All Comments on 'Sleeping with My Pregnant Mother'

by zaki_kari

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
tendermindholestendermindholesalmost 12 years ago
Strange yet realistic. It works.

I have to say, incest fiction is right up there with non-consensual and interracial/cuckold fiction for an absurd (thankfully so, in many cases), lack of realism. Your story did not fit the usual patterns. It was a very timid, paced seduction on both parts- the mother in the story obviously had some intent of sleeping with her son, and the young man was obviously infatuated.

You were very descriptive, almost as if you were reciting from memory-- you have a talent for painting with words. I would be fascinated to see how you develop the story, and perhaps explore the thought processes of the mother/son dynamic. What happened, aside from a case of the hornies, to have a son sleep with his mother, his father's wife. What happened, aside from neglect and need, to have a mother sleep with her son.

Good job, hope you continue.

~Tendermindholes

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago
Ditto

Tendermindholes pretty much said it all. You have a good appreciation for giving the reader a play by play account of what is happening. I liked it.

A4mushroomA4mushroomalmost 12 years ago
The title gripped me...

...And the story did not disappoint. It was very realistic and so detailed I could paint a full mental image of the scene. Loved it, faved.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Story

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very nice.

Awaiting your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job

i agree with the others. well done. welcome to this site. i hope you give us a follow-up story. i won't give any suggestions. you will know where to go with this and you will do a good job taking us with you. as to the commentator who gets upset with subjects he thinks are "unrealistic," i would say that fiction by definition is unrealistic. it's how you do it that counts, and you do a very good job painting the picture you want us to see.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A nice first story

The story is believable and erotic, but I would have liked for him to fuck his mother a lot more.

Perhaps in another chapter he will get to enjoy his mother's pussy more.

I like that you are a couple, and write erotic stories, I can only hope that it has a good effect on your bed time activities. Sharing each others fantasizes would be really hot...

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Decent

Pretty good for a first attempt. Thanks for taking the time to write it for us

zaki_karizaki_karialmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much for your support.

I appreciate all your comments and I will keep writing. I decided to start writing on Literotica because of my girlfriend. Sometimes, I would email her erotic stories while she is at work, to get her in the mood before she comes home. We both like taboo stories, but she insisted I write my own. In real life, when we roleplay, we do not really go into details, and I feel embarassed to say some things out loud, so she wanted me to write about them. When she read this one at work, she got so aroused that she actually had to get off at work itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun story

Some very real stuff and good descriptions. good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't Believe The Comments

Is everybody here now sub-literate? This thing is UNREADABLE!

Try resubmitting it in English.

zaki_karizaki_karialmost 12 years agoAuthor
In what way is it 'unreadable'?

Or should I say illegible? Sorry if my English is not as good as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very enjoyable

Enjoyed your story very much especially the build up to the, er, climax. It felt realistic. No 9" dick and hot, 37 y/o mom with DD's. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My feedback

Enjoyed the story, would like a follow up.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
screw the haters

I loved your tale and I have seen hundreds of stories this year so I would say your story is great for a short story and make me want to see a second addition to it and also your story far from "unreadible"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
unreadable?

Great story! Only an idiot would! think it is unreadable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

Had my dick so hard would love more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story, but...

it should have been her boy who made her pregnant, stuck his big prick up his mother's cunt and unloaded his young balls where his hot sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you are lucky

i wish i could do that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i wish that if i were there to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so good!

made me cum so hard ,I wanted to do the same thing buy with my aunt, I got close once but you are so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

Really loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

i tried same as u with my wife's mother. finally she got pregnant before my wife. now i have two kids. 1 from my wife, another one from my wife's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love this

It sounds like he is the man she needs. He doesn't care that she doesn't wear Victoria's Secret to bed or wear $200.00 panties from France. She's beautiful to him and unlike many teenage sons (evidently the father too) doesn't mind shareing a room with his pregnant Mother. I slept with my Mother for the first time on a vacation. She took me on a trip (dad had to work) mainly to break it to me that they were breaking up. At one point I held her close and told her,"you don't need him anymore - I'm your man now". I was a minor, but I took dad's place that night and got a job when not in school. I learned to take on a man's role in the home - I can now do car repair, home maintainance, lots of stuff. I wanted to be the man she needed, just as this young man seems to be the best man for this mom. We've been together for a good many years now, and I can tell you that no one can love a woman like her son can. Because he, literally, always has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another hot night finally had us in bed together again!

My mother wasn't wearing any panties again, and her nightgown was very short, and thin. After a short while, my mother's breathing became faster, and I realized she was masturbating. I again freed my cock from my boxers, pushing it against my mom's ass. I reached around cupping her breast in my hand as I began to lightly fondle it, again pinching her nipple. I could hear her breathing getting ragged, then I felt her body shaking slightly as she reached her orgasm. The next thing I knew, she rolled over on top of me, smiling down at me in the moonlight. She then leaned back, and removed her nightgown, tossing it to the side. There my mother was, sitting on me completely naked, her hairy pussy, her dark areolas, nipples sticking out proudly, for my viewing. She raised up, guiding my cock to her vaginal opening. As soon as I felt her pussy lips touch my cockhead, she lowered herself down until I was completely inside her, letting out a moan when she did. She began moving her legs just enough to cause her to raise up, and down, on my cock a couple of inches. She looked down at me with a grin, grabbing my hands pulling them to her breasts. I began to fondle her nice tits, tweaking her nipples while she rode my cock faster. My mom began moaning, and my eyes began moving up to her facial expressions growing more, and more, intense with desire. I couldn't believe it, I was actually fucking my mother, and I didn't need to worry about cumming inside her, she was already pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Classic

This is a classic I always come to read this story for a quick one very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MEH

I was hard at the start of this story but towards the end it made me go soft and i didnt cum. you should develop it better where the mom and son are flirting with each other, the son takes her out on a 'date' which ends when he kisses his mother. when the dad is there, they go out to a hotel and fuck, even after she gives birth he gets her pregnant with his baby that time and they carry on at home, that sort of thing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

The story was good but the way it was presented was a bit of a bummer. Kind of shaky at the start, but it did get better as the story went along. I did like how he described his mother and how she wore old panties and bras, nothing from VS, lol.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I liked the story but could not relate to it. I have never been with, touched, hugged, held hands with nor kissed a pregmant woman. They unsettle me. I am honestly afraid of them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the story but you should have indicated at end that you were fucking your mother and her daughter and your sister all at the same time. then after giving birth to your sister you fucked your mother some more and got her pregnant with a girl which would be your daughter and sister and when the girls grew up you fucked both of them and got them both pregnant, both with girls, one which would be your daughter and your niece and the other one your daughter and your granddaughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous