All Comments on 'Turning of the Stars Ch. 06'

by Panthem

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

After the wait this was worth it your a great writer I've enjoyed all your stories keep up the good work

Gemgrl_72Gemgrl_72about 12 years ago
The end or the beginning?

I had almost given up on this chapter. It was well worth the wait. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please tell me there is more to this

PanthemPanthemabout 12 years agoAuthor
well...

This particular story is done, but you'll see these characters again. There was one person in particular who was begging to have their story told. You can probably guess who.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you're back!

Sorry to see this one end, although I must say since they haven't even moved in together yet there should be a little more... And please tell me there's more to the Corie and Eric story...

beatrice_dreamsbeatrice_dreamsabout 12 years ago
The wait is over...

*deep sigh*

That was good. Absolutely worth waiting for :) That Celia woman is a piece of work (!!), but I really like the fact that the 'drama' was important to Grant and Anna's emotional progress in their relationship and forced them to throw caution to the wind and just enjoy each other. Yay!

And can't wait to find out how Corie's new interest turns out...!!

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago
Very good

Because of the long time between chapters, I kind of lost track of the story, so read the last two together. Nice story, good plot and strong characters. Like others have said, there is more to write, particularly about Corie and Eric I think, although I would like to read about the continuing romance and eventual marriage. I suspect a visit to Anna's parents would be good for a laugh or two also.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Sigh!

So cute! You definitely made it worth the wait. I can only hope that the sequel featuring Cori and Eric is coming soon... hint, hint, nudge.

Loved it. Thanks for writing.

Gabatha17Gabatha17about 12 years ago

I literally squealed like a little girl when I checked and saw that you'd added a new post. I thought it was fantastic and an excellent end to the long wait. Thank you so much, it was truly enjoyable. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

bluebirdnestbluebirdnestabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

This was an amazing story! I loved every minute of it! Please, continue writing more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I'm blown away by your writing. Please continue!! I very much look forward to reading more from you. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
24 hours

That's how long it took me to finish the whole story (including sleep and work). I couldn't tear myself away. Great writing, beautiful characters.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 12 years ago
one of the best

Great ending. Nice wrap up on the back stories related to the club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Should be published

If you haven't already considered doing so, you should try to get this published.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 12 years ago
fantastic

I've spent the last week reading through all your submissions and would recommend them to anyone. I just wanted to say thanks for sharing and share a hope that you might put together a sequel to this particular story and give Eric and Corie a happy ending too?! Like I say, its just a hope, I'll be looking out for your next story whatever it is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best 3 hours I've had in a long time ;)

I'm now typing this through sand filled eyes as I've spent the last 3 hours reading "Turning of the Stars." Much kudos to you for a wonderful, flowing writing style and characters who were believable and likeable in equal amounts.

Usually I find dialogue off putting at some points in a story but that never happened once. I'm now off to read your other submissions but I had to leave a comment as I believe it only fair after the pleasure you've given me in reading your words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Same here

I too have been reading this for hours. I didn't notice the time fly by until I read the entire series. This is an amazing story. One of the ultimate best!!!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Bloody marvellous!

Adding my own unique comment in agreement with everyone else how marvellous this series and your writing is! Rock on Panthem! Write more more more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

loved it great story

reklessfablreklessfablalmost 12 years ago

I just read all of your stories in a couple hours. Extremely well written. I couldn't stop reading until everything was read. You said you want suggestions. I see I'm not the first to suggest it, but I would LOVE to see a sequel to this story about Corie and Eric. You barely wrote about them and sparks flew. Color me intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing and Beautiful

Panthem, thank you for sharing your beautiful writing. Your characters are wondeful their stories feel so real. You have a gift for perfectly blending hot hot hot sex, love, and affection in these romances, and I can't wait for your next series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

You are so talented!!! Thank you for writing such wonderful stories!!!

jewilliamsjewilliamsover 11 years ago

When is your next story coming out???

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
All smiles.

The banter between the characters in your stories has me smiling the whole way through (and laughing out loud frequently). I also loved the slight hint of romance between Corie and Eric. A very intense last chapter (and chapter 4 was intense in a very different sense) but everything was beautifully written. Last thing is that I really appreciated no repetitions with the sex scenes. I just can't sing your praises enough.

Thank you again for your time and heart that you've put into these. I hope to have many more stories from you in the future and am anxious to move into your next story. :)

-onyx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

Wonderful, keep them coming, you should be published!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I LUVD IT

I rili lvd dis series...thanx 4 sharing it with us,thumbs up!!!

KatLadyKatLadyover 11 years ago
What a wonderful story!

I'm so glad I didn't have to wait for chapters! Thank you so much for this excellent story.

Oh, and Celia was out of her damn mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Hot steamy sex, danger, heartache, romance, sexy characters, happy ending... What more could a reader ask for??? :) I look forward to ur next story!

ps Celia is a psycho bitch.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dang I usually dont say this...

But that was amazing! Loved it so much!

I also have to add how much I would love to read a story with Eric and Corie as the couple. I dont expect you to write it at all but just wanted to throw that out there. :)

Thanks for the great read!

PanthemPanthemover 11 years agoAuthor
In the works

I've got most of Corie and Eric's story done! Now finishing it is the hard part. Endings are always tough for me and, as you can imagine, those two have something of a volatile relationship.

WildFireCowgirlWildFireCowgirlabout 11 years ago
Oh My Goodness!!

Thank you for this story!

But thank you even more for creating the world of Corie and Eric!! I've wanted to hear their story since I first read this one.

Yay yay yay!!!

Monsoon6391Monsoon6391almost 11 years ago
Wow!

So I just had to add my feedback to the other glowing responses. You are really talented! It's hard to write good erotic fiction that actually has a storyline along with it--I personally have a lot of trouble with that. You've done a really great job. I can't wait to read more!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
I wish...

that I could have given this story 6 or 10 stars. I've been so caught up in the drama, intrigue, love, sex, and everything else in this story that I had to finish it. One of the best stories on Literotica.

Looking forward to your future postings.

shadywritershadywriterover 10 years ago
A rare treat

A story with plot, character development, twists and turns. Even removing the sex (who'd want to do that?!) leaves a story worth reading and re-reading. Great job!

IceDominaIceDominaabout 10 years ago
Trigger warnings?

I really enjoyed the story and think your writing is fab, however, you might consider putting a trigger warning at the start: the first few chapters don't give a hint of the sexual assault - related content that follows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Applause XD

Beautifully written story...I was at the edge of my seat for every chapter. Really enjoyed it. Just wondering though, will there be a story for Corie and Eric?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Don't have the time for an exhaustive comment, but I recon some praise beats none. This was a captivating series with characters you could care about. Good job not drawing the misunderstandings out to ridiculous lengths. I'm off to read more of your work when I get time to get back to reading.

Thanks!

VisualPev

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No, it's not excellent.

I refuse to be a fanboi or someone that blows smoke up anyone's nether region. To put it simply, this story is really not that good. It is poorly drawn, parts of it are slow and from chalter two through to the last page of the entire story is "skippable". It tries to be a version of 50 shades of beige, or puce, or whatever fucking color they want to call it now, but fails to be even a quater of it. All in all, this is what I call complete crap.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Still Great

My only complaint with the story was the hint that Corie and Eric might get together. Don't clutter up the story with the romantic involvements of secondary characters if it doesn't serve a critical plot point...

@ Anon on 02/13/15 -

Fifty Shades of Stupid is among the worst garbage ever written, right next to Mein Kampf. This story was a hundred times better. If you rate Fifty Shades as good, no wonder you didn't like this. This story actually had people I'd like to know as characters instead of disgusting idiots who I couldn't care less about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved this story.

You are my new favorite writer, here.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
Fucking not lovemaking

Working my way through your stories and enjoying them. My only concern is the sex is hard man dominated fucking. There is no tender love making. Sad but true.

islandchicaislandchicaover 7 years ago
This is...

... the best sex scenes I've read to date! (Or is it that the BDSM undertones just tickle a part of me...hmmmm lol!) Oh to find a lover like Grant. Excellently written. I can only hope to have my own submissions reach this level one day...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Script

This should be a movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great story

For a couple falling in love then being in love they never, at any stage in the story, actually made love. The only fucked.

Strangely - that disappointed me.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

A very sweet story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It took awhile to find this series. 5*. I enjoyed it. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous