All Comments on 'Family Friends'

by spoonerism

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Relationship?

I liked the premise, a lot! The explanation that Eric and Penolope had been best buds was good. The ending relationship with Penolope sharing her lover with her mother was really good too. What was missing was the transition. This was a good "stroke" story, but it could have been so much more. I sort of regret my "3" because the writing is good and it probably deserved a "4." Just a little bit more transition and a chance to "like" the characters a bit more and it would have easily been a "5."

dirt043dirt043about 12 years ago
AWESOME

Loved it !!!! Hopefully more to Cummmm !!!

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
SOOO Freakin HOT

Fantastic, I cant wait to read more of this story that has so much potential! ty keep it cumming, lol

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
I have issues with this story

It is one of those "BIG COCK" stories that is good once in a while. The perspective went from my to his a few times. The role play was all switch rather than master/slave. How on earth would a master allow a slave to speak to him like that? Even though no real roles were actually agreed on, it was odd to me. The story had signs of good writing, but lacks development. Not big crimes all said, I didn't like the story that much is all.

RS

Spider1Spider1about 12 years ago
Damn hot

You have the ear for detail and it's well paced. Keep going, by all means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a week?

why would he ever leave?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A bit rough in spots but nothing a good edit couldn't fix. Mostly in changing POV in the same sentence.

Really hot and erotic with a good pace to the story, perhaps the author will give us another chapter.

Thanks for the read.

HamsterHamsterabout 12 years ago
Well......

I normally stop when I see the "38DD" because that size is statistically so unlikely, but I guess it was OK this time because all the participants were impossibly large. Was a stretch, though, to suspend my disbelief about a predatory 38-year old CEO mom of a college-age (read 20 years old) daughter. But it was a fun romp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

You have a good start here keep at it and maybe solicit someone to edit for you a little but you are pretty good writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good, just one error

Excellent detail and very erotic, but try to work on switching from 1st to 3rd pov. It took a second to ignore, but having said that, its a mark of how good your story truly is that I could overlooking the pov switching.

mBrowmBrowalmost 12 years ago
Hot stuff, needed more proofing

It's a very good story. I voted a '4', but a grammar checker or editor probably could have boosted it to a 5 rating. There were 10-20 typos and a few grammar errors.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very sexy. A good start. Hope there's more coming describing the rest of the vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story, odd context

The content was nice and hot, but the swapping between first and third person narrative became confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot! Better use of language

First person/third person mix within sentence disconcerting. Ecstasy is not spelled with an "X".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HEY ANNONY!!!!! Stop your fucking yelling

caps mean you're yelling. Calm down and smell the horse shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tags...

Decent story, but make sure you include all the tags you can think of:

mff & DP or Double Penetration would add some traffic to your story and give readers more insight as to what they are about to read.

Cheers to your next endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would love to have a friend like that....to fuck both of them....would have been heaven and to share each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Make up your mind

Is it Eric or is it you? Pick one and stick to it.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 1 year ago

It's almost BDSM. Hate that shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous