All Comments on 'Turkish Invasion'

by In_Quisitive

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
hangeronhangeronabout 12 years ago
Loved it,

Had virtually the same experience with a Turkish man in Cyprus before the seperation, it started in a taxi office at a busy time, I was just 19 and he must have been 40yrs older, smart and quite handsome in a rugged way.

He was at the very back, immediately behind me and after a few gentle touches he began to really grope me then pull me back against him and I could feel that he was hard.

He spoke to theman on the desk and then took my hand and led me outside, I got a strange smile from the desk guy and was led about 20yrds and into a building and to an appartment, and before my mind could focus I was naked and he was stripping and he then spoke to me in English telling me how much he was looking forewards to fucking my tight little bum, and after giving me a tremendous b/j that is what he did starting slowly to ease his very large cock into me.

That was day 2 of 14 andI was back every day to service him and a few of his mates, before aids. so all in glorious bareback, oh happy days.

SayrouSayrouabout 12 years ago
Delicious Story

I like your style. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It was such a hot buildup that I would have liked to see the sex itself last longer. It got to the sex and then was over way too quickly. next time stretch it out with some longer descriptions, maybe a few positions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good read

the plot is realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lined up in a postal office in Istanbul,hot,i felt movement behind me,a hand on the back of my shorts,moved,then back again,up and down.Got to the counter,turned,an older guy,motioned to follow,i hesitated,he looked at me and turned and walked,i followed.Down a narrow alley,i was about to turn around, when he moved into a hallway past 3 barred doors,into the 4thbarred door,i followed,a small room,semi dark,his hand on my shorts,pulled down,my cock into his mouth,a hand between my legs,to my hole,my cock hard as his wet finger pushed into me.He moved back,turning me around against the bars,his hard cock against my bottom,now pushing between,trying to find my hole, aaagh there,pushing forward,my hole opening,accepting,pushed straight up against the bars,deep inside,my cock poking through the bars,now aaagh as my cumm shot forward,onto the wall opposite,warmth in my arse as he released into me,still hard,fucking,slowing,moving back,my hole closing.I looked through the bars,another guy,his hard cock in his hand,i turned,leaned forward,the invitation accepted,pushed deep into me in one easy long push,my cock still dripping as he fucked me,i felt him hesitate,pull out and hot cumm land on my back.I got dressed,moved down the hallway,where another guy was being fucked behind one of the barred doors,i stopped,a hand touched my just fucked arse,i held onto the bars,my shorts pulled down and the third cock in less than an hour entered me.Bigger than the previous 2,it took some getting used to as the cock behind the bars blasted onto my legs,the big guy in me saying something in Turkish as he emptied into me,pulling out,my hole still open and leaking cumm as i walked back outside.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Trench Coat and Fingers

I love Istanbul. Your story rang so true about its' crowded buses and roving fingers. Agree with other comments, you rushed the sex part. You also had the funniest line of any story I read today: 'I had no real interest in sucking his dick although, being raised to be polite, I would have if he asked.' Overall good story. I found one thing extremely odd; you have the older man in a trench coat and the younger tourist in terry shorts & t-shirt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Happened to me this year lost my virginity

But best rimming and being fucked was what I dreamed of

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Well written story!!!! Want part 2!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Suck my dick In_Quisitive

I'm ready for a blow job, fuck up my ass and sucking your cock all night - I'm cumming man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turkish Delight

After a really tiring journey my wife and I booked into our hotel in a small Turkish town near Bodrum, and went to bed very early. The manager woke us up at around six, to tell my wife that her daughter (not mine) had had a premature birth and the child was very ill. We could only get one seat on that days flights and no others for three days, so I sent my wife off and went back to sleep. Waking in the afternoon and very hungry, I found that she had taken the wrong suitcase and all I had were her clothes and those mainly skimpy. As we were roughly the same size I managed to get into her knickers and short cut off jeans that showed half my bum cheeks and a very pretty rainbow top. I ordered some food to be delivered to the room, but when it arrived the waiter took one look at me and locking the door pulled out a most impressive cock. I'd sucked and been fucked by a few guys over the years, and getting into the moment I soon had his cock in my mouth, then when it was rigid deep into my arsehole, which he called my "PUZZY" for a serious fucking. The manager then looking for his waiter used his pass key to enter, and after chasing his staff back to his job, mounted me himself. The staff kept me sucking and fucking for the rest of that holiday and I have a late season free holiday there every year. I'm not long back from this years and took the premature baby, now a teen boy, with me and he got a good fucking as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!!!! Does that really happen on buses in Turkey? I need to book a trip there ASAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful—but no lube for his first time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good expressing the taking of a virgin. Sadden a little, since the size of his cock was never mentioned. I was stationed in Turkey and being rather small, red-headed with freckles, I too surrendered by virginity to a sexy Turkish daddy that was well hung, extremely virile and endured two additional fuckings before I could escape, so to speak, to protect my my now sore pussy ass. We met once more before my departure and he was truly a cocksman and Ive never found a tongue that was as large and long. Now, a definite bottom bitch I have never ran across anoter top that were as virile as Turks.....usually good for at least two but several more rapid repeat hard cocks that were reloaded and cocked and wanting my freckled little white ass like the Turks.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist22 days ago

When I was a cute young bubbly butt foot soldier, older men would sometimes cop a fill on my back side when traveling on public transportation back home. Although I was reluctant to admit it at the time, it turned me on

tremendously, and frequently make me as hard as a rock. Afterwards, sometimes I’d fantasize about what could have happened if he had been a 6’3”, Musclebound fiftyish good looking man and l had followed him off the train once he arrived at his stop?

Unfortunately or fortunately, in reality I had no where near enough nerve to do anything like that but this story of yours made me recall fantasizing about pleasuring that big strong older daddy I previously described while masturbating.

These days I’m the lecherous older guy fantasizing sexy young fem boys but I haven’t been on public trans in quite some time. Thanks the memories though. It was the kind of story that gives me satiation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous