All Comments on 'Anger'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
Pathetic

Just a pile of meaningless words that about to a pile of cowshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How do these asshole authors look themselves in the mirror?

Just like "asshole the elder." No sane person would call this garbage "quality erotica." Writes to satisfy the dark desires of those who populate the rear row of dirty adult theatres.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Horrible

Just horrible

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 12 years ago
This was different.

The problem with the story is that the reader finds both characters totally disgusting. Their attitudes are upsetting at best. It does create emotion and is well written, but leaves the reader dissatisfied and unsettled, like unknowingly taking a swig of milk that has soured.

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
They Obviously Deserve Each Other

But why the fuck do you think we want to read about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who Cares?

There are no redeeming qualities in either of them Who cares? They are both disgusting

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
No one to like in this story

If I had read this without knowing the author's moniker, I would have assumed it was JPB writing this one. Sad that they apparently have kids. I shudder to think how they will turn out with two dimwit parents like these. But in spite of my distaste for the plot, I base my score (two stars) on the lack of eroticism, the lack of character development, and the writing quality, rather than the improbability of the scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it a one

not only because the story was bad but because both characters were irredeemable and while they are both losers, the ones who lose the most are the two children.

And she fucking anoher guy at the party and no one knows about it? IF I were the host and two people (I don't even care if they are married to each other) are fucking, they get booted the fuck out!

Then you have the wife deliberately fucking another man 5 times? All while demanding her husband come get her....and no one else notices? How the fuck old are you? 12?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No story here

Same ol some ol nothing new boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How true

Some wife he is married to. Deny, deny and more denial. Maybe she will get lucky and have her lovers kid and Jerry will think it is his. The wife is haviing her cake and eating it too. Nice story and enjoyed the real story which was told by the wife. Thanks for writing this gem.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 12 years ago
How odd

Sometimes I think they ought to rename LV, moralizers united. If they don't like the stories, then don't read them! Not at all bad Murphy. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ahhhh, how sweet

Gotta love a tender love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Both need to get away from the other. Hers a final dealbreaker, and John for her, if he wants her and wants to support her too...or someone else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gay

Britease is a bigger Motherfucker than Murphy. Murphy should pay back by fucking his asshole. I need a 5 (vote) for my short story. Thanks in advance for all pospective voters.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Both

Interesting...but not very enjoyable. So both are cheaters now, both profess to love each other but want there secret lives as well. Just not a very satisfying story, how can the marriage survive, and should it.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

Well written, but I am torn between wondering why they stay together and wondering if either would change if they found a new partner. Two married people who obviously don't communicate well, who have two children and occasional good sex as the foundation for a marriage. The children are a good reason to stay together, but lots of times in these marriages, the kids are unhappy at all the bickering and infighting that goes on. I doubt that the relationship is going to get any better when this particular session of "mind blowing sex" wears off, which should be in about 24 hours. Then the realization that a lot of people know his wife is a slut will set in for sure. Oh yes, there is the matter of his affair, a secret no longer and that should really add to the marital bliss. All things considered, probably should decline the next party invitation from these friends, assuming there is another one.

shangoshangoabout 12 years ago
Murph, when will you understand that you MUST have at least

ONE likeable character?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Fucking Shit

I HATE CHEATIN SPOUSES.

I hate Linda more because she was a devious bitch.

She wants Jerry to give up his slut but she wants to keep her stud. She's a real fucking cunt.

Jerry's an asshole also.

FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bait...

Why do I get the feeling this story was written for the sole purpose of being troll bait?

I can't shake the conclusion that the sole purpose of this is so the author can troll for comments, I certainly see no other possible reason for writing this...

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Two crappy characters

Possibly a quite real story. I'm sure there are a lot of wives who find out their husbands are fucking around and decide they like the marriage situation and will just get some of their own on the side. Meanwhile the tension between them mounts as respect, the glue of marriage, falls away.

However, the reality is that stories in the sewer like this stink. No character in the story is remotely sympathetic. At first we think hubby is being wronged and then we find he is being an asshole as well. The author misleads and betrays the reader just like these two are cheating on each other. It's an effective emotional trigger but the story still sucks. Some authors just like to fuck with the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
betrayed

a fat cock is smoked, a cornhole rudely buggered, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
two wrongs do not make a right

he is a slut and she needs the other guys 10 inches, average is 6. that makes him a freak of nature and most women he is too big. also this is a sluty story. it has become an open marriage with both parties trying to keep it going and secret. no way this ends well.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
NEITHER CHEATER

was too secretive. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
arguably the stupidest story of all time

its incoherent ..its moronic ... it is vile... it is not erotic. In short it is everything that this waste of talent author is know for.

Yawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stupid people in a stupid story

kinda makes me wonder about the author

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Two ugly

selfish people who do not communicate. Ugly story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dear sick writer

your manipuation of your puppet characters to try to shock readers with blatant crass non-erotic non-realistic sordid crap can be done by anybody with a keyboard and a small amount of talent.<P>

You entertain yourself and a few sicko's as jaded as you are but the vast majority of readers that don't avoid you can see your purpose and needs.<P>

You wish admiration but can't get an "H" in 83 tries. Go find a mirror and applaud yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Puke

Boring as watching paint dry. Obviously just another piece of garbage from the cuck/slut genre.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Good thing

is that their staying together saves two other people!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I think they make a good couple

I wonder which one of them will finally give up and leave. They certainly don't need each other to satisfy their sexual urges.

Since she's nothing more than a common whore, he should pimp her ass out and make some money from her fucking other guys...

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Figure out your target audience

There are two sides to LW: the Spankers and the Sadists (to stay in allitertive style)

The first are looking for bald eroticism, frequently with the hot taboo sex/humiliation of the husband that twigs their particular kink. A wife so hot she is untamable...except for a nice big juicy (black) cock. (For the non-erotic variety, try Matt Moreau) This is not a disparagement, but an analysis.

The story failed them because the husband wasn't humiliated and there wasn't anywhere near enough eroticism to engage their libidinousness.

Then there are the Sadists, who long for a nice morality tale of a wife doing bad and how first the husband suffers, but then makes the wife suffer more. A nice juicy revenge plot. I'm as guilty as the next guy for liking them (if done well)

The problem here is there is no suffering, no morality, no revenge, no one being sincerely sorry.

The characters don't need to be perfect, but they are both not learning anything from their actions. In fact the wife is going very far backwards.

Hence the score. Jasonh said it about as well as I could.

Thank you for the courage of writing. It's hard and you can only reliably please yourself.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

What is this story meat? Husbands do not give yourr mistress for sake of your wives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I am sorry!!! What is this story meat? Husbands do not give your mistress for sake of your wives UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Two cheating assholes that should NEVER have kids. In fact they should NEVER have got married. He is a wimp and she is a bitch whore, but then I guess some men like their wives being whores I have no idea why. And some woman like their men to not be 'men' I have no idea why.

ttom76ttom76about 12 years ago
Idiotic

Give them both a Darwin Award as they should never breed. The story was absolutely stupid, and, no I did not finish it. I stopped with "She then proceeded to give me a world class blow job after which I took her to bed where the make up sex was mind blowing. If she kept this up I might have to give up Mary Jo."

WHAT? Why do writers think that an angry man will throw out all reason for a lousy blowjob? Especially when he had pussy on the side?? One out of five.

ParPlus10ParPlus10about 12 years ago
What was the point?

This story has no target. It's not erotic. It's not a cheating story with any point. It's just a stupid story about two worthless people who are prime examples to legalize forced sterilization.

I always support writers and encourage them to write to their inspiration. But, what exactly was the inspiration for this story?

Any way keep writing. No one is ever successful if they don't try.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 12 years ago
NIce Change

I thought it was excellent! nice about face, cheating husband cuckled by wife. Slut husbands should get the short end of the stick. Plus the writing was good!

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Two AIDS cases waiting to happen

both are pure trash, the world would be a better place without them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
don't hit the guy to much

sure he went nowhere with this but doesn't mean some good writer can take it for a start

Anger is a strong feeling on which to build on

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
A cunt is a cunt

She is -

Nicely done he of course is a sap - too bad

jmiller2524jmiller2524over 11 years ago
Fuck the Whore

Just tell the whore to go to hell and diviorce her as fast as you can.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

Which is the worst offender.

The wife, of course.

She knew what she was doing the whole time and put on an academy award performance for her husband. Yes he is a cheating asshole himself but he isn't as devious as the wife. Get a divorce then kill each other. You both deserve to die in pain.

FUCK

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
jasonh and FD45 summarize the story best; a faliure.

This story isn't about anger, it's about dishonesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

After reading this story this is another author who I have no need to bother reading, it is just pure shit!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Pity

They have become roommates (with benefits)! The pity is that they will continue to posture as if he is her Hubby and she is his Sweetie. That will lead to rancor and discord, and that would be unnecessary if they would simply agree that they are just living in the same house (with some affection!)

The story could have been told with better effect (Hubby losing track of Sweetie for a long period of time); how Sweetie got nailed in a fairly public way; then the ease of the BJ reconciliation!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
trash is trash, divorce or AIDS is the options

she is worse than he is. she went to the party to commit adultry, best they take pistols and each commit suicide so as not to pollute the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sucked!

I can´t believe you left the story where it is. Absolutely not satisfying. 1000 ways to burn that bitch and you just quit.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
murphy couldn´t continue...

...probably because this came close to the life he would like to have..They say, part of what we write is in our personality...if that is true, murphy...I pity you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

An unappealing story about two unappealing people.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Crash and burn on all sides

Yet another cheating slut wife with a whore monger for a husband. They certainly were unattractive characters. Of course the author bailed out and didn't put an end to this sorry tale. But I didn't care. The slut and the bastard deserve each other. A "1" for not finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Guess I don't understand how he could take her back

I mean what is his reasoning? He saw her screwing another man. She's probably been with others. She may have a number of diseases. Again I ask, why didn't he divorce her? Terrible ending to this one. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid

It could have gone somewhere, but as it is, it's just stupid!

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
REALLY ?

If he was screwing this Mary Jo why would he even consider taking his slut wife back ? unless he was a moron. divorce the slut and, get it on with Mary Jo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yep, 0 stars

Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once again, disgusting characters

Who is to like in this mess? The cheating wife? The cheating husband? Their lovers that know they're fucking married people? Just plain bad.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 8 years ago
I don't understand

These characters have all the charm of a dead animal by the side of the road. Why would anyone want to read about this? Why would anyone want to write about it? It isn't erotic, it isn't entertaining. It has no redeeming feature at all. Why? I love this category, but not this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I GUESS PEOPLE DONT LIKE MIRRORS...

sometimes this how people truly think, to be shown a glimpse of the inner workings of a mind is a great gift, thank you murphy621, the writing is good, real good short, the story left me feeling horrible for both the characters, but also a new respect for those who have a open marriage, to each his own.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY STONES

in that residence of glass, TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 8 years ago
If You Don't Like the Story, Don't Read It?

It always makes me laugh when someone says that. The title of the story is Anger, genius. How is one to know whether or not they like it if they don't read it?

Utterly despicable characters, particularly her. In the end, I guess he forgot that he sent her to the other bedroom to protect himself from disease. It is a certainty that the stud with the large tool is servicing a bevy of woman. These two are guaranteed to come down with either an STD or AIDS before too long. Hubby's mistress will be happy about that too. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

A story should really have at least one person to like. This one failed miserably.

Danger09Danger09almost 8 years ago
Please post a WARNING

I hate wasting my time on stories I HATE with a burning passion! I never would've read this sick story had the author WARNED readers like myself that I should move on... I don't like stories about swingers & cucks. Not knocking anyone but I just don't like them and I try to stay as far away from them as possible. I love authors who have the decency to post a "WARNING" to stories such as yours, that way everybody's happy, I don't go off on the author and I don't waste my time. Two nasty ass cheaters isn't my cup of tea.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago
Good point danger!

If only ask the stories about swinging and cheating were in one section, a section you could simply leave and stop bothering people in. It's not like there are any other categories for you to go where you won't have to throw little tantrums like a spoiled five year old in. Your only choice is to read each and every loving wives story, jack off to them like the rest of your closeted anon buddies, then their a hissy fit to make sure we all know you actually hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If only

If only fronlinecaster would choke on the latest dick he was sucking, we wouldn't have to read his shit anymore. Now that would be a good fucking day! Oh, yeah, nice job there author with the 10 inch cock. What a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love when people say, if you don't like it, don't read it.

The problem with that is, as it is with this story, you don't know you don't like it until the end. Are we supposed to give high marks to something that sucked us into reading something we didn't like just because we read it? I for one don't think so.

That's why this one gets a 2 from me. It was a pretty good story until the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Could only give it a three, because...

In the third paragraph from the end, she says, "I didn't enjoy it at all", referring to her tryst with John. Then, referring to John, she says, "I don't think I could give up John.....he really knows how to use that magnificent 10 inch cock". Which is it? The story was really good up to that point, but an inconsistent ending always ruins an otherwise good story.

bioman57bioman57almost 8 years ago
Dead marriage

Not worth the time to read. Facts are not kept straight, and they both have reached the point of no longer respecting, nor believing each other. Light the fuse, destroy the marriage, nothing else to do. Plus she is a lying cheating slut. and he is stupid, already told her she needed to see the doctor to get checked out and then he still dipped his wick, now they both can die and improve the gene pool. No sense.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 8 years ago
Anon from 5/25/16

Anon, when she said she did not enjoy the sex, she was telling her husband a lie. Do you think she would tell him it was the best sex she ever had? Later on in the story she was relaying her true feelings about the sex being great and about being a new found size queen. There was no inconsistency.

All that being said, I dislike stories where there is no one to like. All parties in this story are worthless. The husband and wife for obvious reasons, Fay for facilitating adultery and John for fucking a married woman. Many say that someone like John should get a pass if he is not married, but the commandment is about not coveting thy neighbor's wife.

This pair deserves each other and one can only hope they don't increase the gene pool.

Regarding those who say not to read a story if you don't like it, how does that work exactly? I suppose one has to read the story to find out if they like it and therefore can then read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
they need to each commit suicide

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real story

True details of serial cheating wife. Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

College instructor in Helena Montana lost her job because of that info and a confirming photo

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Divorce delayed

They should just divorce or open the marriage. Both are disgusting people.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
What she said...

What she said: "I really do love the asshole"! Just for laughing! He didn't love her too! So why wait and delay the divorce? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously

He knows she has been putting out and now he catches her?

Good grief.

He thought his trysts were discreet but her big show was public....major difference.

In the end he keeps her anyway and....she stays with him?

Well, for her bills paid and a father in the home.

For him, open cuckold, humility and a nasty wife with NO discretion.

I'm a guy, they should divorce and SHE -is really worse than him!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
You are a prey awful writer

Who writes about truly pathetic trash for people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Story sucked! Both parties cheating was just a wash! He's an ass-wipe, she's a fucking slut! No real story here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
-5*'s

This story sucked on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whoopee!

A pointless story about two shitheads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Piece of wimpy cuckold shit

What's the point of t story? If the hsband cheated he should have told so at the beginning. Stupid story. I hope you're not writing anymore you're waste a room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
story is too generous

for this pile of crap. Maybe try a bit of character development next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And then the really stupid was written....

I think most of the so called writers in this forum are really 15 year old horny teens! Do any read their stories over before submitting them? I don't think they do because if they did they would see just how stupid they are! Jerry won't let her sleep with him because she went bareback yet the next morning he is banging away in her. He hears from other guys at the party that his wife is truly a whore yet you want us to believe that only one guy fucked her that night...though you try to make us believe he came a dozen times or so! Just more teeny bopper shit. Then of course hubby had to be fucking someone else too...can you score shit a minus? Probably not so I gave this drivel a 1

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Sad

Sad the way they treat each other.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
You've got a real talent

for writing rubbish. Poor character development and unbelievable storylines with no sense of morality. Reading 3 of your stories was enough, never again.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with greenman, this was an absolute waste of time.in all respects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!

Just sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I lost brain cells reading this pile of putrid horse shit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
typcuck bullshit for this guy

I would try and call him/her/it a writer....can't bring myself to do so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My god

What a bunch of crap. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Neither of them are guilt free

so they should just divorce and get on with their lives. They are unsuited for each other and will continue to hurt the other and themselves.

50/50 split of everything.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
What a mess

Divorce him/her.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Enough

Get away from each other, you're toxic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ez nekem is csak 1 csillag...

Ez egy hülyén megírt történet,így már semmi értelme az egész elcseszett házasságnak,csinálják egymástól elválva külön-külön....!!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Definitely better they stay married, and don't inflict themselves on any other victims.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This no good worthless slut bitch whore openly admits she will not give up John... divorce her ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author has a vivid imagination.At least I hope it's not his real life. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage from someone who obviously does not know women very well. Amazing how some men who never get sex think women love an iversized cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just plain bad. He kicked her out of bed because she might have an STD then he fucks her bareback the next day. I’m pretty sure I lost IQ points reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star. Wasn't worth the few lost minutes of my life that it took to read it!

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Terrible story and worse ending.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Just divorce already. Nothing worth saving here.

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

please, this is an amateur attempt at best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Worse story ever ,where is the rest?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous