All Comments on 'Desperate Housewife'

by me_thestoryteller

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
editor

Get an editor who's not scared to remove "..." as over 30% of the text and a vast majority of secntences contain this space wasting item. Removing 99% would vastly improve the story and reduce eye strain for readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not so good

There are a lot of problems with this story. Grammatical errors that might have been caught with a re-write or an edit. It's "latent" not "latten," and you make other mistakes like that. How did his hand get under her t-shirt? I thought he was on the bed. Some think that pointing out errors like this is nit-picking but you should be more careful with your work and not allow it to see the light of day until it is finished. Too many mistakes will break the reader's concentration. Pay more attention to what you are doing.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
I'm not one of those anonymous hit and run artists, but I found it lacking.

The seduction scene moved too quickly along and lacked sufficient detail. An editor might help, but couldn't cure the fundamental problems existent in your story. There also seemed to be a sense of unreality to the whole episode. I gave you three stars. To have given more would have been dishonest and to have given less would probably have been just mean. I hope you don't give up, there might be some real potential there somewhere.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Well Done

Thank for the well done story, never mind those other critics. I have always felt that if you've never written a story to do not have the right to criticize how it's done, just vote and that's it. I loved your story, at least some of us left a name for you to respond to. I think you should disallow all "anonymous" comments it is your right as an author. Thanks again and well done.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story over all, some mistakes that could have been caught by reading it before posting, spell check would help too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re:Well Done

I just love comments that are a little about the story, but mostly about how people with different opinions aren't allowed to post them. It's invariably bozos like this schmuck that can't focus on the story.

forfun44forfun44about 12 years ago
Great Story!

Loved your story! As a 50ish guy I had some very hot fantasies about my Mom when I was young, although I never acted on them. Keep up with the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not bad

obviously mom and son have continued their romance, let's hear some more

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
OK that's it

I saw the number of comments when I looked at the title. I decided to go ahead and read this, it's only time anyway. My .05 will come later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RE: How did his hand get under her t-shirt? I thought he was on the bed.

I just assumed that she sat on the have the talk. In any event, prior to him doing that, she was close enough to pat him on the arm, so sitting on the bed or kneeling beside it...she was close enough for him to do that. I would assume sitting on the bed. I can live with allowing my imagination to fill in the blank there. It seems natural that the mom would sit on the bed to have a talk.

My biggest problem was that the story telling was pretty good up until that point. I mean it was not rushed. But the sex was rushed. I am a firm believer that you should find stories that describe sex in a good way to you, then copy the style without doing it word for word. If anything it will teach you how to pace it and eventually it becomes habit.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very nice storyline and a well written story

It was a shame that she and her son only had sex once. I wanted for her to enjoy her stud of a son a lot, and even become closer with the divorce of her husband.

The story is very erotic and written with explicit and enjoyable sex scenes.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an excellent story of hot motherfucking

David is 18 and a big strong boy, excelling in sports. He's also got a big fat mommy-pleaser between his legs, and a pair of balls that never quit. Naturally his mother loves her darling baby boy big prick, and she's thrilled by all the creamy semen he's got sloshing around in his young balls. What to do, what to do? Well, his mother's got a real fine mommy-hole between her own legs, the nature-given receptacle for David's big young cock and all the sperm he can shoot up into his mom. His mother's wet twat and his big prick--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
JUST READ YOUR WORK JUNE 2014

I think your story was excellent. Perhaps not as sex filled as other authors will write but very nicely articulated just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story was ok but it would have bin better if the mother and son ended up together. After spending all day making love then the mother says it's wrong and won't happen again, if I was the son I'd be really pissed

richbwrichbwabout 9 years ago
nice

i think mom and son should be together they sound pretty hot together and maybe bring little sis in i personally like mom and son together without mom being slutty keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shitty ending. Great story till they never did it again. Really ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
The narcissism runs deep with this one

No wonder her husband is a workaholic. She doesn't like that her husband is short, and she's tall, even though he's 2 inches taller than her. She mentally berates her husband for not teaching their son "the birds and the bees", yet she's such an involved mother, that she didn't even realize that her son's school had ended 2 months ago! She's too busy rating men on her fuck me scale. When she learns that her son is still a virgin at 18, she instantly thinks "oh no, my son is gay!" And then tells him, "it's ok son, your uncle is gay, and I love him anyway". High praise indeed.

I'm amazed she can walk down the street without walking into street signs, so lost in herself she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous