All Comments on 'Big Black Cock'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Typical

racist crap from people who can't really make love.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
oh yes

she luvs black cock just like me, this could be atrue story,

have not had one i could not swallow yet , he had to be enormous

surelike to meet him some times yummme

hope u can tell us more about maggie and her black studs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Top story!

Loved the story - first class! Voluptuous, big titted bitch meets (or is that meats?) young black guy with a huge cock - a match made in heaven. Sure hope there's a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot sex scenes

But the story itself was like a paint by number with no real originality it was also quite poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GET AN EDITOR

title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is this

really a black man's fantasy? Actually not particularly erotic and became cliche boring after getting through the need for an editor. Try to branch out beyond selfish and exaggerated. You might just become a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Only had one

I have only had one black man, and that was just to please my husband who wanted to watch. I found the fantasy more pleasurable than the actual act. Like the character in the story, the black man my husband got for me was incredibly well endowed. Not only did I find it difficult to perform fellatio on him because of his size, his penis actually bruised me internally. It wasn't that he was rough or anything, as a matter of fact he made every effort to be gentle, but it still hurt and he was rather insaitiable as well.

I endured it, nearly four hours of virtually non-stop sex, for my husband's sake, but I told him that it was never going to happen again. Too much of a good thing, but reading stories like this is actually better than reality was for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gotta love the black

Being a white woman with big tits and a hungry pussy, I adore black cock and the bigger the better. Sure I'll lick it and titty fuck it, but the best part is feeling his big, thick manmeat push into me and fuck me til I scream.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 12 years agoAuthor
To the fifth and sixth commenters

I do my own editing, and I looked over this again and foud two minor typos, actually the results of problems with my keyboard. I corrected those and made a few more changes in wording and resubmitted the story.

It is the desire and the fantasy of all straight men to have sex with sexy women, regardless of race, and it is the desire of some, but not all black men to have sex with sexy white women. Those are the black men who would patronize a night club such as the one in the story. There are also white women who limit themselves sexually to black men. I have kown some who do, and some of the commenters here apparently do also.

I have written other stories about white women and hung black men, two about Cindy Lou and one about Courtney and one about Gail.

CaribCuckyCaribCuckyalmost 12 years ago
Hubby should know

I enjoy more when the hubby knows in advance & during his wife's session. Make him prepare her & serve them during. So much added, including humiliation & denial. Good read as is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Talking about naive lol

When are you pervs going to realise that being hung has nothing to do with colour or race...

There are huge numbers of hung men out there who aren't black or half black..

they can be white, latin or mediterranean...not black.

Try being more realistic in your tossing off stories for once...for crying out loud.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Why a condom. Fuck this stud bareback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story! 'There really isn't anything in this world better than a hard erect Black man that really knows how to deep fuck a horny wet wet white woman into utter a senseless babbling mess. I've been blessed with a number of them!

In college I was introduced to Black cock and ended up truly loving them during my pledge week. I'd tried a few white ones, they just couldn't satisfy me sexually.

Now I'm a 30 year old white redheaded wife, and a mother of a daughter going away to college this year. I had to be artificially impregnated due to my husband being unable to make me pregnant. He truly very small even when erect.

I, unfortunately, am always sexually frustrated, sexually unsatisfied and constantly super horny "all the time." Sometimes so much so that I feel like I need to scream.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous