All Comments on 'Training A Fuck Buddy'

by j_w84

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
mstrb77mstrb77almost 12 years ago
That's a nice story.

Yes filling a white woman with a nice black cock is nice and fun to watch. I've seen my wife get filled with black cocks many times and enjoy it very much to see her so well satisfied.

MyBigBeautifulFantasiesMyBigBeautifulFantasiesover 11 years ago
Hot all Round

Great story j_w84 - the mutual degradation got me hot. The interracial scenario and boy next door losing his virginity to a fat white cunt reminded me of my adolescence as I stared at the untouchable huge tits of the young woman next door. Mind you I'm white but could have given her milky white arse a good fucking. I stroked and came any number of nights thinking of sucking her alabaster orbs and fucking her tight, white cunt whilst cuckolding her boyfriend, my English teacher. This got me so hard that tonight I'm going to lube up and slam my big beautiful wife's tight puckered bunghole, grabbing a handful of her glossy cherry black pageboy haircut and forcing her face to the pillow, slamming and grunting. "Be my slut - tell me you want it you dirty girl!!", till I cum in her arse - filling her up as she begs me to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous