All Comments on 'The Twins Take Over Ch. 01'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausabout 12 years ago
Welcome Back

I was at a loss as to who to do the sequel on as there were so many I wanted to know about. Great choice of the twins. Look forward to the next chapter.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Surprise

I thought you were going to take a little break, if that's what you call a break I need to rethink my break time. hehe-he. I was happily surprised w/the twins and there mates being the theme of the new story. I think the boys have a legit concern about the Jensen Pack. I hope the girls are only dreaming and are not in fact panthers. And what has nurse Anneke so terrified? This is only chapter 1 and you have already pulled me in. Bring on chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YEAH!!!!

a sequel and I can't wait to see what happens to the twins.

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
hohoho

That... pack is giving me the creeps.

What assault? So they too have that Dire gene? Or perhaps, they are panthers?

Now what?

Thanks for the sequel.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 12 years ago
Grr

Thank you for coming back :D, I like the characters you picked to follow. I however already very much dislike this new pack. Can't wait for more to read :) I get the feeling this pack wants to hurt the panther girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much for havin a story done on the twins!!!!! im happy that i get to read more on the pack and see that the panthers have evolved a bit more. and WHAT is going on with that pack?????????????????? hope they are not up to trouble with Trey and Troy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
<3 Your Back <3

Thank U so much for writing about the twins.

Can't wait for more.

Sooooooooo HAPPY that you're back.

Keep them coming.

<3 <3 <3

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years ago
Oh Yeaya!

So glad for this spin off. something is hella wrong with the pack they are in. looking forward to what is gonna happen with the twins.

~sylentpoet~

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
What an interesting start

So glad you started with the twins and it will be interesting to see what it is about the Jensen pack that is different onto the next chapter woohoo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

The mention of the cities of Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Alamo and Danville blew me away. I've lived or worked in all of them. I grew up in Danville and raised my children in Walnut Creek. Although I moved away a while ago my daughter still lives in P. H. so I visit often. I really miss the area but it gets crazy hot in the summer so we moved along the coast. Mt Diablo is a bit small to hide a whole pack due to development but it would still be a great place to be a wolf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous