All Comments on 'Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 03'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Malod33Malod33about 12 years ago
More!!!

Love It. Keep it coming!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago

This story just keeps getting better. Now that Alex is mated w/Rance her world is about to change in a really big way. And I have a feeling she's going to need Rance because one of those body's just maybe her best friend, maybe? And what has Rance gotten himself into? Finding his human mate in the middle of what could turn into a war between the different shifters. I look forward to the next installment of your story.

lili82lili82about 12 years ago

gotta second what MizT said; it just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for the next installment!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Rance is going to have his hands full with Alex it seems. i can feel that she has a hard time believing in herself and his desire for her. i do hope one of the bodies is not her friend Pam.. :( i hope it doesn't take long to get to the next chapter!

PoisonlovePoisonloveabout 12 years ago
hurry up!

Can't wait 4 next chapter!! gr8 story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
He deserves to lose her

He compelled her to his door, seduced her without pause and changed her to his kind before she even knew his name.

She should run, and her new wolf will probably want to help her. She has been lied to, attacked by a shifter and bitten, without her consent. She and her wolf both know that they cannot trust their mate, so at least your story is consistent in that.

But as for this "boy-king" of the North American Packs? Boy, yes. King? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can't wait...

Is one of the body's her friend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love

i love the story so far i just hope it dosnt turn out to be one of thoughs she cant handel it isnt a fighter is weeker than her mate rather than equeal and she be timid i can understand the sex thing but i mean like protecting her now new pack and stuff.

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
Great start to....

a great story!! I like how your story is coming along....maybe just a little more background with the characters. I, too, would like to see Alex as a strong Alpha female and not some wimp. Please keep up the wonderful writing and I'm looking forward to chapter 4!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work.

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years ago
Great Work

I am totally stuck. I love the story line that is developing here. i will be looking out for the next chater and cannot wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

great story line, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please

This is a great story. Please add more soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please

I love the story! Can't wait for the next chapters!

Please hurry up!

blackduchessblackduchessalmost 12 years agoAuthor
thanks for your patience

chapter 4 will soon be out. If not this week, then early next week. Thanks so much for your comments and your votes. Keep on reading ;)

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Love

the cliffhanger, good work. that will make us want to see what is going to happen next.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Interesting

The story is really starting to open up. More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love a strong alpha male

I can't wait to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sounds familiar

"an Alpha would be born bearing the goddess' Luna's sign, possessing gifts of incomparable power and an unequaled magnitude of authority. The prophesied alpha would be the catalyst that would unite Weres of every species and usher forth a time of peace, harmony and strength for the Were people."

Something similar has benn said many times by "prophets" of various religions, usually followed by something along the lines of "Any who do not believe must die to save their souls."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ok I don't know if Any one else figured out the alpha Rex and Regina thing because I'm fucking confused. Help please.

shadowssoul09shadowssoul09over 10 years ago
alphas

My understanding is rex is king regina is queen though someone from chapter one commented that rex was latin for king but otherwise your guess is as good as mine

Caliope1204Caliope1204over 10 years ago
Alpha Rex and Regina

Basically Alpha (Greek), Rex (Latin) means King. Regina is queen. They wouldn't be used together in real life but I love them both together. Makes their title even more regal.

Plot thickens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

The story is nice, but you keep shifting from past tense to present tense....it irks a bit. No offense meant

Nemo18Nemo18over 9 years ago
Has potential

But the framer issues kill the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Storylines

I like that there are two distinct story lines (that of Rance and Alex and that of the problems of the killings), and that the story is not all based around sex, otherwise it tends to fall apart. No offence meant to anyone, but often when you read such stories the characters appear, both literally and metaphorically, fucking idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous