All Comments on 'Unfulfilled? Not Anymore!'

by Caramelangel247

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good!

This is very good! You should keep writing! You have a great writing style, so you should not limit your self to erotic stories only! :)

ArieluArieluabout 12 years ago
Love it

Love it. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep Going!

Good Start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Nice first effort.

Five.

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
wow

Love it. Great first story. I can't want to read more from you!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Well

Now you need to Follow-up and let us know how the Cinnamon Rolls were.

and what the Rest of their Week-End was like.

blackduchessblackduchessabout 12 years ago
great start

Hope you continue this story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
On

Keep on keepin on baby. Love the story and your pen-name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Omg loved it

Ok that was awesome.nayia. My bff is a freak. Love bri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Exquisite! You have a talent. Let your fingers do their random dance more often ...

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
don't you dare

Don't you dare stop writing, im soo hooked, I went for wanting to laugh to down right blushing at parts of this little story keep up the good work, your well on your way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Love it!

Baby, Momma is very proud! I am so glad to read your stories it reminds me of your writings in the past. I too blushed and I forgot you knew thos word..LOL..keep it up !

Your #1 Fan Fam...MOMMIE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great start looking forward to reading more.

Caramelangel247Caramelangel247about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks for all the positive responses. I enjoy writing but I tends to file them away and never really show them.

Although I've learned a valuable lesson not to share links on my facebook. Apparently my mother is watching *faints*. I must admit my mother complimenting me on my erotic musings is highly amusing!!!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
That was cute!

I liked the chemistry between the two. The fact that he was not ashamed to pursue and have her was cute. This is definitely worth a sequel. The story could have gone into the nonconsent/reluctance category, but I totally get why you wouldn't want to put it there. Really great first try - I hope to read some more from you.

As a bit of constructive criticism, an editor from the Literotica editor's list will help with story flow. I find it incredibly useful to bounce my story off another set of eyes, so that the ideas flowing out my head, through my fingers and onto a document are being presented the way I want them to.

Good read & definitely worth taking your writing out of your journals and onto the site.

QMS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep it up

Enjoyed this very much...looking forward to more of your work including more of this couple. Thanks for sharing!

Anjel54

lili82lili82about 12 years ago
*grinning*

I LOVED this and I really hope to see more of this and other stories of yours! And it's a plus that your first comment came from your mom!

heycrystalheycrystalabout 12 years ago
Really Good First Try

I really liked this story. It was a great first effort. I hope you write more. It was well written. Bravo. Very well done.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Very Hot story. Excellent first try. Keep going.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Online

Gives you more than you bargain for sometimes...Keep going!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101almost 12 years ago
I love Avant and this story!

Wonderful!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Mad hot one !!!

Just finished 2nd read through. Great and agree with the ladies who preceeded me.

A love story to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ok

Really liked this one. I want more.

playman64playman64over 10 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed reading, I like that you have a pix

on your profile.

I like stories with pix better.

They are hotter to masturbates to.

I love your breast.

Steve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous