All Comments on 'Turning Teacher Black'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Please

I hope you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Worth the read...

It seems familiar to other stories here, maybe some of your other work, but regardless it was really delicious. Other than the knock on baseball players, so far from the truth, it was really well done! Hope this continues on...

pete_polegspete_polegsabout 12 years ago
How do you do it?

Oh Jasmine, how do you keep cumming up with such sexy stories?

I would give you six stars if they were available! It is even hotter for me as my wife's name is Pam!

Will there be more adventures of Pam and Alicia and John and Markus?

Thanks once more for writing such erotic tales.

SteelsMasterSteelsMasterabout 12 years ago

I really enjoy this story and the direction it is going. The making of a submissive slut or should I say the bring out of a submissive slut is such a hot scene for me.

This story is much like my slutwifes growing appetite to serve and be available at all times to other cock and to pussy as well.

Well done, please keep writing, sharing your sexual mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I didn't think it possible but this is even better than your other stories. Excellent story, I couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

started strong but fell into every cliche in the book in the end. too bad, it was a waste of a good set-up and would have been better with a little understatement instead of trying to pile everything into one story. the earth day link was a stretch, too.

lawrenclawrencabout 12 years ago
Betrayal

When people marry they promise each other to be faithful. Violation of that trust is not simply a sin, but ia a total betrayal of trust.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
shit, my business trips are boring

inventive and fast-paced. putting the husband on the phone at the end was hot. i'm sure pam and john were thrilled to read this!

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 12 years ago
OMG WOW

OMG ,my mouth,cunt and ass are all dripping wishing it was me that was being used.Your work on this story was great and hope that you will take the story farther into Pam being used.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989about 12 years ago
wow jasmine

another great story. i can't wait until you continue this so that we can see what happens when pam meets markus

vortec2vortec2about 12 years ago
mmmm friggin hot

love your storys of white women submitting to sexy black women very hot story , love talking to others about this topic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Be Careful What You Wish For

John was a fool. Letting Pam free was just that. He has lost her. Her children have lost a mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the orgasm control

It is important that white people only orgasm when we are told in a black/white relationship.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing! :)

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I initially skipped this story thinking it was black male on white female; not my thing. Your work is too good to skip however, so I eventually decided to read it knowing there would be some element in it that made it worth while and I was pleasantly surprised. Incredibly hot submission (see what I did there?)

The scenes with Alicia seeing through submissive white women were especially arousing. Adding Julia at the end took it to another level. I normally prefer one-on-one sex, but a few times now you've pulled off group sex with finesse. I am beginning to think my problem with having more than two people is that it's so rare to find an author that takes the time to develop all the characters. You don't seem to have that problem; great story, you never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot story

Turn Joan into aslut for black breeding and pregggers in no time. She will breakup bwith white fiance and move to slums to assume new role. As for Pam, she will be total submissive to all black women at work. In addition to doing their work, she will clean cunts in bathroom. If she has teen daughter, start introducing her to black teens referred by Alicia as a precursor to black stud fucking. Eventually like Mom as a total submissive to all blacks with college plans discarded and a life as a black breeder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story....

I love black and white stories and this one has been exceptional.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another excellent Story

Damn, you are the best writer in the business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Top of the line..............

HOT, NASTY and well written! You are queen hard cock! I will be back to read more.

Nasty Karl

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Wow

One hot story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great flow to the story. Would love to see a continuation or short series.

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story but this can't be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yessssss

Turning Teacher Black does need to be continued.

W

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

will you continue this? The story doesn't seem finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it cumming!

Alicia will give Joan a reference in a inner school district and she will get a job teaching there and be prime meat to well built black studs and their dominant girlfriends . Pregnancy achieved as family breaks off relationship with her. Pam will get fucked by Markus and achieve 5th pregnancy which will be a dark stud like daddy Markus Alicia will select one of Pam's 4 children - a 18 year old daughter for seduction in a black dominated college by making her change college choice. Alica will jump into administrative position where she will decide which white female teacher is let go with a recommendation to an inner city school district and will hire more black teachers in the school with Pam working under her desk liking her to orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Please this needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more chapters

this would be a good one to continue with.

LOVENWARLOVENWARabout 6 years ago

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story

Alicia will look at pictures of Pam's two college age daughters and make the humiliated mother convince them to spend a weekend at Alicia's apartment where she will convince them to try out black boys by comparing the size of cocks between white and black boys while Markus is fucking Pam in hotel room paid by Pam herself. Alicia puts it on Pam to encourage and inspire the daughters conversions to sluts for BBC forever under pain of a severe spanking by her Mistress. Over several weekends, the daughter's change their conservative wear for slut wear like Mom who allows Alicia to use her credit card to pay for the slut wear. Then it is Mom who shows a baby bump and is humiliated by Alycia to be forced to admit that Markus impregnated her. Eventually. the daughters get impregnated by unknown black daddies and quit college to breed more black babies with Pam assuming more backbreaking tasks taking care of her grandchildren in addition to her babies.

cdforphonecdforphoneover 5 years ago
Continue

One of the hottest stories I have read, but that is also because I want to read what happens next. Please Continue.

BarlowNBarlowNover 5 years ago
Great story

I would love to read more in this series. I like that the husband doesn't end up as a complete cuck.

shrimohitshrimohitalmost 5 years ago
Very HOT

The story is very hot. I hope you will continue with some more stories of this characters. The story made me so hot, I did not leave the place without completing the reading also I had repeated orgasms. Madam Jasmine, you will always make me have orgasm/s whenever I start/complete reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please try to continue this story it's such a good story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE!!

You have to continue this story!! There is so much more that can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is Pam going watch John?

Is Pam going to encourage Jogn to suck Alicia’s husband’s cock?

bayoubeast39bayoubeast39over 2 years ago

Great story as is all of your work! Evidently this one hasn’t got much attention as others as there has been no sequel. And the end with John committing to be a cuckold in the heat of passion. I’m sure Markus would end owning and controlling Pam and probably John too! Love your stories Jasmine and you sexy mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love it if John fagged out too and got BBC fucked into his head!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alicia will take full ownership of Joan and make her ditch her white boyfriend. She will take Joan to meet well endowed black studs who will stretch Joan's two holes deep and wide and she will be fully impregnated without knowing who is the black father and Alicia will make her her beloved wife who will have mixed race babies with her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

Great story! I'd love to be Pam. Silkstok is very prolific and hot writer, she masters all topics and her stories are always steamy. As for this one, a sequel, including also John and Markus, and perhaps a Markus' friend for Joan. And all three men enjoying not only the women and their lesbian side, but also their own bisexuality, giving and receiving cock, no holes barred...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Joan broke up with her dickless boyfriend and spent the rest of the week, not going to class, but spending her time licking Mistress Alicia's asshole and pussy while withstanding ass reddening spankings applied by Alicia with scorching criticism of the littlest shortcomings applied on Alicia's cunt and asshole. Plus received a very intense analysis about black history which left her totally exhausted and to the brink of sleep until been bitch slapped awake by Alicia. Lunch and dinner skipped by hungry Joan who gets tearful reminders followed by the occasional spankings from her Mistress to make her feel ashamed about black children going hungry at breakfast and dinner at their homes. Even morning breakfasts limited to boiled egg and black coffee for both women to teach Joan how the other half lives.

Joan gets effusive praise and write-ups certifying completion of courses from submissive Pam who dragged her down the rabbit hole.

Alicia using Pam's credit card, takes Joan to a black owned store where she is fitted with tight fitted sleeveless dresses to showcase her loss of weight as she sheds wearing bras and panties. That night Joan is invited to meet other black women at a black restaurant serving African cuisine she has never eaten before until ordered by her Mistress to clean her plate. The meet and greet at their hotel room with Joan pleasurizing the black women and getting spanked by them!

HotGrace50HotGrace50about 1 year ago

Am a teacher i teach math. I was 50 I have black hair some white mixed in green eyes tall long legs nice 36c breasts round plump ass. I would help a black football player not fail this class. My class room was getting painted so I got put down the hall way in the corner of the school. It was Friday Jean day had nice ones on made my ass look good. I was helping the student when he got up closed the door walked over to me grabbing my hair I tried to scream but couldn't. He pulled me over to my desk unbuttoned my pants pulled them down my panties down . He said dam for a old lady your ass is nice. I feel his big cock head penatrate my pussy lips his thick long cock slid into me . I stop fighting and he fucks me makes me cum so hard . He shoots his huge load of black cum into me

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice story. We were both teachers, I was 36, white and a mother, he was 26, black and single. He was my first black man but he was experienced with white coeds and a couple of married women. It took several months for me to agree to satisfy my curiosity and a couple more months before we finally fucked. Wonderful times!

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

605. I am not usually a fan of such domination, but this was really fun to read and has so much potential for future additions. It was hot as the seduction progressed and became much better by adding an additional slut"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

11 1/2 bbc black ruler 1in 2in 3in 4 in v 11 1/2 in mine is solid white 24 inches I used the same ruler

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I caught my wife cheating with our black neighbor. It was my fault for coming home early. Really In our bed? After I threw his blacks ass out through our window and grabbed his clothes about to throw them out I changed my mind. I called a neighbor and said video Frank he's running naked towards his house and call the police. I hung up and told my wife to pack and go to her parents. She was crying and begging me to not kick her out. I said go and don't lie to your parents. What about the children she asked? Don't say a word about how stupid you were. I don't want them to know. The police showed up at the neighbor that I had called and went to Frank's house and then brought him out to the cruiser in handcuffs. I laughed. I don't have a clue what happened but some other people came and moved all of his stuff out. Tara my wife and I worked through it and are still together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50596 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...