fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
By a faggot...

For faggots ! "1*" !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous