All Comments on 'My Woodland Dream'

by trulyamnear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a dream?

I hope not. I would love for this to be the start of a multi-chapter series for Bastien and Cad.

vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
More

What a great start to a story.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
MORE, PLEASE

I want some more, please. This definitely feels like a set-up first chapter as there are too many issues presented and then pushed aside. I will look for more in the future, hopefully. Thank you.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Please continue

I want to know what happens next.

VampWriterVampWriteralmost 12 years ago
Good God, do not stop this!

If you do I'll go berserk. Please put us out of our misery and let us know now if its a stand-alone...

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I really would have liked to have seen you get deeper into this story. Even if you kept the disappointing ending of it being a dream, I'd have liked for you to get further into the story of his 'visit' with Cad and his family. You made me want to see more of this world. The visit, as is, was just so brief. You made me want to hear some of the stories Nana told him. It wasn't believable that they'd feel something for each other even though it was largely based on their love for Nana and the stories she told them about one another. I'd have liked to see them develop a bit more of a bond through them doing more together before he woke up. Good premise and I'd love to see you redo it and extend it a bit. Keep writing.

jerin51jerin51almost 12 years ago
This is it?

You don´t seriously mean to tell us no more about these two guys, do You? It´s a very promising start so I hope you will continue their romance and perhaps one of them is able to be in either world - large or small!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

You have a great gift do tell more ~!~

sm1982sm1982over 4 years ago
Well what a gem I’ve come across!

Wow, I’m truly blown away by this new world you’ve created for your readers! And I’m extremely happy that you’ve continued the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous