All Comments on 'Breaking Lance Ch. 10'

by martin_x59

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
canndcanndabout 12 years ago

Very good story. I really liked how not only did Lance grow as a person but that Vince grew as a result of him too. I liked seeing another chapter each time. The only thing is that I felt like the very end was a bit rushed (I assume it is the end). I'd have liked to see Vince tell him to call him Vince maybe when they go to sleep together or something. It kinda took away from things for me for him to be calling him Sir at the very end at such a hard time. I felt like Lance crying 'tears of joy' was a bit off. I mean, I woulda been fine with him crying partly with joy and gratitude that he found love and wasn't alone, but saying that when his mom was dead was a bit wrong felt wrong for me. Overall, it was a good story. Hope to see more from ya.

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 12 years ago
great ending

I assume this is the end, if so, great ending and fantastic story. Loved it: characters, plot, the sex - very well done. Got me off a few times too

trekie6trekie6almost 12 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY!!!!!!!!!

i waited to comment until the last chapter i just recently ran across it. Breaking Lance awesome. Made me laugh made me cry and even got me all horny too. I actually cried when his mother died... so sad... but joy came out of it... to be with his master and love his hero Vince.

Just gotta say it again AWESOME STORY wish i could write like that. Anyway it was so life like not just a simple fantasy. Master Vince and Slave Lance. together forever

I'm gonna read your other stories now... is this the finial ending though? Sir.. hehehe:)

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

bloody great story..loved it.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Details

Great story. Your writing is getting better & better. Pay attention to details. 4 broken ribs, Lance would not be ready for that much sex & fun!! But nice ending anyways.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
Love happy endings

But not a nice way for Lance to learn about his dead and losing his Mum too but good on Vince for being his Knight in shining armour

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Speechless

I've read all the chapters, and it's the best read ever.

OMG thank you SOO much. I think I might love you lol.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
great

Hard for me as am all too green to anything regarding the Dom/Sub world but the story is wonderfully done making it easier for me to love both the characters and their creator.

burnie4434burnie4434about 10 years ago

I am not into the dom/sub culture, but I loved this story. I loved the way Lance realized quickly that he loved sucking cock and getting fucked. It happened that way for me too, but not in a dom/sub setting. In 72 hours, I went from completely straight to being a cum loving cock sucker. If anyone wants to know the story, my email is spb1940@gmail.com

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Ok, so I decided to only comment at the end of the series ...

This was just fucking perfect - well, I do wish there weren't so many typos, grammatical mistakes etc. - but it really has to be one of the best stories I've read in this site !! At first I couldn't stop laughing, then I got soo hot and bothered I thought I couldn't stop cumming - the pace keeps us at the edge of our seat and the raging boner won't subside. The tenderness, between the characters was overwhelming. The people they meet, especially Tim, Tommy, Nathan and Robert - even the nurse at the Hospital - it really was epic. I only wish it wasn't finished and I know I'll come back and re-read it, over and over ! Awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was an awesome story. I enjoyed it so much that I read all the parts in just one day. Not only the sex part drove me crazy but I enjoyed the love part also. Great work and I hope you would be right some more fascinating stories like this. I would love to read those. Martin_x59 you rocked :)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Intense

Breaking is a sad way for this to have happened. It's too intense.

kevin1401kevin1401over 3 years ago
Just Fantastic!

The best story I have read on Literotica so far. I'm always looking for a story with good raunchy sex, and when I do find the raunchy sex the story is often dull or predictable. Not this one, I read it till the very end, it's packed with humour (the restaurant scene is hilarious) and there are some tearful parts along the way too, a genuine roller-coaster of a storyline. Thoroughly enjoyed and I highly recommend this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous