All Comments on 'Getting Over Edie Ch. 06'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well worth the wait

If this chapter is getting over writers block, I'm excited to see constant flow of writing. Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i'm pissed about this update. pissed that it was so good and had to come to an end. i loved it. i'm excited to see where these two end up.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

Your one of those great writers that I just cannot get enough of. I love all of your stories. Thanks for the great update.

VgheatVgheatabout 12 years ago
Already

You are my absolute favorite writer!!!!! Well worth the wait... I Always click..add to favorite stories and add favorite writer, after every update of yours and it Always say.... Already in favorites. Thats how wonderful of a writer you are. Excellent excellent update...I love these two.

unfairplayunfairplayabout 12 years ago

Wow! You are such an amazing writer. The flow of the story, the humanity and sensuality of your characters- it's just incredible. Thank you so much for the update, patiently waiting for more!

blksxystangblksxystangabout 12 years ago
Glad you updated...

But couldnt have been a bit longer.... Grady and Arden are hot... while both have to been broken they are good for one another...

Grreat job N4M!!!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904about 12 years ago
Wish it didn't have to end...

It was an amazing update and I love how his hair was another step to letting go. You are so amazing and I am so excited to see where this story goes! Excellent update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeah... an Edie update.

Great writing as usual. Please put Vegas back up somewhere. Want to go back and re-read it. just too good to read only once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A most welcome return

You are a freakin genius! What an update. Your muse is certainly in full voice. That was just superb writing definitely worth the wait. Well done lady!!!

Michmommy2Michmommy2about 12 years ago
Thank You!!!

Great update. You're so talented and you've truly been missed around here. Can't wait for more on this story and new ones!!! Glad things are going well with you too. Thanks so much for this update!

cosmicLOVEcosmicLOVEabout 12 years ago

I love these two together. They've both been through things and they seem to be just what the other needs to fully move on. Can't wait to see what happens next.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
damn!

I'm hitting the favorite author button right now...

honeybreehoneybreeabout 12 years ago
wonderful update

These two are just so...sighs.... love them! I want more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ohmygoodness

how do i love thee? let me count the ways .... this is awesome i luuuuurve these two.

hope whatever you have going on works out for the better

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Great Series

Cant wait to hear about the Broadcast and how Edie gets in his face.

and will Arden be there to B!tch slap her.

LoappiahLoappiahabout 12 years ago
So good!!!

Don't keep us hanging. I couldn't take it!!! Excellent writing. Love the flawed main characters. I can't wait to see their relationship develop.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Welcome back.

I really liked the little 'blog post' at the end. There is hope, for both of them. Looking forward to more!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 12 years ago
Wow

I really loved this update can I just say wow it was so great can't wait to see how their relationship will continue to grow and they finally allow their friends to know that they're a couple if its not already suspected lol please update again real soon look forward to seeing what is gonna happen next thanks!!

emj417emj417about 12 years ago
WOW!

Thank you for sharing. Please bring Edie back so he can drop-kick her to the curb with a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Wow. I'm so glad to read how well this chapter turned out. It's absolutely amazing.

Elmo533Elmo533almost 12 years ago
YAY!

Not only is it a great update, but titling it with an Ellie Goulding song is icing on the cake. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

sosososososSO happy you are writing this again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Moving On Indeed ...

This is one of the best interracial love stories I've ever read. Looking forward to chapter 7. I knew a Grady once, he was a good man. :)

senziesenziealmost 12 years ago
love it!

this is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please...

This has become one of my favorites. Your characters and emotions are so realistic. Please update soon.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Fucking amazing!

I hated the agony at the beginning - but fuck me this is brilliant!

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Greatness

Cant wait for more please post again

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
The real deal

Romantic and erotic by turns, this tale is frighteningly good. I just hope you get around to gracing us with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As always it is well worth the wait. Brilliant story getting over edie is my favourite. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No new music recommendations?

Just kidding. Excellent as always. Work at your pace, the product shows it's right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is the first time I've read the story

Love it. I hope2read more updates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi there!

Big fan of your stories here. Was just wondering if you plan on finishing this one. it's so good and I'm loving the male perspective. Would love to know how things wrap up :)

dmg43dmg43about 10 years ago
really good!

1st story of yours I've read. THANK YOU, I loved it. I think what I liked most was it was ACTUALLY a story, not just someone writing porn & throwing in a few "story" lines now & then.

I will be reading more of your stories & I HOPE you plan to finish this one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
??????

Where are you?!? Or is this now a finished book and I can purchase it??? I would definitely buy... LoL I hope this finds you in good spirits! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Just wow!

Okay, I lied. Chapter 6 was absolutely necessary and has me feenin for Chapter 8, 9 , 10 and beyond! Your way with words is spellbinding and I'm so happy everytime I read one of your stories!! Love love love love! Please come back and finish this!

~ GreenRoots

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cmon...

im so frickin pissed ive read thru all 6 chapters in one day, gotten really into the story and characters (btw this is ur best work) and its unfinished...any chance of u completing on here? if not is it completed in novel? cmon n4m, gotta finish this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish please

Tell me you’re working on at least another chapter for tgis

Jodi_kayeJodi_kayeover 6 years ago
Love it

Omg, i love the characters, their development and how they blend.. I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

I love this story. I only wish there was one more chapter. This feels, somehow, unfinished. Like there's more to be told. I know it's not my story, and it's not for me to decide, but it just feels like Arden and Grady need to share a little more with us. I love this so much, though. Thank you. I've been alone for over 15-years now, and my ex-husband was my "Edie". A lot of what happened resonated with me strongly, which is why I couldn't stop reading this. I only wish you hadn't stopped uploading to the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another chapter

Great story, but it needs acouple of more chapters to finish the story.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Ugh it sucks that the story ended here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Based on the title, this chapter should marked the end of the story. It was about how Grady recovered after breaking up with Edie. Once Grady began a new relationship with Arden, he recovered from his heartbreak. The story about Grady and Arden should be a separate storyline.

Blybayou1960Blybayou1960over 2 years ago

I can hardly wait for the next chapter this awesome

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐ His teeny-girl drama was getting to be too much. Hopefully that's over.

6King6King11 months ago

Oh, I guess it is. Didn't realize this was an old unfinished story. Too bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerd4music@nerd4music
1625 Followers
3.4.17 wow. so it's been a minute.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES