All Comments on 'Chastity with Ex as Keyholder Ch. 04'

by chastity_sissy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Amazing. Best story I've read in a long time. I can't wait to read the next chapter. =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love this series! Hope you won't let us wait for Ch. 5 again this long! Curious if the girl from the gym will play a role again..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it up!

Eagerly waiting for the next installment! My gf and I love this series!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Make him lick up his goo

Finally he is leaking and dripping as I knew he would. All good sissy boys in chastity do it. She needs to feed him a viagra, then turn on porn for him to watch and tease his balls with a feather or her fingers. LOL the boy will be moaning and leaking tons of goo for him to leak up. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Safe, Sane, Consensual

@devilspy

Chastity games in fantasy - great.

Chastity games in reality - fine for shortish periods of fun.

But chastity games in reality, with Viagra and sustained arousal, are physiologically and psychologically dangerous for any male with a 'normal' libido.

Imagine - as a not too far-fetched analogy - a beating heart held in a tight-fitting cage, and then injected with adrenaline. I give you three guesses as to the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yo - idiot!

CUT IT OFF! THROW HER OUT! END OF PROBLEM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
horrid

The writing is decent, but this entire story is not at all a consensual real relationship. Ex would be charged with sexual assault, blackmail and a couple other crimes I'm sure.

Bdsub70Bdsub70over 6 years ago

This is a great series of stories and very accurate in real life detail. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chastity devices shrink you permanently, or it takes years to get back to real function again. If you like being her eunuch cuckold in reality OK, but when the game is over you will have to live with the consequences. If male slavery to dominant women was more accepted, this lifestyle would be great, but you end up alone pretty quick and back to vanilla.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

As I read it in the comments again. It's pure fantasy. Everything here should be treated as such. It's no "how to" and in reality it would not be ok.

But since it is fantasy, just enjoy it. Might be kinda demoralizing for the author to read how not ok it is out how he should just get rid of her. In reality yes, here no.

Again thank you for an entertaining chapter. Love how it slowly escalates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again. The cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. Repetitive and dumb. He has complete control and is allowing the bitch to lead him around by the nose. Just don't talk to her anymore and be done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous