All Comments on 'Love a Guy in Uniform'

by amygurl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Uh-huh!

Nothin' like a good MR. SLURPEE tale! Maybe next time this protagonist will get a RECTUM-REAMER special!

Dana23Dana23about 12 years ago
Steamy and Wild!

Such a sexy story! This goes into my favorites!

mreneetgmreneetgabout 12 years ago
Great story

Hope to hear more adventures, a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was dressed, it was semi dark as I walked through the park. I wore a blouse, a skirt, not too short but hip hugging, panty hose and a black wig that made my 45 year old body look passable. As I walked a couple of young hoons started following me and calling me a slut and yelling. A tall guy in a services uniform walked past and then stopped and said to the 2 guys, whats your problem, leave her alone, they stood, he said listen, did you not hear me, fuck off. They turned and walked away. I said thanks, he said let me walk you to where your going, I said o.k. and I linked my arm into the tall older mans arm, we talked ,he was in the air force, back to the car park. My car was parked in the far corner, I unlocked it and he opened the door for me, as I sat, I made sure he got a good look up my skirt, he stood looking, so I reached out brushing the front of his uniform, looking at him, reaching for his zipper. I undid it, his long semi hard cock bounced out, I stroked it slowly and then took it in my mouth, I felt him hardening, so was I, I loved sucking cock, then he put a hand behind my head, pulling me onto his cock, letting go, pulling me forward, fucking my face, pulling me to him, holding his cock in my throat as his cum shot into me, then letting go as i kept sucking him. He pulled back, I swallowed, you have a nice cock, reaching up, slowly stroking, leaning forward, back in my mouth, he pulled away, no, look I have to go,you o.k. now, yes, thanks. He zipped up and walked off as I reached down and with a couple of strokes released myself into my pantyhose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous