All Comments on 'Keeping The Blondes Down Ch. 02'

by smokinggun

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tool of the Trade

Hi

I read this story with my wife. We loved it, my wife in particular goes all to pieces about the idea of being made to do something by having the notion planted in your mind like that.

By the time we hit part two I was eating for all I was worth while she tried to read it to me.

Couple of things though, you never stopped either woman from telling anyone that you told them they had to do those things (do you might want to work that into a future chapter as a way in introduce more subjects) and second, did you get the idea of the sound/frequency based hypnosis mechanic from Joe Haldeman's book "Tool of the Trade". If you haven't read it, look it up. If you like the idea of this type of control youll like that book. It is none erotic.

Many thanks for your story so far, give us more. I want her bum wrapped round my cock by the end of the next installment.

Luv Jake & Sammy

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Chapter 3

Can't wait to see how he uses these to get Control and get other Females while Enjoying the Blondes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous