All Comments on 'Mother-in-Law Stays for a Week'

by oglerupnorthxx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more. more. more

Hot stuff.... we want more

Boiney

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
where is story #1?

you mention two previous stories, but there's only one other on your page. where is the turkey day tryst story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a GREAT piece

of SHIT

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I though it was a very nice story

He has to keep his wife satisfied. That should be his first order of business, but he needs to find a way to get some of his mother in law's pussy.

I like that he has feelings for his mother in law and felt guilty for not taking care of her sexual needs, and he should make it up to her.

Perhaps when his wife is at work, he can give his mother in law a real work out and fuck her all day long.

A good storyline and a good story

Thanks for the read.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Bastard!

What a selfish bastard. Short changing his wife during sex just in hopes that he could get to his mother-in-law is just so wrong. Obviously the wife was wanting more than just a quick fuck. If his wife isn't as good in bed as her mother than maybe he should teach and show his wife what she's missing.

Obviously the little head is doing the thinking and not the big head. Instead of focusing on just screwing dear ol' Mom, how about trying for a threesome? Then they could all enjoy each other and he wouldn't have to be such a selfish bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What happened to the other six days????

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
I don't see any story relating to thanksgiving ......

And that sounds like it would be HOT!

And I also DONT see where he made it up to his mother in_law for falling asleep!

Would really like to see more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHERE'S THE OTHER 2 PARTS?

It says there are 2 previous parts. I can only find one? It's a great story. Like to read more.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a disappointing tease

the title tells of a week stay and alludes to two previous stories.

Only one story is listed, and this story describes only the first evening, and even that is too brief, and not related to the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointing

Boo! Boo!

A real case of Bait & Switch!

What happened, did you forget where you were supposed to be going

with this story????

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner912 months ago

I believe you mentioned four stories and I can only find two and the other is not a continuance of this one. Where can I find the others?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lame story, poor writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous