All Comments on 'The Fallout Ch. 04'

by Lukenjade

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the next chapter

well as she has turned him in to a chuckhole . Dose she keep doing Jim and maybe afew more guys as it sounds like he enjoyed her doing it. would she let him do another lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

I am loving this series! Keep up the good work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Still lousy

The first three were lousy, now this is lousy. I won't read any more.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Getting better

In prior Chapters, I opined that this relationship is odd! That still goes, but I've adjusted to their ecology, and am enjoying this photo tease much more. Thanks for the submissions! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story...

But what's the next chapter? Headed to full swap? The girls get together and set it up, agreeing the guys will double team each of them.

The happy couples go on a cruise but agree the first night they'll swap wives for the night. Then back with their spouses until the last night when they swap once again?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 12 years ago
forget the negatives.

It's great and sexy and creative. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: forget the negatives.

What is it with people like this who can't seem to stand people having different opinions. If that's not what you think, then your comment has no meaning.

<P>

At least the "negatives" comment on the story. You like the story? Fine. Comment on the story. Others don't like the story? Also fine, despite what you seem to think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
anyone who made it to ch. 04 is a cuckold

Anyone who made it to Ch. 02 really but by Ch. 04 you are a Veteran of Many Cuckings. Plenty of closet cuckolds stroke hard on this material but get "weird" about it after (feel guilt, shame, whatever) and have to flame to ease their mind. Flamers.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymooses made really stupid comments about this cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous