All Comments on 'A Redhead's Story'

by redheadhubby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
Interesting . . .

. . . vignette! There is always an element of curiosity, wondering about all of the many questions, in a well written splash of life story. We know most of the who, none of the why, and just a little of the how and what of this story. We know none of the what next. I think that is as it should be. Good job redheadhubby.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
A well written story

and I give it 5 stars but I have trouble understanding the rationale of a husband who, in effect, pimps for his wife but is not around to reap the cuckold's rewards--the perverse pleasures derived from observation and humiliation..

What is he getting out of this relationship? I'd like to see the author expand on this story line to tell the husband's side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

WOW! Super fucking hot story - absolutely brilliant. Well written and so damn sexy. You managed to capture the essence of a slut wife enjoying her first huge black cock, I could smell her hot, aroused cunt and hear the rhythmic squelching as she worked her dripping pussy up and down that fat member. Her husband's definitely got the right idea, get the bitch blacked. I hope there's going to be some more to follow this.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
great

i want more i know the wondefull feeling of black cock and want it often

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good start, but....

the story was good, but I get turned off by typos or editing issues. I really appreciate good writing, not just good storytelling.

As for the Anonymous comment about "racist bullshit crap", why the hell do people like that even bother to read I/R stories? Just to complain? I have a comment for that dude. I've been fucking white women for years and once they taste black cock it's always on their mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

loved this story and the wife's thoughts at the end. please write a sequel with this hot redhead wife getting lots more black cock.

Lobo70Lobo70almost 12 years ago
Great story!!!

Hi

Just had to drop a note and say great stories. Keep up the great work!!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Blacked

Why when the black cock had finished the husband didn't get in there for sloppy seconds ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous