All Comments on 'Fated Hearts Ch. 07'

by Gianniana

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Dark

you have gone to the dark for this chapter. It is not only really different but also enjoyable to read. I look forward to seeing how our newly mated couple gets themselves out of this one. And I also have to wonder if the new Madame Alpha will now be able to talk to the pack? Interesting question, yes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh my god!

i can't believe that happened. this story is sooo good i can't wait to see what happens next. please don't leave us in suspense for too long, and update soon.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

I loved it. Just when they started to bulid a stronger relationship, they get kidnapped.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
A bit rushed and definitely chaotic.

Maybe that was what you were going for? Hopefully they continue to fight back.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
What the heck?

So, it looks like Pavla showing her evil face again. Having lost one alpha mate, she comes after his successor? I love the hurried mating as an act of defiance and mutual protection. It was the ultimate act of love in the face of diversity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
write more, write more!

i cant wait to see what happens next

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years ago
Oh Hell Nawh!!

Awwwww, sookie sookie now, girl you got to give me something soon. This story is getting tooo good!! I sure hope that Eric and Thess had enough time to solidify the mating bond. And that ass Dennis sure needs to get his slimy ass slapped around a few times, it just shows you how weak he is if he has to put his hands on Thess like that. I KNEW something was wrong with him from the start. And lastly, I think that the green eyed cloaked figure was thessa's former madam alpha witch??? Can't wait to see ther next chapter. You got me all in.

chocojojo16chocojojo16about 11 years ago
wow!

this was actually really good love this story soooo muchhhh!!!! nothing can seperate love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGianniana@Gianniana
219 Followers
UPDATE: Wow! I haven't been on here in a while, but know that new sci-fi romance is on its way!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES