All Comments on 'From the Blood of the Wolf Ch. 05'

by LL_Timber

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SpeedySPSpeedySPabout 12 years ago
Don't rush but hurry up!

My desire to read more of this story is at odds with my desire for you to develop the story more completely as you move the plot along. There is a great frame here, and you've hung some interesting characters on it, but it feels like you're rushing to tell the story. We'll eventually know what you know, but only the parts you tell us. It's okay to spend a little more time completing the picture from one scene before starting to paint the next.

Great start. I'll be coming back often to check for updates.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago

I have to repeat what I said last chapter and that is that you are creating two very strong characters that I believe will take the lead in protecting and guiding their group. For lack of a better word I think they will become the Alphas of the group. I look forward to the next chapter...

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyriealmost 12 years ago
More?

Is there going to be more of this story?

This feels like a very good beginning!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Good stuff

I hope that the dreams don't stop and leave us without an end to this story. I really want to see where you go from here.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
Better and Better

Each chapter is good but this one is the best so far. You really bring your reader a vivid picture of each scene. Please write more soon. I want to see where this goes next. One question where did every one else go? Just wondering

Sherrylee

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
Love it

I agree with lot of the other comments. Please continue. Funny thing I am not into Zombie stuff. I would also like to know what the rest of the group were doing during all this?

LL_TimberLL_Timberalmost 11 years agoAuthor
One more chapter on the way

Hey guys! Thanks for all of the comments! I know it's been a while since I posted... my hard drive crapped out on me and I lost most of the story. However, I am going to post one more, longer chapter in the next week or two. As for the question about the rest of the party members and what they are doing, since this is first person, can't really comment on what they are doing as Anna hasn't been around them. Anyway, thanks for the comments again! :)

LessGoLessGoover 10 years ago
This is awesome!

Please post the next chapter! This story is great! I love Anna - strong and smart. The best!

Jaxx05299Jaxx05299over 10 years ago
Love this story!

Love it!! Now where is the rest of it? *Grins* J

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excited

Loved the story so far, need to add to it very, very soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous