All Comments on 'Downsizing Ch. 08'

by My5InchFMHeels

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

I just finished reading all 8 chapters, and I loved it! Please have more of it come out soon! Perhaps they could have 2 different ceremonies where each is the Bride, or one ceremony with 2 Brides?

As for the Bodyguard position, I think that Greg should be the Bodyguard himself, seeing how he's been referred to as 'imposing' and he is someone they know and trust... also, it would give Danielle a much better chance to explore his bi side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Delightful

I enjoyed reading all 8 chapters and I am looking forward to see how things go.

agamottoagamottoalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I DO wish that you would continue the story! It would be a pleasure to find out how Dani's surgery and training turn out, as well as seeing the wedding! PLEASE keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

I do agree with the other person. I would like you to continue this adventure. It has been wonderful reading about his changes and would to here more

Graham517Graham517almost 9 years ago
A Beautiful Story

So nice to read a story where the transformation is presented as something positive and the person undergoing it is successful and confident. So nice too that the sex is loving and consensual, even the fun with Dani's sports group. A welcome change from most of the stories on here. I hope there will be more some time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMy5InchFMHeels@My5InchFMHeels
84 Followers
Hello, I started dressing long ago, when everyone was outta the house. I have not stopped yet. I Love it, but not the tags that "society" has put upon it. I see the clothes, and say to myself, what makes them for women, they are sexy, all beings should be adorned ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES