All Comments on 'The Last Enema-Aunt Story'

by suppleWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 12 years ago
I liked it...

Especially the eye contact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Was there a follow-up?

A satisfyingly well-written story. But towels on the floor? Surely a bed or couch, or even a kitchen table would be preferable? And kneeling on a chair? Wouldn't it topple over? Did Steven ever have further treatments from his aunt? And what was her occupation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
blanets and enemas

My mom always heated a soft fleecy fuzzy blanket buy draping it over a hot radiator and then draped the hot blanket over her lap and had me lay on her wram blanket covered lap and gave me a good warm saop suds enema with her red Davol enema bag.I got to love the smell of the heated blanket and ths Ivory soap and rubber enema bag and the sent of my loving enema giving mom.

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
A great enema story!

Loved the story. If his aunt is ever in Southwest Florida, I would love her services !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

I accidently hit one star. I meant to give you four stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wishshe’d give me an enema!!

I am a male, senior age and have always liked enemas, especially if a woman gave them to me. Intercourse after a special bonus!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuppleWriter@suppleWriter
45 Followers
Mature male 60+ with a few stories published here - interested in sexual possiblities for yoga, exercise, posture training, anal training,orgasm denial, nipple intensity, nipplegasms, discipline, feminisation, femdom etc. Also writing as Supple in other areas.

story TAGS