All Comments on 'Obsessed with Mrs. A Ch. 02'

by talespinner0559

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice follow up

trusting there will be a continuation of their affair...................

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Will there be more?

I really hope so

movies_maidens_n_manmeatmovies_maidens_n_manmeatover 10 years ago

Still waiting for the last part when Danny will fuck her in the ass and ultimately cums in her mouth after she performs some A2M

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
can't weait for the anal chapter

love reading about this hot milf, and how hot she was-great story w/ hot sex, nice writing-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
most improved

Much better! very readable! chapter one was torture...chapter 2 very hot! cut short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YUMMY

really like the story, most definitely need many sequels

wish Cindy was my neighbor ...DKP

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Love this category of story (genre if you wil)

And this story is one of the best! Why did you stop here? Sounds to me like there are many stories to tell of Cindy and Danny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I like this. I want more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written and HOT. Thanks. I,too, worshiped a mature goddess who lived next door to us and was a good friend of my Mom when I was young. She was so nice to me and gave me an affectionate small hug or kiss on cheek occasionally at appropriate times. I longed for her and dreamed about her. When I was 21 I came home from college at Xmas to find her very sad because her husband was terminally ill. I went to her house to try to be comforting. She sat on a den couch and started sobbing softly. I fetched a nearby box of Kleenex for her and sat down next to her and put my arm around her and held her to me gently. She seemed glad for my touch and snuggled into me. There we sat for a long time speaking only a little. It was only natural to give her a small kiss or two on her forehead, and I believe she was glad I did. Finally, she looked me in the eyes as if to say thanks and gave me one sweet soft kiss, and it was over. We had one loving hug at the door as I left. Her husband died not long after I went back to school , and she sold her house and moved away before I was home again. I have never seen her again, but now at age 72 I still remember her and our warm hour or two together that day as if it were yesterday and I were going to see her again today. I can still feel her and taste her warm kiss.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous