All Comments on 'Relaxing with Mom'

by krishnakant

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very smart

This is a lovely little story. Mother here is a smart woman. I wish I had a mom like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good One ... :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A nice erotic tale

I'm sure that the 18 year old stud will please his mom a lot, now that they both know how much they want to fuck each other.

They have to find a time when the old man isn't around, and they can get real crazy with their sexual affair in her bed.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A relaxing incest!!

Man!! ur story is awesome!! it ws neithr 2 fst nor 2 slw... 5stars for ths story, man!! wht do u need if u'hv gt a hot mom, with sexy figure, swt voice tone with vry wise tricks, & a grt exprt in d field of kamasutra!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
every boy should get to have a relaxing fuck with his own mother

Just like Rocky does in this excellent story by the talented 30 year old Mr. K. Rocky--I'm an instant friend of his, so I can call him that--is 18, so a nonstop semen producing machine. His wise mother knows exactly where her precious boy's precious semen belongs. Down her throat, up her ass (that'll come soon), and best of all up the warm wet hole Rocky came out 18 years before. Look, there's a reason why the incest section is the most popular one on Lit and motherfucking the most popular form of family fucking. Guys, be honest. Suppose your mom was lying naked on her bed, her thighs spread wide and a mischievous inviting smile on her face. Wouldn't you get the biggest raging hard on your life? Wouldn't your cock get so hard it'd be busting out of your pants? Be serious. What guy hasn't thought fondly about his own mother's cunt, the same cunt he came out of, his own damn birth canal? So don't worry about it. It's the most natural thing in the world. Wanting to stick your cock up between your own mother's legs, feel your cock surrounded by layers of loving mommy-twat, pumping away like crazy, and finally blowing your balls up inside your dear old mom. Your mom's given you so much all your life. Time to go and give her something she'll really appreciate. A huge twatful of your warm creamy sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LIKE ROCKEY I AM A DAUGHTER WHO RAGULARLY SEEING MY MOM FUCKING

I AM MISS SONAL G PARAKH,AGE 29 YEAR I AM TOO SEXEY BECOUSE I SEE MY MOM IS FUCKING WITH A MAN WITH 9"LONG TOOL I SHE HER RAGULARLY MOM'S FRIENDS WANT TO FUCK ME HE TOLD MY MOM THAT HE WANT TO FUCK ME AND THEN HE WILL MARRIED ME,NOW A SIX MONTHS GONE MY MOM BEAT ME TO MAKE HELP HER WITH SLEEPING WITH SANJAY IN FRONT OF HER AND SANJY FUCK ME IN FRONT OF MY MOM.SO DEAR READER PLEASE GIVE ME SUGESTION TO ME

BY ORDER

SONAL G PARAKH

dolla_tata1@rediffmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous