All Comments on 'A Better Man than I Deserve'

by EMiamiRiverRat

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
gave it a 3 star

to me it's a lie, the whole marriage from the time she fucked the other guy thinking he cheated. She's right, she doesn't deserve her husband.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gotta go with huecuck on this one

He is the cuckold-in-residency here, those of us who have never been cucks look to experienced cuckolds to get some insight into cuckold stories and cuckdogg is the expert.

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
No pussy for gay boy anon

I agree with anon. You must get the pussy before you can understand this story so he must refer to those who get pussy like-Hue

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago

EMMR-a nice little tale told from the wifes POV. Well done for a first story. I wish you had expanded on the segment about hubby finding out soon after the event. How did wife know? What actions made wife think hubby found out?

A bit of a cliffhanger with the ending about her coming clean-not bad to leave readers wanting more

thanks for posting

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
For a dude

you do 'conniving bitch' pretty well! Except that no woman would have put loaded 'cum-catcher' drawers in the laundry hamper to be found. (How do I know this? My wife assured me that is day 2 of basic training for girls in 6th grade! Oops, now I'm a little worried! - her used panties are always cleaner than I'd think they should be at the end of the day!)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
An unusual cheating wife story

A cleaver approach to a cheating wife story, and I though it was a very well presented story.

Interesting and erotic to read.

Thanks for the good read.

simaddictsimaddictalmost 12 years ago
More sex.

More detailed sex would make your story more erotic. Instead of telling your readers what happened, make them feel what happened.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
I don't know

Where does this crap come from. Do these type of women really exist? How can a wonderful husband not see thru this type of slut over a lifetime? What the fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the wife in this story would have done the world a favor

by shooting her friend then herself and your real exwife isnt worth thinking about

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 12 years ago
Photo

How can a woman not recognize herself in a photograph?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Slut

I hope he disappears without a trace. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
People make mistakes...

I, for one, was glad to see a little different story. These things happen. A happy ending once in a while is refreshing.

Just too lazy to sign in. Bfreetorun

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GOSSIP AND LIES

and lack of committment leads to strife, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tanker135Tanker135over 11 years ago
Revenge is fucking sweet

I don't know how you wouldn't recongnise a picture of yourself, esspecially one of you naked. But that aside, I do love a good story where the bitch gets fucked in the end. Good story, keep it up. To bad your ex didn't see it that way.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

With any luck Garth will leave his bitch wife or check his now adult children's DNA to see if he is the father. Although many years later, let everyone know what a cunt she really is. Fuck her.

Don't mind me. It's time for my medication.

HA

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Garth placed the muzzle against the pillow

A small POP was the last thing she heard...... in this life time. THE END

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Happy ending?

Not for Garth.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
So, this bitch that got pregnant by a man other than her husband...

Is selfishly going to make herself feel better by telling all after their big anniversary. I hope he beats the shit out of her and tells her children what a slut she is and with a Black man, no less. No way he would forgive her but the story says he knew and let it go, what a wimp. He has no way out, now. He must really love her. She is a cheating bitch and always will be. Like someone said, he should check the DNA of all their kids and make her life a misery. Or, he can divorce her and get to pay her alimony and child support for five kids. As soon as the last kid is 18 he should haul ass, there are other women, even for old men. Yes, l realize it is just a story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
She did NOT get pregnant -

Commentators really need to pay attention to a story before they comment on it -

She WAS stupid but recovered before it became a total disaster - she knows he found out about it somehow but she does need to make sure he knows the truth not just someone else's story - that is how the shit got started in the first place heh

No sense in more half truths or lies -

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

You are right he did not get her pregnant but she took the morning after pill so we don't know for sure.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I see my vitriolic comment below.

Please allow me to backtrack, I had my facts wrong (she did not get pregnant) and I was unnecessarily hard on his wife. We all make mistakes, she was stressed out but her choice of men to help her get revenge was horrible and I am sorry she went that route. Yes, I know that it is just a story, she lucked out in the story.

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
In your prologue you say

your ex never came back for an explanation. Why should he? You took her word over his. That was strike one. If you did 1/10 of what you described in the story (fiction is usually based in fact), strike two. In this case, strike two is a double - aaannnnnd yur OUT!

crischateucrischateualmost 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

Because sharing is caring. I think you gave her a very nice write up. Surely more than she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 STAR

*

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
after she tells him

he should dump her ass

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Selfish Cunt!

Tell him?! Just to ease her mind?! What a fucking piece of shit!!! ~ He should bitch-slap the shit out of her and then dump her sorry ass!

Maybe Sienna's Bubba Jr. should then slip her his 15 inches,UP HER ASS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

It makes me feel dirty.

The poor guy living his lie for all those years.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
Guess You Can Tell

By the comments of the other readers that you have a pretty good story here. I mean any story that can ruffle the feathers of the readers here has to be good. Me, myself, I enjoyed the story all the thru including the end. Something I don't usually do is give many stories 5 stars but this story deserves it. Good job.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHO SAYS YOU CANT FALL INTO

and come out smelling with fragrance, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
women

You notice all these women in this stories will jump at the chance to cheat because they heard their husbands did. How in the heck did they so dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

absurd shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

excellent story

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Abominable behaviour.

She got revenge? Bullshit. She raped another woman and made a child.

She destroyed 2 lives, Sen, and the child. She sentenced the child to a low life mother and no father.

For that alone she should die, that and she is too stupid to live anyway.

Hey, it's fiction. I know it is just a story. It is just an awful piece of shit story.

However, it was pretty well written. You successfully created an evil cunt worthy of hatred and death. Maybe not a slow torturous death, since she did show a modicum of remorse. But, deserving a bullet between the eyes none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who would vote to crap???

Only a real bunch of crap!!!

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
wow this was NOT your best work

I've read other stuff of yours this was NOT good at all. The whole incest deal, just no

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
You have earned the esteemed 1* award.

For some truly vile and stupid shit! Lol!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good stuff

You do some really good stuff, but this ain't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This one feels like...

...therapy. I hope you're better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
😮🤢🤮

Bitch still cheated, got what ever was coming to her! If her husband suspected he’s a ball less pussy for keeping her!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
No

She cheated burn her

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
No,she's stupid....

Most friend dominated women are. She was extremely lucky. she should go to mass every day, light every candle available, and just for good measure, do a novena once a month for the next 20 years. I can empathize with the husband- I can hear him say , when she spills the beans, " huh ?? What ???" The Bear approves. 5 stars ,because our hero really didn't participate in anything.

The BEAR

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Average story about red neck idiots

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Agree 2 stars She cheated and tried to pass blame.

She was warned that it didn't happen but couldn't wait

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. All the 1 votes were from one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, WarGamer, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and then

1-bomb's good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The anonymous below me, just hang yourself waste of air, and the author included

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This... Sucked.

Like, bad. There's more plot holes than Swiss cheese and the fact that she felt so "remorseful" but didn't fess up, that her friend didn't just get an abortion. The friend didn't tell the husband, even though the video didn't show much?

I understand people like cuckolding, it gets them off. But this wasn't even a good story, you paint the husband as a genius, but there's no way he's not a chromosome short to have missed all this.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - bad idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. So what or why, does she decide to tell hubby after 40 years of marriage? Assuming she was mid 20’s when she tied the knot, she would be mid 60’s now. Too old to get another man with her “sexual prowess”. A lot of older couples stay married, and protect each other after the sex drive dries up. They have the wonderful, loving memories, of multiple decades together. Destroying those memories, will surely destroy her relationship with her husband. The is an old saying, it is “water under the bridge” . No reason to try to salve your conscience at this point, by ruining your husbands perception of his life together with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Story. Similar to others but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The "Point" in telling hubby is she wants to salve her selfish conscience, she doesn't give a crap if hubby is hurt by her confession and she figures that far along he might just say "what the hell", he should punish the bitch somehow no matter what.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Rather than write a bunch of poorly thought-out stories as “therapy”…

Why not get actual therapy from an actual therapist? I can tell you are feeling a great deal of rage. You do need to work out that rage. But I’ll bet you don’t feel that much better after you submit a story, do you? You’re probably still pissed-off as hell, right?

Dealing with your feelings in a therapeutic setting will almost certainly make you feel better. It will make us feel better as well, because then your stories might be improved and make more sense.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A selfish fucking slut to the nth degree! Hopefully, he will somehow get revenge on the bitch! But, obviously, not by this author.

FyrscapeFyrscapeabout 1 year ago

communication is extremely important. Honesty is just as important. While I can understand your feelings, just imagine if you had confronted him before the revenge fuck instead of after. I hope for both your sake you can get beyond this but you need to be prepared as he will find it very hard to ever trust you again. good luck to you both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she gave Senna the video and set herself and Bubba up to spend time in jail for rape.

The actions of both women were too over the top, by a considerable margin, for my taste.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA12 months ago

Hard to figure out why this was written? Premise wasn't bad but development was....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If this had any fact in it like it says, hope things are better now. Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So a vicious, promiscuous, drug using participant in a conspiracy to commit rape who also sexually assaults the victim is also a faithful, loving wife (in the normal sense of a 'loving wife') whose adoring husband has no clue about any of these sinister personality traits? I don't think so and while we're at it, how did the MC know what size Bubba's cock was without having seen it first? Good premise for a story but the execution was pure drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous