All Comments on 'Breastfeeding in the Park'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Hope you win....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Luck!

It's a shame people can't safely breast-feed in a public place. I hope you not only win, but open some eyes as well. On the other hand, my wife was harassed because she didn't breast feed. Our child was 2 months early and she wasn't able to. So just be nice to mothers period.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago
we like both babies and boobies, so feel free to breastfeed

i saw that sign in a restaurant, and this story reminded me of it:) it's weird to me that breastfeeding is controversial, but i guess that could be cause i'm german. i wondered through most of it what the link to earth day was, but then i learned something new (i mean, duh, breastfeeding doesn't involve disposable containers, but i seriously didn't make the connection until pauletta pointed it out).

the story read like creative nonfiction - the written equivalent of docufiction, if you will. always glad to see people go outside the box on literotica! best of luck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not the place...

I'm all for the right to publicly breast feed, but this story takes the stereotype of its opponents way too far. It doesn't belong on an erotic fiction site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dear anon

*clears throat*

Perhaps you didn't notice he correctly categorized the story in "Non-Erotic"? Of course it belongs here.

jiminabjiminabalmost 12 years ago
a beautiful story but sad

This woman had the hope of this country taken away by a couple of drunks. Never again to feel safe. So sad. Nice writing. Thanks. Jim

jiminabjiminabalmost 12 years ago
Back for a rant

First, I was surprised that this was written by a male. Good for you. Second, it has been my experience that females breastfeeding in public are extremely modest. A little burp blanket hides everything. (to us westerners) Now my rant. The first anon stated how his wife was harassed because she could not breastfeed. So was my wife to the extent that I became to hate La Lachie League. Those bitches had her convinced that she was a poor example of womanhood because she could not poduce any milk for our son. I can't tell you how many hours I held my sobbing wife in my arms as she thought she was the failure that they told her she was. 35 years later I still hate them. If any of those so called women show up at my door asking for a donation they will probably get a donation of buckshot. I hate them that much. They turned a vibrant confidential woman into a self loathing failure. I will never ever forgive them for that.

jiminabjiminabalmost 12 years ago
oops sorry

that was a confident woman

ThefamiliarThefamiliaralmost 12 years ago
perfect

Thank you for stepping outside the box for this one.

It was well written and though I am late on the read and comment I have to say a writer without compassion has no business writing at all.

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous