All Comments on 'The Photo Album'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Great Read!

What a fun read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SOOOOO?

When do you tell us about the movies? I remember those years quite well and a few of my professional friends who traded out wives all the way to the altar. Seems to me they kept their vows in their second marriages much better than in their first.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Can't make up my mind

Whether this is a nice family story or an unwarranted invasion of privacy.

I'll opt for the former and hope to hear what the home movies reveal. Also, obviously there is still something up with Mom and the Rutherfords. Let's see the author fan the embers a little and see if he can get the old fire going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please continue this story. I want to find out what is on those movies and if there are any more photographs.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Ya know

Ya know, we all think our parents as old farts. But They to had sex lives, or we wouldn't be here. This is a really good story showing his parents as living loving people. Well done, Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was my parents 40th wedding anniversary and we invited them to our house with my sister Amanda and her husband Mike too,we had a lovely meal and then the bottles of wine started flowing,all of us were pretty drunk and then my wife sasha suggested we play a game of truth or dare,yeah this will be fun we all said,to begin with the questions we asked each other were pretty normal but then sasha my wife asked my mother if her and my father had ever had a threesome! The rest of us laughed but then mum said hang on a minute let me answer the question,for your information yes we have haven't we Brian my mother says to my father, we were young once you know! Omg mum my sister said that's so naughty! It wasn't just the once either dad said! I think someone should tell us more sasha said! For anyone that hasn't tried it then they don't know what they're missing mum said,we've had a couple sasha said! So you'll know what I'm talking about then mum said,it's just so exciting getting to feel different cocks mum said,what about you sasha? Oh god yes imagine having sex with the same cock for all of your life! They both laughed together,I went outside for a cigarette and my dad joined me,so tell me more about sasha he said,like what dad? Well Does she like it up her arse? I could ask you the same thing about mum, fine dad said,yes your mum likes it up her arsehole,that makes two of them then I said,mmm id love to stick my cock in sasha's arsehole dad said! Any photos of her? She'll kill me if she knew I was showing you dad,fuck me look at the size of his cock and it's up her arse, I played him a video of two men fucking her with me in her mouth! What a woman dad said,with that sasha came outside for a cigarette herself and saw dad looking at my phone,what are you two upto she said,I tried taking the phone but sasha got it first and saw herself getting fucked on the phone,you showed your father that? Relax sasha dad said,I asked him to show me,well he shouldn't have shown you Brian,we all went back into the lounge and mum said what's the matter with you sasha? Ask your son and husband,your son showed his father a video of us Sonia,what type of video? Quite a rude one Brian said,it's of me Richard and two other men sasha said, three men sasha you greedy tart! What do you think Sonia dad asked and gave mum my phone with the video playing,oh wow sasha look at you! Mum passed the phone to Amanda and Mike and their faces said it all! Bloody hell my sister said those dicks are massive, Mike just smiled watching the video, what does it feel like with two men Amanda asked? Fantastic my mother said before sasha said anything,mum!! So you've been dp'ed Sonia sasha said? There's not a word that can describe it is there sasha? Amanda you've got to try it,I'm sure Mike wouldn't say no hey Mike? After listening to you lot I think we've got to do it! Mike! Amanda said to him!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
617 Followers
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES