All Comments on 'On a Run Ch. 03'

by yeaimbored

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I wished that was me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

This was a great story. I would love to ser the next chaoters. I hope they will follow soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHITE SLUT SUCKED BLACK COCK

I was taken by a Big Black stud who made me his whore. This was in the Dayton, Ohio area. He would take me to glory hole porno shops and sell my mouth to all the cocks wanting a Blow job. I would suck dozens of cock there during an evening.

He would also take me to the Adfult Movie Theater that used to be on 3rd street. My mouth went for $20.00 and they could cum on my face. If the guy wanted me to swallow his seed then the cost was $30. Very common for me to suck off 30-40 guys

in an evening. I loved eating their sperm.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 9 years ago
Ohhhh!

OH! My cock is literally sore from reading this series! To be that lucky guy, a dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I need to run in Will's neighborhood!

Wish I could get taken, used and abused by a BBC Master and all his BBC friends for 3 months straight! Tied up and forced to do whatever my Master wants for his selfish pleasure without concern for me is exactly what a little white boi like me deserves! I need all of what you've described in Chapters 1-3 done to me.

Your story made it easy for the reader to become the story teller while reading. It's too bad you stopped this story and didn't continue describing all the other things someone like me would gladly be forced to take while a slave in captivity. Hope you reconsider and continue the story for us to get off on while fantasizing what you describe happening to us. Please continue the story. Please.

Curved812Curved812about 6 years ago
On A Run

Loved the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryeaimbored@yeaimbored
108 Followers
I wrote a fair amount of smut when I was younger and relatively inexperienced (see the 2011-2012 stuff). I'm back at it and hoping to put out better stories for your pleasure. I always welcome feedback, particularly if it's constructive criticism!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

On a Run Ch. 02 Previous Part
On a Run Series Info