All Comments on 'Just a Quickie'

by Surfer_Rod

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Omg finally!!!

Been waiting since your last submission... Going to listen it now. You're the only guy I can stand to listen to on here. If I listen to anyone else it feels like I'm cheating on you bwahaha. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh this was perfect!

I normally do not like short recordings, but today I really havd 15 minutes all togetehr and was really really in need......it was a great help. thank you.

kamichikamichiabout 12 years ago
Miss!

OMG! you don't know how much I've missed you ^.^

Love love LOOOOOOOVE your stuff, babe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
jesus christ

You always know how to make me cum baby (;

Sami19Sami19about 12 years ago
Mmm

I just fucking love you. I will definetly be thinking of something that I want to hear and I'll let you know ;) my pussssy is soaking wet. I missed you babe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AAAAAH

I feel like I've been cheating on you!!

That was pretty good. Don't take too long on this next one. I don't know what I'll do with my time without you. <3

I don't really mind what you do next, as long as it ends with your cute little chuckle. ;)

yourfavoritenymphyourfavoritenymphabout 12 years ago

I am such a fan of you. You have quite a gift. You make me so fucking hot. Keep it up & I'm anticipating for your future recordings. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just what I needed

This was just the thing I needed tonight babe, sometimes all it takes is a quickie :)

KikishoesKikishoesabout 12 years ago
Listening to you cum

Made me so wet that I don't mind waiting. Your voice is divine

Yukki_loveYukki_loveabout 12 years ago
Wow!

That was just simply... fantastic! I didn't notice how much I missed hearing you moan and cum till I finally checked back on this part of the site and actually gave a little shriek of happiness when I saw this posted up! Maybe there was no fantasy involved in this one, but oh my god did it make me cum so hard! Thank you so much for this!! Really made my day! I cant wait to hear much more of you!;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A quickie in the middle of the night

I couldn't sleep last night so I used this to help me sleep... it worked :)

Love_BunnyLove_Bunnyabout 12 years ago

don't stay away too long ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I didn't even realize I had a daddy fetish until I heard the way you say it. Mmmmm. <3

chemistrykittenchemistrykittenabout 12 years ago
^_^

Thanks for coming back. We all miss you very much when you're gone ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree with the anonymous before me ;),I did not realize I had a daddy fetish until I listened to one of your previous recordings(i believe it was playtime).So,maybe that can be the next fantasy :). Can't wait to hear more from you!

AllieloveAllielovealmost 12 years ago
Hot and sexy

I love your voice it sexy and hot I new to the site keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh my god! Your voice is so sexy!

Sami19Sami19almost 12 years ago

Okay babe it's may..... Where are you? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm starting to miss you babe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The things you do to me ....

Baby I'm in heaven

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlalmost 12 years ago
Daddy Fetish and Other Wonderful Crap

Rod that Surfs,

Actually, I agree with the other two girls who mentioned this before me. I wouldn't exactly go as far to say I had a "daddy fetish," but the way you say that crap does turn me on a bit. I used to not like it at all when anyone does the "give it to daddy like a good little girl" talk. I was even about to comment on an earlier audio that it disgusted me. But this one (awesome audio this time, by the way) completely changed my opinion, although I actually think it's kind of gross that I think this way. Like who wants to think of her dad when she's all horny and bothered? And I've always thought of it as a sexist society thing- it exemplifies dominance. Just the underlying psychological issues that this whole topic gives off bothered me. But now that I listen back to some of your old recordings and you do a little "daddy talk," I actually DO get somewhat turned on. It's such a weird and new thing for me. Maybe some other girls were thinking of the same thing besides us three. I think it would be a good idea to do some more of this daddy fetish stuff. It would be a great way for us to learn more about ourselves, lol.

Next topic. Does it really take more than a MONTH to make a recording??? Okay, maybe, because I don't know how busy your schedule is, but we- your awesome fans- are just gripping their cinderella-complex-isque hearts and dripping pussies waiting for your next recording. I say for all of us: please hurry! I understand that you want to provide the best quality and w/e, but quantity is just as important as quality! We all need release more than once a month (hehe), and new recordings from you do MUCH to stimulate the much needed orgasms.

Lastly (I promise), I highly suggest replying to your fans! I remember you shooting back a reply to my first comment on one of your earlier audios, and thinking "okay, good author makes fans feel appreciated" (even if it's more rightful the other way around). Think about it (you replying) as us commenting. Wouldn't you feel a bit empty if you didn't recieve ANY comments praising your awesome work? Well, that's at least somewhat of an insight into the fans' minds. It makes them feel good when you reply- and creates a MUCH stronger author-fan bond. I haven't recieved a reply to my second comment, which I am completely fine with because I understand this from the author's point of view (for another reason I am not going to mention). But regardless, for YOUR benefit, to get a strong fan base, you need to make your fans feel appreciated for being... your fans, lol. So again, I strongly suggest just shooting a simple reply to your commentators (well, at least the ones who are not identified as "anonymous"), or even all of them as a whole in a mass replying comment.

Summary: do some more daddy fetish crap, make more recordings in lesser time, and don't forget to appreciate fans! Alright, get your ass to recording! We all love you. Well, at least I am slowly growing to- as much as a person who has never met you face-to-face. In the least stalker-isque way possible. Okay, I hope you have an amazing (orgasm-induced) summer! ;)

- LaLaLadidahgirl <3

Surfer_RodSurfer_Rodalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Ladies!

The love on here is overwhelming! And this is just my shortest audio! If you haven't checked out my Latest work, "A Suprise for You", do so now! I love all the feedback I get on here from all my fans. I never thought I would ever have a fan base in my life, so this is insane, in the best way possible! Sorry it takes me so long to post audios, with working 60 hour weeks and leading a healthy, active life, I am not on Literotica very much. The best way to reach me is by sending me messages, which are linked to my email on my iphone. That way, I can thank each and every one of you personally. New Audio coming soon, promise! Thank you each and every one of you, there would be no Surfer_rod without all of you!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Dude! I'm giving you a 5 before I even hear the story!

You are that good! Can't wait to hear you do more anal fuck and rough fuck stuff :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too long!

It's been 3 months and 1 day since your last upload. Come on, man. :) It doesn't have to be very good quality- your voice is good enough. Another "Quicky" audio will suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fully satisfied

Rod, I love your sexy voice, the way you talk dirty without being crude. listening to you always makes me cum and since I have multiple orgasms you have really helped a lot Thank you for recording this it is just what I needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! Came super fast and hot for u. I could listen to you talk forever. Looking forward to anything new you might be doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow, your so hot. I'd live to chat with you, especially on the phone. My yahoo name is teacherspet_08 ;)

-cara

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I tried to wait for you, but I lost it when you said "give it to daddy"! Your voice and your words are so seductive. I love all your recordings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
beautiful

Your voice turns me on so much! Very sensual even for a on the fly mutual masturbation. I almost came without even touching myself. (No worries I had already gotten off to your daddys little slut recording) ;) id follow a Twitter or whatever you want me to daddy.

Your little slut

Harley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I want you

This is so sexy I cant make it to the end. Love your voice. How do I become lucky enough to talk to you on the phone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bigger release please

Your build up to orgasm is awesome but I always get let down when you reach explosion you should be a little more audible there instead of the big sigh maybe a grunt or something a little more manly just a tip but thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my!

You are so soft spoken, oh I really wanna make you scream and growl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please come back soon!!!! Literotoica is so boring without you :( You should make a tumblr!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come back sooner

Oh fuck daddy I missed your voice so much!

-krystalgolbry

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come back!!

Come back please!! I need these everyday of my life. I want MORE!!

BabgirlputhBabgirlputhalmost 6 years ago
I need you like now

I need you in my bed like right now, please I need your cock daddy. I know your just one call away I mean click away 😜 but baby if you leave me now you will take the biggest part of me and you will leave me broken-hearted.

AeokfluxAeokfluxover 5 years ago
Sex

I luv it rough

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSurfer_Rod@Surfer_Rod
609 Followers
Audio author from the west coast looking to meet like minded deviants... Hope you like my voice, and if so, drop a line :) Have a great day! "We're all mad here..." chuckled the Cat "....I'm mad, you're mad..." "How can you tell i'm mad?" asked Alice "Well, if you weren'...