All Comments on 'Forced Ch. 01'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Job

Very nice job. Good detail. Maybe the robber and his gang should pay them a visit in the future

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 12 years ago
Good story

Interesting story line. I didn't foresee the "scene of the crime" exploding. Leaves the possibility of a sequel wide open. Nice.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Report it or divorce

if not then she was willing and is a slut

no one willingly gets raped and dont report it then all you do is encourage the person to keep doing it to others with makes you and accessory to the crime. Hope he gave you aids and you die.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Rape happens every day and no report.

Rape happens all the time and there are few reported with women getting treated like they had it coming or wanted it. Good story. Wimp hubby is scared shitless. He could report and get protection, but no. Mr cuckold spine is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hubby wasn't a wimp, you fuckers!

I seem to get an impression that most of all of these IR stories are written by arrogant niggas...putting down white men.

How is the guy in this story a wimp, if the black guy murdered the gas attendant and had a fucking gun pointed at the husband..

And wife in reality wouldn't act tough like that and feel anger at her husband, because she was sucking another man in front of him and enjoying it.

The hubby should have told his wife she was a slut and kicked her ass out..

That's what would have been done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
But its like that in almost every literotica story...

...the woman ALWAYS gets turned on by being dominated. So the message is loud and clear from the lit crowd: all women are "subs" and enjoy being humiliated.

Other than that, I actually liked the story.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit!!

Always the same shit, he is a cuckold/wimp and she is a slut who wants black cock!! Idiotic and pathetic!!!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Really

Wasn't overly crazy about the story. Could have ended in a number of ways. The path chosen was the least exciting. Nothing wrong with the writing so I gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

didnt think him pissing himself did anything for the story and more detail on the suck and swallow would have added to story just saying she put it in her mouth and she did as she was told and swallowed could have been improved with more grafic detail

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

I like these "bad guy with a gun" stories, but the big black cock stuff is wearing thin, but it still has its niche in these stories. Especially with the white couples where the wife has her body betray her and cums all over the bad guy. And the poor husband can only watch. I kinda like it if the husband gets knocked around some as well. (showed this to my husband just now and he laughed) I laugh at all the comments about Damon wetting himself in the face of death. Those tough guy commenters have never had a killer put a gun in their face. Hell, I would probably pass out from fear. But yet, I love these stories and this one was good. Rob is going to read me the next chapter so I can just listen and play with myself. God I love him. I hope the gang fucks her into oblivion . And so do you, admit it.

BwcswflBwcswfl10 months ago

Liked it a lot! Story stand alone, no need for more parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous