All Comments on 'Rest Stop Slave'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A great story.

Thanks for the story. It really turned me on.

I would love to be used like that and have it filmed.

uksub_guy

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777almost 12 years agoAuthor
Whatever you're into..

Thanks for the positive comment, and also for the negative comment. That just proves that not everyone likes the same thing, and in this case, the same fantasy. It's only bad if you don't like it, but some others do like this fantasy, so.. I regret that you called all of them stupid and vile, as well. I hope you can someday realize that not everyone shares the same fantasy, and that not everyone that doesn't share your exact same fantasy is stupid and/or "vile". Thanks for reading.

-bc

TycoonierTycoonieralmost 12 years ago
Loved it

As you said "Not everyone has the same fantasy" and that is quite true, though this IS one of mine. It ha taken me ages to find something like this and you present it to me on a silver platter. Definitely coming back here. 5 stars!

-Tycoonier

fuckslutwhorefuckslutwhoreover 11 years ago

Your piss enema stories are unmached and i fucking love them. PLEASE write another soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BS

What a wholly incredible and obviously concocted story

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 9 years agoAuthor
Um, it's a fantasy

Hi, Anonymous. You are correct, it's NOT true, as 99.9999999% of stories on Literotica aren't true; they're fantasies. I didn't think that I'd have to put a disclaimer at the beginning of the story, but I will from now on. Thanks for pointing out the fact that this is obviously a fake, fantasy story and didn't really happen..

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
I need

my ass fucked hard, cum in, and pissed in.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I need

my ass fucked hard, cum in, and pissed in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
me, too?

I would fucking LOVE to have this happen to me. I travel all over the country and stop at rest areas all the time hoping to get used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rest Stop

I've gotten my dick sucked at a few rest area men's rooms in CA after being followed and checked out at the urinals by trollers and cruisers.

loads4meloads4meover 2 years ago

I do love true stories and have posted many true cock sucking and piss drinking stories in menwhoswallow.com

I have 3 men who piss down my throat on a semi-regular basis and I have around 7 men who use my mouth almost every week. Love a good face fuck and riming ass is so HOT! I know some hot bubble butt Men! So share those true stories and check out my stories. My name on there is cumpig1962.

neil_jostenneil_jostenover 1 year ago

Great story. I don't go to public toilets much but I always hope something like this will happen. You have fuelled my imagination for a long time. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous