All Comments on 'Prisoner of a Pirate'

by AngelE

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
britanny0620britanny0620about 12 years ago
Stunned

I've been reading things from this site for years now, and have developed quite a taste for erotic stories as a reader. This is one of the shorter pieces I've read, which in most cases would be a turn-off. What you lack in length you more than make up for in plot and detail. I LOVE this, and am excited to know more if you ever write about these characters again. I'll go through to look at your other pieces now :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Good Start

This has promise but you need to take more care with your editing. I always print my drafts off and read them out loud with a pencil in hand this way the errors leap up at you. Anyway keep up the good work, I look forward to more adventures of Mackenzie and Emily.

UAlbanyGirlUAlbanyGirlover 11 years ago
a whore there matey!

Great story! I'm a big fan of the Pirates of the Caribean series and was envisioning Keira Knightly as the pirate! Of course, when the action got hot, it was me as the scared little girl with the candle in my ass, and my favorite author pushing her wet pussy on my mouth.

Tomorrow at the beach, I'll be looking for that purple pirate ship on the horizon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous