All Comments on 'Discovered!'

by Three_Curious

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BeastButlerBeastButlerabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

This was very erotic and got me as hard as the protagonist's cock was in the story. Wow, I hope you write a sequel.

wannasuckwannasuckabout 12 years ago
A great story

I can't wait to read more about the latest fantasy fulfillment of his.

dluvstoreaddluvstoreadabout 12 years ago
Very nice!!

That was a very hot, erotic story......I completely enjoyed it and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!

I'd love to see her move him on to the real thing in ch. 2

:D

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
i need a Suzy

I share the same obsession as Mike and could really use a Suzy to help me thru it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong Category

This story does not belong in the Gay Male category. Some of us find sex with a female repulsive.

Three_CuriousThree_Curiousabout 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback's good

Thanks for your comments (I didn't pick the category by the way). I'd love to hear what parts were your favorites - you can email me at three_curious@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good short story

Many men have this desire and women want to see m/m action. It is easier to accomplish than most think. The right circumstances will happen for you. Don't rush it but be aware of signs from others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sounds familiar

I remember encouraging my wife to get a dildo so I could do those same things. I was very fun learning how to deepthroat and to fuck that rubber cock. Lots of good times. Thanks for the memories!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
You. can.do.it; You knew you'd like it!

You started this fantasy and reels us reader/fans into your web. I believe you really Want to continue this next step for your star. He's waited long enough and we don't want him lose the spirit. He might have to start the next episode as a do-over with an even stronger urge to "Initiate" the action with a close friend ... then decide to exhibit his new interest in a swinging play night with their respective mates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Now THAT is a Friend

How wonderful to have a friend like that, Understanding, and so helpful to get that CUM into your mouth.

freakinbluefreakinblueover 4 years ago

So much my fantasy, her getting off urging me to suck cock for her.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Oh yes, that is very hot. I hope to read about her having him suck a real cock soon.

P_VP_Vover 3 years ago
More!

Was hoping that there was a page 2 and Suzie finding a real cock for Mike to suck.

freakinbluefreakinblue6 months ago

It’s time for the follow up. Suck a real cock for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous