All Comments on 'Wife Loses Pride at Casino Ch. 02'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow. Superb. Edgy.

This might be your best yet. A great theme and it was like I was there with you. He's an asshole husband but she is a sweetheart for trying to get them out of his problems. I know she is now a whore and bet she won't take much more of his gambling. Great work and thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not A Fan OF Cuck Stories...

The asshole husband deserved it in this case.

Cock should have gone straight from her ass to his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In the first story, she said how awesome her his and was

and how much they loved each other. So what the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story yet

Great job. You got her ass and he sucked your dirty dick. I wonder if they got back home. If he won at thaw casino. If she blew her husband after fucking you. Very hot start. Lover to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superbly done

Wonderful story with realisim and intrigue. Hot, stroking story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazingly hot

Damn the twists and turns and I could see this happening. I've know a guy who sold his car so he could play more and took bus home. If his wife was with him he told me he'd whore her out. He actually admitted to using her for new brakes on their car once so would not put it past him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife aYour story was exciting for us, because my wife got propositioned in Vegas, as she stood by my side at a Blackjack table. He was an attractive guy about our age, and we had enjoyed talking to him on and off during the evening.

In Vegas my wife likes to dress sexy and gets hot by flirting with other guys. It’s nothing serious, but we both get a buzz out of it and the men love it.

The three of us took a break to eat and got to talking about movies. Of course, Indecent Proposal came up and after some kidding around, my wife confessed she would spend the night with him for $1 million. Of course, he gave the standard reply, “Well, now that we have already established what kind of woman you are; we’re just arguing about the price.”

My to my surprise my wife said, “Yep, that’s about right.” The three of us playfully haggled about the price, and finally settled on $2,500 for a 24-hour period. We did not need the money at all, this was just for fun. None of us knew if that was the going market rate for a whore in Vegas or not, but it worked for all of us.

It was only about 5 pm, so the three of us went up to our room, packed her stuff, and wheeled her into his suite. He must have swallowed a dozen Viagra because she kept sending me videos of them fucking the whole time.

It was easily the best sex of her life, and he was a really decent guy. So, whenever we, or he, are traveling we make sure to set her up for an Indecent Proposal 24-hour fuck fest with him. She loves coming home to me with her panties full of his cum. This occurs about three or four times/year.

That was 10 years ago, and we have almost got the house mortgage paid off from her ill-gotten gains!

We enjoyed your story!

nd I enjoyed your story a lot. The hubby was a jerk and he got put in his place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES